THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump’s powerful Thanksgiving message to supporters leads to speculation of a Biden rematch

Vambo

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't want Trump to run.  Biden won't run I'm sure.  We need some new blood.  This shit is getting old and destroying this country.

Agreed. I'd prefer either Ron DeSantis or Tulsi Gabbard. They're on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but they share alot of common ideas.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Agreed. I'd prefer either Ron DeSantis or Tulsi Gabbard. They're on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but they share alot of common ideas.

That would never happen, because those are the 2 best candidates out there.

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm not sure tulsi gabbard is on the opposite end of the political spectrum. She seems pretty moderate to me and those in charge are actual lunatics.

WSS

On 11/26/2021 at 12:02 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't want Trump to run.  Biden won't run I'm sure.  We need some new blood.  This shit is getting old and destroying this country.

the problem is, the left will do the same thing to Desantis that they did to Pres Trump and Kavanaugh ....