THE BROWNS BOARD

★ NFL WEEK 12 ★ Busy week.  ​​​​​​​Cleveland +3½ at Baltimore SNF !  ★ AND a Week 13 Preview..

mjp28

★ NFL WEEK 12 ★ Busy week !  Cleveland +3½ at Baltimore  on SNF !  Primetime.

November 28, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thanksgiving Early: Chicago @ Detroit (FOX; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman)
  • Thanksgiving Late: Las Vegas @ Dallas (CBS; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo)
  • Thanksgiving Night: Buffalo @ New Orleans (NBC; Mike Tirico, Drew Brees)
  • Sunday Night: Cleveland @ Baltimore (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Seattle @ Washington (ESPN)

And from the NFL injury report Friday pm.......

Cleveland Browns

NAME POS DATE STATUS COMMENT
Donovan Peoples-Jones WR Nov 26 Questionable Peoples-Jones (groin) will be listed as questionable for Sunday night's game against the Ravens, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Kareem Hunt RB Nov 26 Injured Reserve Coach Kevin Stefanski says he expects Hunt (calf) to be activated from IR before Sunday's game against the Ravens, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Anthony Schwartz WR Nov 26 Out Schwartz (concussion) won't play Sunday night against the Ravens, Jake Trotter of ESPN.com reports.
Jack Conklin OT Nov 24 Injured Reserve The Browns have designated Conklin (elbow) to return from IR.
Troy Hill CB Nov 23 Questionable  
Chris Hubbard OT Oct 12 Injured Reserve Hubbard was placed on IR Tuesday.
Jacob Phillips LB Sep 3 Injured Reserve Phillips (biceps) was placed on injured reserve Wednesday.
Drew Forbes G Aug 31 Injured Reserve Forbes (knee) has been placed on the Browns IR list, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Montrel Meander LB Aug 25 Injured Reserve The Browns placed Meander on injured reserve Tuesday after undergoing surgery to repair his Achilles tendon, Anthony Poisal of ClevelandBrowns.com reports.
Stephen Carlson TE Aug 17 Injured Reserve Carlson will undergo surgery on his knee and miss the entire 2021 season, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Ryan Switzer WR Aug 17 Injured Reserve Switzer will undergo foot surgery, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Tre Harbison RB Aug 9 Injured Reserve Harbison (concussion) reverted to injured reserve Saturday, per the NFL's official transactions report.

And Baltimore's walking wounded.......

Baltimore Ravens

NAME POS DATE STATUS COMMENT
Tavon Young CB Nov 26 Questionable Young (foot/knee) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Cleveland.
Chris Westry CB Nov 26 Questionable Westry (thigh) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns.
Anthony Averett CB Nov 26 Questionable Averett (thigh) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns.
Brandon Williams DT Nov 26 Questionable Williams (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns.
Jimmy Smith CB Nov 26 Questionable Smith (hip) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns.
Calais Campbell DE Nov 26 Questionable Campbell (concussion) is questionable for Sunday night's game against the Browns, Adam Caplan of SiriusXM NFL Radio reports.
Nick Boyle TE Nov 26 Questionable Boyle (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns, Adam Caplan of SiriusXM NFL Radio reports.
Patrick Ricard FB Nov 26 Questionable Ricard (hip) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns.
Miles Boykin WR Nov 26 Out Boykin (finger) has been declared out for Sunday's game against the Browns, Adam Caplan of SiriusXM NFL Radio reports.
Patrick Mekari G Nov 26 Questionable  
Cedric Ogbuehi OT Nov 26 Out  
Marquise Brown WR Nov 26 Questionable Brown (thigh) is listed as questionable for Sunday night's game against the Browns, Adam Caplan of SiriusXM NFL Radio reports.
Ar'Darius Washington S Nov 26 Out  
Malik Harrison LB Nov 22 Out Harrison (calf) was designated for return from the non-football injury list Monday, Ryan Mink of the Ravens' official site reports.
Pernell McPhee LB Nov 22 Injured Reserve Coach John Harbaugh said Monday that McPhee (knee) is expected to have a short-term absence after undergoing arthroscopic surgery, Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com reports.
Ja'Wuan James OT Nov 18 Out James (Achilles) was spotted working out with a trainer on an open field Thursday, and coach John Harbuagh said James could be back as soon as December, Jonas Shaffer of the Baltimore Sun reports.
Derek Wolfe DE Nov 16 Injured Reserve Wolfe (back/hip) will remain on injured reserve for the rest of the 2021 season, Aaron Wilson of Sportstalk 790 Houston reports.
DeShon Elliott S Nov 8 Injured Reserve Elliott (pectoral/biceps) was placed on injured reserve Monday, Clifton Brown of the Ravens' official site reports.
Ronnie Stanley OT Oct 19 Injured Reserve Stanley has been moved to injured reserve and will undergo another ankle surgery that will end his season short for the second straight year, Ryan Mink of the Ravens' official website reports.
Daelin Hayes LB Sep 27 Injured Reserve Hayes (ankle) was placed on injured reserve Monday.
Marcus Peters CB Sep 10 Injured Reserve Peters will be placed on IR Friday after suffering a torn ACL in practice.
Gus Edwards RB Sep 10 Injured Reserve Edwards (knee) will be placed on IR by the Ravens.
Justice Hill RB Sep 9 Injured Reserve Hill (Achilles), who had been waived-injured by the Ravens, reverted to IR on Thursday, per the NFL's official transaction log.
J.K. Dobbins RB Sep 9 Injured Reserve Dobbins underwent successful surgery to repair his torn ACL on Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Aaron Crawford DT Sep 3 Injured Reserve Crawford (undisclosed) reverted to the Ravens' injured reserve Wednesday, Luke Jones of WNST reports.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

