THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

This is the point of the Season I have been waiting for since the schedule came out. Back-to-Back games with the Ravens, time for us to bury some ghosts ... Wait, can you bury ghosts? Bury some Dead Rats then.

Last year we became a good team ... Now is the time to become a dominant team.

Do I hear snickers from the Peanut Gallery?

Well, let me tell you ... If you told me before the the season that Wills would get injured rght away and miss games, Hubbard went out for the Season in the first game, and Conklin would follow them with a long IR stint ... That Baker would suffer four different major injuries, miss a game, and struggle to finish others ... that Chubb would miss two games with injury and one with Covid and Hunt would miss the entire middle of the season ... that Landry would play the season injured and OBJ would do absolutely nothing before being booted off the team for being an asshat ... and that JOK, Clowney and just about everyone in the secondary would miss games with injuries ... and  that we would be 6-5 with a chance to control our own destiny in the AFC North with everyone finally getting healthy ... I'd take it!

You can't get mad at injuries ... and we knew OBJ was a flake. Hell, we are two game out of the #1 Seed in the whacky season in the AFC  ... The weather is getting cold, and we've got the best running game in the league and the best pass rusher in the league .... I'll take our chances!

The ONLY thing that I am disappointed in this Season is Cleveland Browns fans. Not most of you ... but there is this big mass of grumbling, hating, Debbie Downers just crapping on our boys as we work through our second consectutive winning season, fresh off a playoff win ... after 20 plus years of suffering. I don't get it. Where did these self-entitled spoiled Steeler-like fans come from? Why so bitter? These guys are playing hard for you ... while injured! 

But here is the Browns chance to become a dominant team over the next two games ... and here's your chance to become a better fan. Go all in tonight ... and BELIEVE. You might enjoy the ride.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati, 1:00 PM

On the Undercard, it is the Bungles hosting the Steelers ... who they handled pretty easily at the Confluence. So I think they'll handle them pretty well Downstream as well. Steelers offense is underwhelming, and the Bungles run the rock better. BUNGLES 26 STEELERS 17

Cleveland at Baltimore , Sunday 8:20 PM Sunday Night Football

These are not the Ravens of the past two years. Their offensive line is not good, their stable of running backs is gone, they are barely beating the weaker teams. But ... They still have a dangerous QB, a dangerous defense, a dangerous coach ... and they are still 7-3. The Browns come in relatively healthy for the first time since the season began and add two HUGE additions to their offense ... All Pro RT Jake Conklin and All Everything RB Kareem Hunt. The Browns will run, they will screen, they will play action, and they will run some more on the Ravens. Defensively the guy we drafted just for Jacko ... JOK ... is also back. While Lamar is worrying where he is, Myles will be coming from behind him and crushing his skull. Run game, play action, defense ... Boom! This is where we take over the Rivalry ... And the division. BROWNS 30 RAVENS 21

TGZ

d96b2f866562fb39055e013649141c25.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Do I hear snickers from the Peanut Gallery?

Well, let me tell you ... If you told me before the the season that Wills would get injured rght away and miss games, Hubbard went out for the Season in the first game, and Conklin would follow them with a long IR stint ... That Baker would suffer four different major injuries, miss a game, and struggle to finish others ... that Chubb would miss two games with injury and one with Covid and Hunt would miss the entire middle of the season ... that Landry would play the season injured and OBJ would do absolutely nothing before being booted off the team for being an asshat ... and that JOK, Clowney and just about everyone in the secondary would miss games with injuries ... and  that we would be 6-5 with a chance to control our own destiny in the AFC North with everyone finally getting healthy ... I'd take it!

You can't get mad at injuries ... and we knew OBJ was a flake. Hell, we are two game out of the #1 Seed in the whacky season in the AFC North ... The weather is getting cold, and we've got the best running game in the league and the best pass rusher in the league .... I'll take our chances!

TGZ

GIF caneven, k, great work, best animated GIFs excelente, great, bon, nice, free download estupendo, toll, nett  GIF np, you got it dude, michelle, best animated GIFs bien, daumen hoch, impeccable, super, free download perfecto, genial, full house    GIF ami, amis, bien, best animated GIFs daumen hoch, super, perfecto, impeccable, free download genial, amigo, amigos   nail'd it !            Let's go fu'k up 💩 in Baltimore  !

Spot on in regards to some Browns fans Z, the attitudes really do suck.

Hopefully JOK & Takitaki can spy Lamar & reduce those flashy plays he makes, and Baker quiets the critics.

40 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Spot on in regards to some Browns fans Z, the attitudes really do suck.

I'm a cheater..

I'll visit many fan boards.. and it ain't limited to just on here... 😘 crow plates are a plenty 🍽️ 

• Haha 1

This week in the AFCN x 2  shake out weekend who wants it more ?

Well here it is.....

@Cincinnati   vs XXXXXX Pittsburgh 4.5 3.5 4.5 4.5 Q1 11:10, Pit 0 - Cin 0 -
@Baltimore   vs ★★★★★ Cleveland 4.5 4.0 3.5 3.5 Sun 11/28 08:20 PM -

I can't believe I'm taking Pittsburgh and the points in Cincinnati.

Well we will find out who does want it more.  Salma is back.......

salma-hayek-from-dusk-till-dawn-1.gif

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The rapist just threw a pick returned to the 5

Bad week to pick ⛏️ the Steelers ?

25 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The rapist just threw a pick returned to the 5

The Burrow just threw up a prayer, caught by the wrong Higgins.. Tee answered

Catz 17-3....

Pos o. Player 1 No Player 2 No Player 3 No Player 4 No Player 5
OFFENSE
LWR 1 Chase, Ja'Marr 21/1 LSU TIGER*            
RWR 83 Boyd, Tyler 16/2 PITT Panther*            
SWR 85

Higgins, Tee 20     Clemson Tiger*

9 Burrow, Joe 20/1 LSU TIGER*          

RB 28 Mixon, Joe 17/2 OKlahoma Sooner

Tiger lair--- 24    Da Stools-3 ✌️ 🖕... If this score keeps up? They may kick me to the Jaguars* game 🤓

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Pick 6 bungles 

The rapist needs to retire. That was a horrible throw

Oh God Pittsburgh is getting mauled.  Roethlisberger's last stand ?   Who's up....oh yeah.   :lol:

Just now, mjp28 said:

Roethlisberger's last stand ?      :lol:

if (s)he has to adjust either of his arm(s) /angle(s)  or leg(s) to stay clean in pocket? The ball comes out with nothing on it.. his hip snap ain't got much left

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

if (s)he has to adjust either of his arm(s) /angle(s)  or leg(s) to stay clean in pocket? The ball comes out with nothing on it.. his hip snap ain't got much left

Yeah. He’s done. It’s really nice to watch

13 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Yeah. He’s done. It’s really nice to watch

This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}  Yeah.. I never missed seeing Elway either

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

Is there a qb in the draft worth tanking for?

like every year.. If there is? they'd have to reach & trade up to around pick #10.. not a great year.. FA's? might be better

17 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Ben fumbles, hurts his arm. Is there a qb in the draft worth tanking for?

There could be a few options available in the mid 1st round, where the Steelers look like they will be drafting.

No stud QB prospects this season.