THE BROWNS BOARD

So does this make sense?

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/bidens-vaccine-mandate-enforced-offering-125007254-130158507.html

President Joe Biden will begin enforcing his mandate that private-sector workers be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested weekly starting Jan. 4, in a repri...

So after New Year's Eve? Am I reading this right? Which should be the biggest "superspreader" event of the year right? So regardless of your political preference how seriously should this be taken as far as a public health move?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

One good thing about it is that the rest of America will have a chance to order their let's go Brandon shirts.

WSS

There is nothing good about this, Any time we are FORCED to do anything there is no good outcome, This vaccine is just a small step to what they really have planned, Maybe Ole Brandon will kick the bucket before then, ? Fingers crossed? 

38 minutes ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

There is nothing good about this, Any time we are FORCED to do anything there is no good outcome, This vaccine is just a small step to what they really have planned, Maybe Ole Brandon will kick the bucket before then, ? Fingers crossed? 

Well I don't wish that on anybody but I don't think we'd be in any better or worse hands with Harris. I don't think either one have the brains to run things in the first place

WSS

7 hours ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

I'm rooting for Brandon to hang on the next 3 years and not kick the bucket rather than have Kamala as the POTUS. Fuck that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

I'm rooting for Brandon to hang on the next 3 years and not kick the bucket rather than have Kamala as the POTUS. Fuck that. 

What a Fukin’ choice? It’s like choosing between a shit sandwich or a shit sandwich with mayonnaise!

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/bidens-vaccine-mandate-enforced-offering-125007254-130158507.html

President Joe Biden will begin enforcing his mandate that private-sector workers be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested weekly starting Jan. 4, in a repri...

So after New Year's Eve? Am I reading this right? Which should be the biggest "superspreader" event of the year right? So regardless of your political preference how seriously should this be taken as far as a public health move?

WSS

I was just on a company wide call today with other people managers where our head HR person and lawyer reviewed what is going on and took questions. No large company is in a spot to deal with this immediately. There are a lot of moving parts and things to figure out. Doing it immediately would screw things up legitimately. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I was just on a company wide call today with other people managers where our head HR person and lawyer reviewed what is going on and took questions. No large company is in a spot to deal with this immediately. There are a lot of moving parts and things to figure out. Doing it immediately would screw things up legitimately. 

So Covid won't  spread until after the companies figure things out...so it's not as urgent as you make it out to be.

If it's so bad you need mandates why keep putting them off?

Could it be polling? 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

White House aide tests positive for coronavirus while traveling with Biden