The dolphins blitzed 7 35x and exposed how bad Lamar is

We better blitz tomorrow

Somehow I just don't think Woods is bright enough... He's total dumbfuck!

• Upvote 1

still over 24 hours before kickoff 🙄 

come on man ! slow moving Clock's get Moss'd 🤓

It feels like these rematch games will never get here ...

I'm to hype video's 4 years back....

Speaking of 4.......... I'm seeing a in Steeler hot start for the Browns... Keeping a lead above 4, late into the 4th.. Let's keep __ ucker's heroics out of this...

I'll be ready at 1 PM !

*4 up ! -2 Out !

Browns officially activate Kareem Hunt and Jack Conklin. Cut G Hjate Frohold and DE Joe Jackson. Standard elevations for JoJo Natson and Porter Gustin.

7 hours ago, nickers said:

I would lend you more creedence than that _______...

HeY Now ! Can we keep Creedence out of this 🤓

No easy choice when you'd have to consider Classic song Titles of....

Fortunate Son/ Bad Moon Risen/ Have you seen the Rain?/ Heard it through the Grapevine/ Run through the Jungle 🏃‍♂️/ Who'll stop the Rain?/ Someday never Comes/ and..........................

Before you Accuse Me 🤠/

But here's a Old Classic...

several more weeks until Black Monday, when can'd-a-dates arise  ... we've live'd this routine..

Or---- we just blow up our opponents and win this Division :)

stay tuned & Go Browns !  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, nickers said:

Somehow I just don't think Woods is bright enough... He's total dumbfuck!

Somehow I would think he had enough sense to review that game and apply it with our D. 🙄

But.........................OSU lost, A&M lost, Mich won, Bama in a 4 OT win........................therefore...............................Browns lose on National TV to top a truly shitty weekend.💩

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Somehow I would think he had enough sense to review that game and apply it with our D. 🙄

But.........................OSU lost, A&M lost, Mich won, Bama in a 4 OT win........................therefore...............................Browns lose on National TV to top a truly shitty weekend.💩

Thanx for your negative input... Don't call us... We 'might' call you!

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's been a weird week or so of football around here... last Saturday Ohio State played Michigan State, followed by the Browns playing the Detroit Lions, followed by Ohio State playing that other team up north coached by Jim Harbaugh yesterday, with the Browns playing the Ravens tonight coached by John Harbaugh. 

9 minutes ago, Bammer said:

Just what the fuck was that last night??:angry:

Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

Baker wasn't the problem ass!

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

Of course we all know how he panned out. 

And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

You’re forgetting the game when the pint sized QB hung 41 points on the opposing team, but still lost.

Who’s fault was that? Was it the monster from Arlington?

A quick early peek ahead to WEEK 13 in the AFCN and the AFC.

LAC +3 in Cincinnati  at 1 pm

Baltimore -3 in Pittsburgh  at  4:25 pm 

CLEVELAND off getting healthy and ready for WEEK 14 versus Baltimore and beyond.

NE +3  in cold Buffalo  on MNF. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's going to be an interesting finish....... the BROWNS' now have nothing to lose !

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
13 BYE WEEK
14 Sun, Dec 12 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $46 ...........AFCN
15 Sat, Dec 18 4:30 PM
NFL NET
Tickets as low as $32 ......... Saturday
16 Sat, Dec 25 4:30 PM
FOX
NFL NET
Tickets as low as $103 .......... Saturday Christmas 🎄 Day
17 Mon, Jan 3 8:15 PM

espn-red@2x.png
Tickets as low as $81 ...........AFCN
18 Sun, Jan 9 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $60 ............AFCN

Well at least we have a few games of interest to watch next week at 1, 4 and 8.   It's easy to say who we'll be rooting for in all three.  

And sit back and relax for a while.

GO BROWNS,  well in two weeks.   :)

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

If anyone is watching SEA v WSH - took the U47.5 and WSH +3  (bought .5 point)

On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

Edited by mjp28

11 hours ago, mjp28 said:

On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

I use Vegas insider for spot analysis I'm on the fence about.  But at the same time some of their picks can be real head scratchers that I've gone against with reasonable success. 

Last night they had WSH -1.5 and to take Wilson because of how Pete Carroll has done historically coming off of a multi loss stretch.    Seattle is a team trending down with serious injury concerns.  I get they're the professionals, but it feels at times a good deal of 5hese Vegas sharps can be a bit too "by the numbers" in that sense.