THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Rich Rodriguez had enough?

OconRecon

He's crying at his press conference on ESPN right now. The Michigan fans seem to hate him. He has to know it. I'm starting to wonder if he wishes he never went there.

Giving the "all we're trying to do is get better and take care of our players" routine.

I screamed WRONG CHOICE from the beginning....ha ha ha ha ! imagine a small fast quick spread offense in michigan....LMFAO. Talk about the antithesis of Michigan football. Worst hire in Michigan history....Bo "rolls in grave"... Let the sanctions begin....Rodriguez a douchebag

The reaction of most of the analysts I've seen is that if you're in a college football program--at Michigan, USC, Ohio State, South Alabama A&M Tech, wherever--you're going to be working out and practicing more than the rules allow. The big story is that apparently the locker room is fractured enough for players to go to the press about it. You didn't see players at OSU coming out and talking about how Maurice Clarett was getting special academic treatment, and even though they were probably jealous, you didn't see USC players complaining about how Reggie Bush got a house when they only got cars.

Dennis

He's crying at his press conference on ESPN right now. The Michigan fans seem to hate him. He has to know it. I'm starting to wonder if he wishes he never went there.

Giving the "all we're trying to do is get better and take care of our players" routine.

Who is Rich Rodriguez?..

I thought DickRod was a colossaly bad hire at the time for Michigan and very reactionary. However, I then backed off thinking he may actually turn the thing around. At this point, I think I was wrong about that. His team is seriously fractured, let alone the fan base not backing him.

He dicked over WV and their fans and came in with a rep. So far he has done nothing to garner backing, and this was really pouring gas on the fire.

Show some freaking composure, you're embarrassing the Big Ten more than it already has been lately.

Archived