THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've been following Newsome, and he's every bit the equal of a healthy Denzel Ward.  If you can cover Chase, you can cover about anyone.  

With Newsome and JOK, the Browns front office did a really good job addressing overall athleticism in the back seven in last year's draft.

I hope they are able to do the same with the DLine in the upcoming draft. 

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

huh Gruden is sueing the nfl  calls his firing "soviet-style character assassination"

It's a different world now Jon.  Unfortunately it's also retroactive to 'before' it was a different world.  

Chubb & Felton both out.  Who's catching the punts?

10 minutes ago, Orion said:

It's a different world now Jon.  Unfortunately it's also retroactive to 'before' it was a different world.  

Chubb & Felton both out.  Who's catching the punts?

Perhaps we will bring Natson off the ps.

Z

5 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Perhaps we will bring Natson off the ps.

Z

We already brought up Bradley.  But I don't think I've seen him catchin' punts.  I don't want Landry to have to do it though...and DPJ scares me when he's under a punt.

3 hours ago, Orion said:

We already brought up Bradley.  But I don't think I've seen him catchin' punts.  I don't want Landry to have to do it though...and DPJ scares me when he's under a punt.

We get to activate two PS guys ... RB Hill and KR Natson are likely choices

Z

36 minutes ago, Zombo said:

We get to activate two PS guys ... RB Hill and KR Natson are likely choices

Z

Ah, we get two more because we have four on the covid list.   I noticed that that Benny Hill guy's got some pretty good stats.  He'll be up for sure.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:06 AM, hoorta said:

I watched it all.. The Bengals gave them the blueprint- the Fish followed it.  Fins beat Ratbirds & the Refs.. Two touching the QB personal fouls + an uncalled flagrant holding- 40 gift yards on their TD drive. But they overcame. Plenty of no call DPI on the Ratbirds while we're at it.   

I even broke out a victory port.  :)  

LOL, as the boards resident wino... Sorry guys, I know a scam when I see one...  Hey superfans, we'd like to sell you a wine for $65 bucks that's probably worth around $30...   BTW, I've never heard of Fairwinds Estate Winery, and neither have any of the 40 or so fellow wine folks who post to a private forum on FaceBook.  https://brownstownnapa.com/vip/?fbclid=IwAR0QDrMOJ2gXADamhxHZppTLQ8Wikxp0c2G7SlqqD979TEqIcC9ifOCYKlw

If any of you are familiar with Jay Z's $300 "Ace of Spades"  champagne- it's the same deal- the experts say it's worth about $70. So if you want to impress your friends that you have money to burn, be my guest.  :)  

May be an image of bottle and text

Pig Ben to miss Lions start due to Covid.... https://www.nfl.com/news/ben-roethlisberger-will-miss-steelers-game-vs-lions-due-to-covid-19 Chase Claypool is also OUT..

Aaron Rodgers off Covid list... will start vs Seahawks Sunday..

Patriots RB Damien Harris is OUT Sunday.. concussion..

This week in the AFCN last minute style.   Cincinnati bye, Baltimore LOST thanks Miami !  

Both games at 1 pm   -and-.  covid takes out vaccinated Roethlisberger but probably not for long......why you get your shots !

@New England   vs ★★★★ Cleveland 2.5 0.0 1.0 1.0 Q1 6:52, Cle 7 - NE 0 -
Buffalo extra pick vs   @New York (NYJ) 13.0 13.0 13.0 13.0 Q1 9:17, Buf 7 - NYJ 0 -
@Pittsburgh   vs oh please ! Detroit 9.0 9.0 8.5 8.5 Q1 8:01, Det 0 - Pit 7

So are you getting ready for Thanksgiving yet ?    Won't be long until the football 🏈 super weekend.

14 minutes ago, nickers said:

Troy Hill Stabilized and carted off the field... Yikes!

On our little pickem today  CLE  22-3-4.  :lol:.      Suckers !

And Hill has feeling and motion in all extremities...... so far so good.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

On our little pickem today  CLE  22-3-4.  :lol:.      Suckers !

And Hill has feeling and motion in all extremities...... so far so good.

Well that's good news.. Hopefully he just got his bell rung good...

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Mason Rudolph is awful 

Stoolers tie.

Stoolers fumble last lpay of the game   🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂

Worst game of football I’ve ever watched. Rudolph definitely sucks.