THE BROWNS BOARD

Teller

Zombo

1 hour ago, hx214 said:

Screensho.jpg

If that ain't the most accurate picture and way to say it. Dude is an absolute monster. We got this whole unit locked in through the 2022 season as well. I'll be interested to see how they handle Bitonio, Tretter, and Conklin being up for new deals after 2022. even though Joel and Tretter will be 31 close to 32 (which is really starting to get to me seeing these dudes younger than me), I have to believe they have 2-3 years left.

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

If that ain't the most accurate picture and way to say it. Dude is an absolute monster. We got this whole unit locked in through the 2022 season as well. I'll be interested to see how they handle Bitonio, Tretter, and Conklin being up for new deals after 2022. even though Joel and Tretter will be 31 close to 32 (which is really starting to get to me seeing these dudes younger than me), I have to believe they have 2-3 years left.

Center appears to be an immediate need.  Tackle a longer term need.

Im hearing a lot of we need a WR early next year in the draft. I don’t agree. The WR position is clearly not a premium with our scheme. 

31 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

If that ain't the most accurate picture and way to say it. Dude is an absolute monster. 

That's the pulling swinging gate block, that Chubb-OH-lishous took to the house...   (tape-room matters) 

TOUCHDOWN BROWNS !