THE BROWNS BOARD

Chubb, Felton Covid Positive

Zombo

4 hours ago, ATOM said:

o.k then when does the first negative test take place ?

Don't know about negative.. But since the Browns are now in  the "enhanced" covid protocol (because of multiple positives) everyone is getting tested on a daily basis. Cross your fingers.    

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't know about negative.. But since the Browns are now in  the "enhanced" covid protocol (because of multiple positives) everyone is getting tested on a daily basis. Cross your fingers.    

i am not worried about the game  johnson if he has to start will carry the load

5 hours ago, ATOM said:

i am not worried about the game  johnson if he has to start will carry the load

My only concern about Johnson is catching the ball.  He is a little shaky there.  I also worry about when he has to come out of the game.  I doubt he is in there for 30+ carries.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

My only concern about Johnson is catching the ball.  He is a little shaky there.  I also worry about when he has to come out of the game.  I doubt he is in there for 30+ carries.

I see this Brian Hill we signed to the practice squad caught 25 passes for the Falcons last year, they are probably getting him up to speed for the #2 role. Career 4.7 y/a on the ground as well.

Z

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ballpeen said:

My only concern about Johnson is catching the ball.  He is a little shaky there.  

I thought that too. Yet they always have him out there on passing downs. Obviously filling the Hunt role, but before last game I can't remember the last time we threw to Nick. Outside of the Chiefs game last year. I remember his rookie year he made an unbelievable TD catch...

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

I was at that game. Rained almost the entire time. 1) That pigskin was very wet.  :( 2) Your memory is better than mine... Bitonio accidentally kicked the ball out of Chubb's hands...  

Here's the game recap- try not to barf if you read it...   https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/10/27/20935093/browns-vs-patriots-final-score-early-turnovers-kill-cleveland-in-27-13-loss  

Ughhhhhhh. That game was so annoying. 😂

It's early, but I think weather looks pretty good so far! Just need the Chubbster. 

56 minutes ago, ATOM said:

official no chubb no felton

I suspect they'll activate at lest one of those guys we just signed from the practice squad.. There's no way they can expect Johnson to play every offensive snap. 5 WR sets, or TEs lining up in the backfield?  

On 11/10/2021 at 5:01 AM, ballpeen said:

Face it, the virus developed and released in China is here to stay, and it seems to be very adept at mutating.  We need to find a way to kill the virus.  Shots are window dressing to maybe buy some time.  

A Hoorta pointed out, it is very similar to the common cold, and we haven't cracked that nut, and colds have been around for how long?  The beginning of time more or less.  We are all going to be living in masks and living life like a bunch of pussies the rest of our days.

Fuck it.

I think at this point there is more hope in developing effective treatments for those who are hospitalized. Big progress if they can prevent the cytokine storm that kills many.