THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Since our boy is taking on shots this week ... from his own fanbase ...we're gonna replace Salma with Emily Mayfield for the playoff run ... and this week, you get Bake too ... although I think half the board would rather see Joe Burrow's jockstrap.

screen-shot-2019-07-07-at-10.48.55-pm.pn

Cleveland at Cincinnati, Sunday 1:00 PM

The funniest thing I heard all week, and I heard it on National TV AND our own board ... was that Cincinnati was going to be "mad" this week after losing to the Jets. Oh no, the Bungles are going to be mad!!! First of all, shouldn't every NFL team be totally focused and "mad" every week? If not, there is some bad coaching going on in Cincy. Secondly ... They lost to the JETS! That's the headline ... not that they're "mad". So let's see here ... The Browns #7 in offense, the Bengals #10 ... The Browns #6 in defense, the Bengals #21 ... The Browns #1 in rushing, the Bengals #22 ... But they're mad! Two Picks of Burrows, two sacks for Myles, 150 yds for Chubb, and the usual horrible performance by our short, limited, clueless QB. BROWNS 35 BUNGLES 24

Minnesota at Baltimore, Sunday 1:00 PM

Folks have been trying to figure out for years if the Vikings are good or not. I don't know either. They're an enigma. But they usually play  the good teams pretty close, so they'll beat the spread but lose on a heartbreak Justin Tucker 84 yard field goal. RAVENS 26 VIKINGS 23

Chicago at Pittsburgh, Monday Night Football, 8:15 PM

Similar scenario, I have the Bears playing it close enough to beat the spread, but I don't have the balls to pick Justin Fields to pull off the big win against JJ Watt and Tomlin's D. STEELERS 23 BEARS 20

TGZ

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

how the f ___ can i be out of reactions for the day, after using all of 3 of them? 🤓...

Nice Shells! Image tagged in boobs,coconut shells - Imgflip    butt, than I choke'd up a thang...reading the 84 yard FG..... 😂 🤣...that's classic, i tell you !  ⬆️

15 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

how the f ___ can i be out of reactions for the day, after using all of 3 of them? 🤓...

Nice Shells! Image tagged in boobs,coconut shells - Imgflip    butt, than I choke'd up a thang...reading the 84 yard FG..... 😂 🤣...that's classic, i tell you !  ⬆️

We are actually offering a new package for subscribers: For $25 a month you get unlimited reactions, you can login with face recognition technology, and you get to ban any two posters you want

Z

• Haha 1

You durdy old man...

@CincinnativsCleveland2.53.02.52.5 - taking us to Win outright in this daily double... It's a Baker bounce back Sunday... Kid, if you're gonna play in pain, you might as well win.

@BaltimorevsMinnesota5.55.55.55.5Sun 11/07 12:00 PM- MN is going to be hurting after this one; BLT kills 'em...

@PittsburghvsChicago6.56.56.56.5 - No Field day in CHI-town PTG to win and cover...

46 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Since when? Salma?

OK, I stand corrected ...

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Bengals may be mad, but the Browns HAVE to win or their playoff hopes are pretty well shot. Only prediction today is lots of good wine & food watching the game. 

Hoorta doesn't have any balls.

Z

Ok late but still here in the AFCN .......

@Cincinnati   vs ★★★★ Cleveland 2.5 3.0 2.5 2.5 Q1 4:10, Cle 7 - Cin 6
@Baltimore ✓✓✓ vs   Minnesota 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 Q1 8:32, Min 7 - Bal 3

Keep shakin........ baby !

dance-salma-hayek.gif

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

.... damn.. I didn't know you can steal these puppies 🤓  

30 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Boy, those scary Bengals are gonna be REAL mad next week!

Z

Haha      Upvote    your all screwed post game! 

Yep!  We have our Winner !

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Boy, those scary Bengals are gonna be REAL mad next week!

Z

I guarantee they (the Bengals) won't win next week.  Look at the schedule homer boy. Shit- weren't paying much attention during the game I see... 

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I guarantee they (the Bengals) won't win next week.  Look at the schedule homer boy. Shit- weren't paying much attention during the game I see... 

What?

You seem upset about how I correctly predicted exactly HOW the Browns would win.

Two Picks of Burrows ✔ 

Two sacks for Myles ✔ 

Chubb dominating ✔ 

Browns 35+ points ✔ 

Baker short and limited ✔ 

But I will give you credit ... the Bungles seemed mad.

Z

I think the Browns and fans should get an explanation from the NFL.

Peoples-Jones gets helmet to helmet speared. No call. Sheldon Day gets a LATE call on him on a simple tackle of Burrow. Dump Burrow to the turf after a throw - a call goes against the Browns. Meanwhile, was it only ONE call for offensive holding on the Bengal that was trying to tackle Garrett from behind most of the game? He finally grabbed Garrett so flagrantly, from behind him.... and threw him to the turf, and only THEN they call it? It's happening a LOT every game. What IS offensive line holding anymore? And a fracas breaks out, and only the Browns had a penalty against them, while a ref was right there, looking at a Bengal lineman hit a Brown in the helmet on a swing at his head.

no call?

