THE BROWNS BOARD

Lincoln Riley leaving Oklahoma for USC

Browns149

I guess he did lie when he said he wasn’t going to LSU. I guess he didn’t want any part of the SEC

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32737893/lincoln-riley-leaving-oklahoma-become-usc-head-football-coach-sources-say

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I wouldn't want any part of the SEC either or a "super conference" type of shit show.

SC is an attractive destination.  Shouldn't be too difficult to sell recruits on Southern Cali, the weather, the "flash" of L.A. etc etc.    SC not being an annual top 10 program is a coaching failure.

what happened to  the big 10  pac 12 and acc all joining together  ?

Just now, tiamat63 said:

I fucking hope not.  This mega-merge conference bullshit is getting on my nerves.  

they brought it up a couple of months ago I guess the tie up is t.v money and thats the last i have heard about it

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

best coach in the pac 12 now  it was the smart move

I was watching a late night P12 game and the announcers were talking about how the USC alum were tired of the current situation and wanted change....... now.

Interesting talk.   It's amazing when one time powerhouses fall on hard times like FSU, Nebraska and others.  Any other names ?

Just now, mjp28 said:

I was watching a late night P12 game and the announcers were talking about how the USC alum were tired of the current situation and wanted change....... now.

Interesting talk.   It's amazing when one time powerhouses fall on hard times like FSU, Nebraska and others.  Any other names ?

hahahahah michigan  this was a one year wonder type of thing

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Texas has been bad

Florida is down

Clemson had a bad year