THE BROWNS BOARD

WEEK 13 NCAA šŸˆ THANKSGIVING WEEKEND - "Rivalry week"Ā  Some good games !

mjp28

WEEK 13 NCAA šŸˆ THANKSGIVING WEEKEND - "Rivalry week"Ā  Some good games !

Besides "THE GAME"Ā  Saturday NOON on FOX there are a lot more games to enjoy with your leftovers.Ā  Ā For detailsĀ https://506sports.com

Screenshot_2021-11-25_145657.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25_145714.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25_145739.jpg

Every year Rivalry Week is probably the best weekend of NCAA football going.

#2 Ohio State at #5 Michigan should be loaded with possibilities.Ā  Plus there are just some good grudge matches.

GO BUCKEYES !

22 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Friday I might want to see some of the Cincinnati game at 3:30.

22 minute walk from my Pirate hut ... No parking fee's ..and paid 38.00 bucks, as a walk up, to sit about anywhere ya damn pleaseĀ šŸæĀ šŸ¤“

Walked down to the rail, to watch the Bearcats pregame warm-ups. InĀ no time at all, the overall Bearcat team size & overall player talent jumped into action, knowing what ECU had to match-up with.. With the bad back? Decided I'dĀ travel up to, as high as I could go to get a all 22 look..Standing all game was easier for me & the 43 yard line had no-one I could block their game vision..

I was shockingly/proud of ECU's undersized/over-matched defense for a half.. The pouncing Bearcat wear-down, looked impressive come mid 3rd..(not shocked, what so ever)Ā ECU's offense lacks anything exciting in looks,Ā ever since Lincoln Riley's exit.. But, damn that Bearcat defense has some legit NFL starters.. Enjoyed watching until finish.. And still made itĀ home for the exciting final quarter of NC State/UNC....šŸ‘€

The Wife & Kids only needed to pick me up after their Black Friday shopping without this guyĀ šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø..

big fan of Luke

image.jpeg.37009b623f819b1f50aa21476404cf1f.jpeg

Ā 

and these 3 mofo's

Cincinnati vs. ECU: Five Bearcats to WatchĀ  Ā Cincinnati Bearcats Football | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Scores, Stats  and StandingsĀ  Ā image.jpeg.f5315808a5b055e5602d26c595858861.jpeg

But hey ! ECU got toĀ Bowl eligible... It was a fun northern chilly night in Greenville,NC

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

22 minute walk from my Pirate hut ... No parking fee's ..and paid 38.00 bucks, as a walk up, to sit about anywhere ya damn pleaseĀ šŸæĀ šŸ¤“

Walked down to the rail, to watch the Bearcats pregame warm-ups. InĀ no time at all, the overall Bearcat team size & overall player talent jumped into action, knowing what ECU had to match-up with.. With the bad back? Decided I'dĀ travel up to, as high as I could go to get a all 22 look..Standing all game was easier for me & the 43 yard line had no-one I could block their game vision..

I was shockingly/proud of ECU's undersized/over-matched defense for a half.. The pouncing Bearcat wear-down, looked impressive come mid 3rd..(not shocked, what so ever)Ā ECU's offense lacks anything exciting in looks,Ā ever since Lincoln Riley's exit.. But, damn that Bearcat defense has some legit NFL starters.. Enjoyed watching until finish.. And still made itĀ home for the exciting final quarter of NC State/UNC....šŸ‘€

The Wife & Kids only needed to pick me up after their Black Friday shopping without this guyĀ šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø..

big fan of Luke

image.jpeg.37009b623f819b1f50aa21476404cf1f.jpeg

Ā 

and these 3 mofo's

Ā 

But hey ! ECU got toĀ Bowl eligible... It was a fun northern chilly night in Greenville,NC

If you want to compete for a top 25 or 10 or better it starts with the ability to recruit and the Cincinnati HC and staff have that going on well.

I remember going to visit a friend a team trainer at UC in the late 60s early 70s in the Cook & O'Brien era.Ā  They were good but not near the current era, can you imagine UC and OSU in the final 4...... might happen !

Oh and I caught the 3rd and 4th quarter and I had UNC +6 and thought I had it locked.......whoa some finish !

AND TODAY at 12 noon Ohio State better take care of business !

GO BUCKEYES and BEARCATS !Ā  Ā 

• Upvote 1