THE BROWNS BOARD

when a win feels like a loss

ATOM

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

We've won 2 of the last three since ya'll declared him, and the season, dead.

Z

That is true. 

We'll see how this last place AFC North team looks three weeks from today, after the next two games vs Baltimore. 

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Well, that's because you enjoy being a shithead. (I mean that in the nicest way)

We don't need a miracle, we need to continue a winning formula while his body recovers. He's capable of putting it together, as we saw in Cincinnati. And now with another week to heal, and Conklin and Hunt back, there's is no reason why Baker and the Browns can't rise to the challenge this Sunday Night.

Z

I may be a shithead, but I'm also a realist. I also know firsthand (from my wife's fractured humerus head) how painful that can be if you're unlucky enough to have one. Now Sir Baker of the Bum Knees &Foot has that to deal with too...  

Hey, have you consulted a Voodoo Doctor to stick pins into Lamar so he's still too sick to play Sunday night? That will help.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

I may be a shithead, but I'm also a realist. I also know firsthand (from my wife's fractured humerus head) how painful that can be if you're unlucky enough to have one. Now Sir Baker of the Bum Knees &Foot has that to deal with too...  

Hey, have you consulted a Voodoo Doctor to stick pins into Lamar so he's still too sick to play Sunday night? That will help.  

It kinda sounds like your wife is Baker's personal voodoo doll.

Z

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That is true. 

We'll see how this last place AFC North team looks three weeks from today, after the next two games vs Baltimore. 

The Browns still control their own destiny and the next 3 weeks will absolutely define that destiny. Sunday night will be the tone setter for the month and if they somehow find a way to win it, watch out because the stoke level in Berea will be massive and a roll could be coming.

Lose it, and well......

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

The Browns still control their own destiny and the next 3 weeks will absolutely define that destiny. Sunday night will be the tone setter for the month and if they somehow find a way to win it, watch out because the stoke level in Berea will be massive and a roll could be coming.

Lose it, and well......

The Browns do not need to go 6-0 down the stretch to win the AFC North, but with every thing going on lately with this team, it sure feels like a loss Sunday night will pretty much end the Browns playoff chances. Winning the AFC North seems way more of a possible path than getting a Wild Card spot, considering how many WC contenders have beaten the Browns already.