THE BROWNS BOARD

It's true -stats show Browns have been hurt MOST by NFL refs calls

calfoxwc

Why? why ticky tacky calls against the Browns again and again, and then flagrant calls don't get called their way?

Worst of it, is Garrett is being flagrantly held, for anyone to notice, and NO CALL??? Surely every one of us has been seeing people grab and hold Garrett from behind him, beside him, ...... NO CALL?

There seems to be zero accountability by the NFL.

The stats are adding up. It's time for the NFL commish and refs to be investigated.

and, the obvious inconsistency is happening sometimes in other games, not just the Browns.

I've seen it, so....a lot of other folks have to be seeing it here and there.

But some of the calls against the Browns defy legit explanation. It's getting so bad, the squealers, when they are losing and

need a successful play but it fails, get po'd when they don't get a call their way, even when on the replay absolutely nothing

was there to call.

https://www.brownsnation.com/stats-show-browns-have-been-hurt-most-in-the-nfl-by-penalties/

Stats Show Browns Have Been Hurt Most In The NFL By Penalties

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Why? why ticky tacky calls against the Browns again and again, and then flagrant calls don't get called their way?

Worst of it, is Garrett is being flagrantly held, for anyone to notice, and NO CALL??? Surely every one of us has been seeing people grab and hold Garrett from behind him, beside him, ...... NO CALL?

The stats are adding up. It's time for the NFL commish and refs to be investigated.

and, the obvious inconsistency is happening sometimes in other games, not just the Browns.

But some of the calls against the Browns defy legit explanation. It's getting so bad, the squealers, when they are losing and

need a successful play but it fails, get po'd when they don't get a call their way, even when on the replay absolutely nothing

was there to call.

https://www.brownsnation.com/stats-show-browns-have-been-hurt-most-in-the-nfl-by-penalties/

The WOKE NFL doesn't give a fuck about Cleveland... Goodell and all the refs need to be FIRED! for doing shitty work..

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

was there to call.

So let me get this right, not only are Cleveland fans the whiniest fans in the NFL, they are also the most illiterate?  Did you actually read the article?  It even states that most of these penalties are procedural and not subjective.  Maybe the Stains should stop trying to cheat in order to win.  Stop crying!!  This is one reason why Cleveland is and has always been the joke of the league.  

4 minutes ago, bleed_orange1974 said:

So let me get this right, not only are Cleveland fans the whiniest fans in the NFL, they are also the most illiterate?  Did you actually read the article?  It even states that most of these penalties are procedural and not subjective.  Maybe the Stains should stop trying to cheat in order to win.  Stop crying!!  This is one reason why Cleveland is and has always been the joke of the league.  

so, you don't watch football. Have a nice day, first post not good. Add legit calls to incredibly bad calls is the problem.

• Upvote 1

From the article linked:

"In short, the Browns need to clean up their play."

"No matter how you look at it through the analytics or the common sense approach, the Browns need to play cleaner in the second half of the season to have a viable opportunity to be a playoff contender."

Much like the rest of life, stop inventing a fake thing to avoid taking personal responsibility.

Some bad calls can/will always happen to every team.. we'll call that "bias" - the engineering version.  And that level of bad call changes from year to year.. let's call that "variance."  The part that the Browns control - and have been doing a pretty bad job at this season - is the signal.. The penalties they commit. Of these three, that's the only one they have direct control over.. can change, and should change.

• Like 2

Calls are bad enough everywhere...

Fixing our own? would start with, Jedrick Wills holding his water until after the ball is snapped (drives me nutz,weekly)

Have at it.. with this website.. searching around will give names to each shot in your teams foot..https://www.nflpenalties.com

shortcut list to name/what/when/how/who called...https://www.nflpenalties.com/team/cleveland-browns?year=2021&view=log

simple self-induced flags are drive killers  

1 hour ago, bleed_orange1974 said:

So if you hate the Browns so much.. WTF are you doing here?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bleed_orange1974 said:

You're just another typical Clevelander who actually thinks the Stains are good, and they just get ripped off all the time.  Let's blame everyone else for their losses and ignore the fact that the just suck.  But then again, there might be some substance with dumbass Cleveland fans thinking that the NFL hates them...everybody hates them, and their delirious fanbase.   Might wanna watch all your anti-NFL talk and all the crying you guys like to do on this board...before another city snatches up your sucky ass team and turns them into Superbowl winners too. 

