THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Supporters Hope to get Celebrity Autographs

MLD Woody

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-rolling-stones-mick-jagger-keith-richards-1253314/

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-kennedy-jfk-jr-dealey-plaza-dallas-1251929/

When some members questioned why JFK Jr. had failed to show himself, others theorized that they had indeed seen JFK Jr., but that he was in disguise. The lyrics of the song “Sympathy for the Devil” were cited in particular as a reason to believe: “I shouted out, who killed the Kennedys?/ When after all, it was you and me.”

“People are saying that Elvis was in a mask playing the keyboard,” read one message from a user named Mustang Debbie. “Michael Jackson was there maybe playing Mick Jager [sic]…JFK Junior was playing the guitarist Keith Richards in the yellow shirt and they all had masks on…They are saying it wasn’t event [sic] the Rolling Stones doing the concert.” (A representative for the Rolling Stones declined to comment.) 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-rolling-stones-mick-jagger-keith-richards-1253314/

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-kennedy-jfk-jr-dealey-plaza-dallas-1251929/

When some members questioned why JFK Jr. had failed to show himself, others theorized that they had indeed seen JFK Jr., but that he was in disguise. The lyrics of the song “Sympathy for the Devil” were cited in particular as a reason to believe: “I shouted out, who killed the Kennedys?/ When after all, it was you and me.”

“People are saying that Elvis was in a mask playing the keyboard,” read one message from a user named Mustang Debbie. “Michael Jackson was there maybe playing Mick Jager [sic]…JFK Junior was playing the guitarist Keith Richards in the yellow shirt and they all had masks on…They are saying it wasn’t event [sic] the Rolling Stones doing the concert.” (A representative for the Rolling Stones declined to comment.) 

Well screw the paywall but because of it I didn't get to read very much of this iconic piece of journalistic integrity. Must be a pretty good story seeing as how triggered the Woodpecker is!

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Well screw the paywall but because of it I didn't get to read very much of this iconic piece of journalistic integrity. Must be a pretty good story seeing as how triggered the Woodpecker is!

WSS

Oh it is paywalled, weird. It worked originally.

Basically, Q Anon supporters are fucking morons. It is worth showing how fucking stupid they. Hell, the group that begins JFK Jr is coming back is even considered fringe within the morons of Q Anon. I bet even @JAFBF doesn't believe this   (please don't tell me you believe this)

Triggered? Ha, you're just fishing for a response. I find this amusing. Is  it s little depressing so many old people have been ruined by Facebook and are wasting what little time they have left? Sure. Is it funny to point and laugh? Sure. 

Remember Steve, based on your rules, every time you respond it shows you're triggered too....

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Basically, Q Anon supporters are fucking morons. It is worth showing how fucking stupid they. Hell, the group that begins JFK Jr is coming back is even considered fringe within the morons of Q Anon. I bet even @JAFBF doesn't believe this   (please don't tell me you believe this)

Triggered? Ha, you're just fishing for a response. I find this amusing. Is  it s little depressing so many old people have been ruined by Facebook and are wasting what little time they have left? Sure. Is it funny to point and laugh? Sure. 

Remember Steve, based on your rules, every time you respond it shows you're triggered too....

I might have been if I could have read the story. I need a rolling stone is usually pretty solid political reporting. There wasn't a list of 100 greatest guitar riffs or anything was there? I usually like those.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I might have been if I could have read the story. I need a rolling stone is usually pretty solid political reporting. There wasn't a list of 100 greatest guitar riffs or anything was there? I usually like those.

WSS

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2021/11/02/qanon-supporters-gather-in-downtown-dallas-expecting-jfk-jr-to-reappear/

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Scam.

Pretty sure this was a set up, never even heard about it until it was over.

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy shit

I give up

Stupid people gathered to do a stupid thing. That's the story. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/08/world/penis-worms-fossils-shells-scn/index.html

This might possibly be changing the subject but I think this like should at least work.

WSS