I think Garrett deserves an answer. Why aren't refs being held accountable for this crap?

One thing for sure in week 9  nothing has been decided in the AFC leaders, wild cards nothing.  Two weeks ago Cincinnati has a home field bye, Baltimore just slid by today even the worse teams are pulling upsets nobody is on the clock.......yet.

It's going to be a wild ride so sit back and enjoy it.

GO BROWNS !

Screenshot_2021-11-07_183913.jpg

28 minutes ago, Zombo said:

What?

You seem upset about how I correctly predicted exactly HOW the Browns would win.

Two Picks of Burrows ✔ 

Two sacks for Myles ✔ 

Chubb dominating ✔ 

Browns 35+ points ✔ 

Baker short and limited ✔ 

But I will give you credit ... the Bungles seemed mad.

Z

Hold up...

When the Browns lose and your predictions go down the drain, it's my alter ego Zomboni making the picks and I'm just being a silly goose, but when the Browns win, you take credit for your predictions? 

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hold up...

When the Browns lose and your predictions go down the drain, it's my alter ego Zomboni making the picks and I'm just being a silly goose, but when the Browns win, you take credit for your predictions? 

I pick them to win every single week (I can't believe I have to say this).

But I always give a scenario "why" and this week I happened to nail the whole thing... even the Tucker FG for the Rats ... yet you and Hoorta are the only ones upset, everyone else loves that it worked out exactly like I hoped it would this week.

You two idiots are spending Victory Sunday trying to defend yourselves and painting me as a homer, like it's a bad thing ... I feel sorry for you. We are all high fiving and you're more interested in saving face.

Z

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zombo said:

But I always give a scenario "why" and this week I happened to nail the whole thing... even the Tucker FG for the Rats ... yet you and Hoorta are the only ones upset, everyone else loves that it worked out exactly like I hoped it would this week.

You two idiots are spending Victory Sunday trying to defend yourselves and painting me as a homer, like it's a bad thing ... I feel sorry for you. We are all high fiving and you're more interested in saving face.

Z

I have nothing to defend myself over.

I've been on record for quite a while on here saying that Baker is a good starting QB. He's playing like a good starting QB and had a very nice game today. When he struggled after the first couple of games, I literally wrote "Baker struggled today, but I blame this on his injury" while others on here were ripping him to shreds. But because I actually critique Baker with a semblance of nuance, as in "He's a good starting QB who I worry isn't dynamic enough to overcome possible roster liabilities in the future caused by his big future contract" I'm a Baker hater? Alrighty then. 

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding being "upset" and "interested in saving face" when what exactly am I saving face from? 

Sports Forums are for fun and enjoyment and the exchange of ideas and not much else more than that.

It's also fun to be a homer but be ready to occasionally defend your position so you don't look like a total asshole.......or just to bust balls.  Go over to the poli forum for that.

So don't take the "world serious"  well too serious and.......

..........GO BROWNS !

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding being "upset" and "interested in saving face" when what exactly am I saving face from? 

Being an asshat and defensive when we are all partying like it's 199... 4?

Lighten up, Francis.  

We beat the Bengals 41-16 ... let's do tequila shots off of hookers and worry about our next game tomorrow. 

Z

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Being an asshat and defensive when we are all partying like it's 199... 4?

Lighten up, Francis.  

We beat the Bengals 41-16 ... let's do tequila shots off of hookers and worry about our next game tomorrow. 

Z

Apologize to hoorta, and I'll consider it. 😁

It was a great win!

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apologize to hoorta, and I'll consider it. 😁

It was a great win!

I am truly sorry if I offended Hoorta by rooting for the Browns over the Bungles.

And predicting a big game by Baker.

And that we would fuck up Burrow.

And all that stuff.

I am heartily sorry.

Z

• Haha 1

Just now, Zombo said:

I am truly sorry if I offended Hoorta by rooting for the Browns over the Bungles.

And all that stuff.

I am heartily sorry.

Z

See, that wasn't hard, was it? 😉

Not Z

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

Damn- a little sensitive there?  I'm elated the Browns won, and  a Jedi Master at objectivity. I believe you were something like 1-31 a few seasons ago in the prediction business.  :D I gave you a damn accurate scouting report. What was the difference? Newsome and Ward had outstanding games, that had a far bigger influence on the outcome than anything Baker did, or didn't do. They totally shut down the Burrow "bombs away" game- that's a damn fact. 

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

And all that stuff.

I am heartily sorry.

Z

You should be. I never said, gee, I hope the Browns lose, or anything close to that. We were playing a quality opponent on the road, and got a HUGE win. Or you going to deny if we had lost- the Browns playoff aspirations would have been on life support? Beat the Pats, beat the Lions we're at 7-4 and right in the thick of things.  This is one screwy season. If you had told me yesterday the Bills were only going to only score 6 against the Jags- and lose? I would have said- no way in hell. BTW, Bills fans will laugh at you if you want to suggest they'd trade Josh Allen for Baker right now, straight up. FACT.    

Since when has anyone, on this board, rooted for us too lose?  

1-31 is when. Since Baker has been the starter, if you root for the Browns to lose, then GO AWAY