THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread STEELER WEEK! 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

It was a bad throw, especially for someone wide open.

That mf'er makes 10.5 million dollars a year and can't catch a pass that hits both his hands. Oh he had to jump? 10.5 million. Catch the fucking ball.Β 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hx214 said:

That mf'er makes 10.5 million dollars a year and can't catch a pass that hits both his hands. Oh he had to jump? 10.5 million. Catch the fucking ball.Β 

Baker wants $30+ mill a year and can't throw a catchable ball to a wide open receiver? Throw a good fucking pass.Β 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Baker wants $30+ mill a year and can't throw a catchable ball to a wide open receiver? Throw a good fucking pass.Β 

10.5 million dollars and you can't catch a pass that hits both your hands for a touchdown.

Nah. Take a walk. I'll draft a 4th rounder and run with Njoku and Bryant and use the money elsewhere

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

10.5 million dollars and you can't catch a pass that hits both your hands for a touchdown.

Nah. Take a walk. I'll draft a 4th rounder and run with Njoku and Bryant and use the money elsewhere

Your argument is as good as Baker's throw.Β 

I'd say it wasn't Baker's nor Hoopers' best. The pass could be better. The catch could be made.Β 

• Thanks 2