THE BROWNS BOARD

TNF: Jets +10 @ Colts

LondonBrown

In our little pickem I have:

@Indianapolis   vs XXXX New York (NYJ) 10.5 10.5 10.5 10.5 Q1 9:52, NYJ 0 - Ind 0 -
@Cincinnati   vs ★★★★ Cleveland 2.5 3.0 2.5 2.5 Sun 11/07 01:00 PM

Just a BROWNS homer I guess...... nothing bet yet but thinking CLE +2.5 and OVER 47 subject to change.

And how about GB +7 ?

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Looking at the Under for GB - KC

Well one man's opinion,  GB by 2.  FWIW and no Aaron Rodgers ?

Naturally the Chiefs should play with a tremendous sense of urgency in this marquee matchup. Difficult, however, to step in front of Green Bay. All the Packers have done since an opening week loss to the Saints is win and cover their last seven games, holding five of their past seven opponents under 22 points. Green Bay has yet to allow a 300-yardpasser and is 12-4 in its past 16 away contests.

Patrick Mahomes has a 36-to-8 TD-to-interception ratio in 13 starts versus NFC teams, but has committed 12 of the Chiefs’ staggering 18 turnovers. That’s already more turnovers than Kansas City had last season. The Chiefs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 home games...... it's all about the Chiefs.

And a young untested QB starting for the Packers,  good game to watch......bet, eh maybe.  Over 48 ?

12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well one man's opinion,  GB by 2.  FWIW and no Aaron Rodgers ?

Naturally the Chiefs should play with a tremendous sense of urgency in this marquee matchup. Difficult, however, to step in front of Green Bay. All the Packers have done since an opening week loss to the Saints is win and cover their last seven games, holding five of their past seven opponents under 22 points. Green Bay has yet to allow a 300-yardpasser and is 12-4 in its past 16 away contests.

Patrick Mahomes has a 36-to-8 TD-to-interception ratio in 13 starts versus NFC teams, but has committed 12 of the Chiefs’ staggering 18 turnovers. That’s already more turnovers than Kansas City had last season. The Chiefs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 home games...... it's all about the Chiefs.

And a young untested QB starting for the Packers,  good game to watch......bet, eh maybe.  Over 48 ?

Rodgers out, Pack double down on the run.  Defense plays inspired, I think the game is all about TOP.  

I'm buy .5 point and going under.

30 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Sendejo still starting for the Colts 

Sede-who ?  Well here's your shot kid !

And I hope Taylor sits......my FL opponent has him.   And I have IND DEF on two FLs my interest in this blowout.     And playing cards.  :)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

The Jets have two back up QB's who are better than Zach Wilson

What a relief...I guess.   This game is way over.