So what you are telling us is that you are a idiot who never watches Football OR has no understanding of the game, have you not seen where whatever team is playing Pisspuke gets the most flags since 2015 and I am willing to bet it goes longer than that, The Browns were hosed by the refs against the cards, The Bears lost because of the refs while playing Pisspuke. Clearly sucking cock damages the male brain you might want to give it up for a while, 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bleed_orange1974 said:

You're just another typical Clevelander who actually thinks the Stains are good, and they just get ripped off all the time.  Let's blame everyone else for their losses and ignore the fact that the just suck.  But then again, there might be some substance with dumbass Cleveland fans thinking that the NFL hates them...everybody hates them, and their delirious fanbase.   Might wanna watch all your anti-NFL talk and all the crying you guys like to do on this board...before another city snatches up your sucky ass team and turns them into Superbowl winners too. 

Hmmm, as one of the Mods here I'm fairly sure you're not even a Browns fan. Your second post may well be your last.   

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I reported him nickers...  I'll leave it up to Z if he wants to kick him off for good... FWIW, I almost did myself..  :)  

i asked him to mod me awhile ago (lol) cause i all ready would have made it so

21 hours ago, bleed_orange1974 said:

Dumb ass Ratbirds fan....how did the running back look last night?.....even with the refs not calling the defensive holding and pass int. you losers committed against Miami, you still couldn't help but lose to a 2 - 7 team. MVP?....dynamic player?....elite qb?..nope. Just another one dimensional player, who can't throw a football 20 yards accurately. 

22 minutes ago, lodilobo said:

Dumb ass Ratbirds fan....how did the running back look last night?.....even with the refs not calling the defensive holding and pass int. you losers committed against Miami, you still couldn't help but lose to a 2 - 7 team. MVP?....dynamic player?....elite qb?..nope. Just another one dimensional player, who can't throw a football 20 yards accurately. 

Exactly !

btw, did ....most folks watch last nights game?

the refs did stupid call no call crap to help the ratbirds.

they still lost. I was surprised the Miami offense got it together.

More and more, some "refs" need to be investigated. something

is wrong with the crap people are seeing in games. and goodhell is condoning it.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, calfoxwc said:

was there to call.

But this article doesn't reflect or suggest any of what you're saying.

What Does It Mean?

In short, the Browns need to clean up their play

.BrownsNFL_2021_2020_Browns.png Kevin Stefanski: "We are not a disciplined football team when it comes to penalties and we have to get that fixed...have to clean that up."

On 11/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, calfoxwc said:

was there to call.

Thanks for pointing this out Cal!  It sure felt like it at times this year.   

All that said, the things that piss me off the most are when the Browns have DLinemen lining up offsides more than once or when they hit someone late/out-of-bounds.  Those are on the Browns and are completely avoidable.

I do wish the officials would try a little harder to notice some of the flagrant holds we've been seeing on Myles G.  He got tackled around his neck a week or 2 ago.  I think these kind of things concern me more than the penalties called against the Browns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Not giving Jarvis the time out killed us today, thanks you over-officious jerk's!

I can't believe all of the holding on Garrett just about every play that never gets called...

• Thanks 2

On 11/14/2021 at 12:50 PM, Flugel said:

All that said, the things that piss me off the most are when the Browns have DLinemen lining up offsides more than once or when they hit someone late/out-of-bounds.  Those are on the Browns and are completely avoidable.

I do wish the officials would try a little harder to notice some of the flagrant holds we've been seeing on Myles G.  He got tackled around his neck a week or 2 ago.  I think these kind of things concern me more than the penalties called against the Browns.

It may be a league wide thing Tom.  MNF, Nick Bosa was taking flagrant holds on every other play too.  

On 11/14/2021 at 12:50 PM, Flugel said:

I do wish the officials would try a little harder to notice some of the flagrant holds we've been seeing on Myles G.  He got tackled around his neck a week or 2 ago. I think these kind of things concern me more than the penalties called against the Browns.   ★. 

True.  Those repeated self inflicted d'oh penalties that extend drives for the opponents.

Like the offensive jumping off side penalties that are drive killers.  The 3rd and 1s that become 3rd and 6s......adds up over a game or season.

Coaching  or just bad player habits.......or a correctable combination of both ?  

33847414_181545769349305_3268033765053562880_n (1).jpg