THE BROWNS BOARD

To KILL and eat Children or let them live.

Vambo

back in the day of the lbj "great society".....it was a fake noble ambition. To help unwed mothers with

financial assistance so kids would still have a good upbringing.

As it turns out, it was a huge vote getting ploy. Any sociologist etc, would be able to predict

what would actually happen.

As described by women who lived it - mothers deliberately did NOT get married, and fathers left.

And mothers, as one famous gal explained, told their young daughters to go get pregnant because

they needed the money. And more kids, more money. No fathers. For having kids just to qualify for 'great society" money....

they didn't care about their kids. So the kids ran the street to get by. Joined gangs. Became criminals, etc etc etc etc.

It's a national disaster - and that comes from all sorts of black prominent figures in America.

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day; teach the man to fish, and he will never go hungry".

The simple principle is true.

Now we have women who demand to be allowed to murder their children at any time they decide.

The length of time they want to wait is suspect, don't you think? But it leads to zero consequences for irresponsible behavior.

and, I can see plenty of those women who had kids for $$$ demanding to end the pregnancy once they start getting the money.

Delaying the abortions for months gets them longer term $$$.

Crass, offensive, immoral....

And, again, it goes back to no consequences. Enabling no consequences gets the loyal votes of those involved.

That is why unlimited abortion is all the rage with the left. Now they are sexualizing kids in elementary school - apparently?

to create more need for no consequences for abortion in the next generation.?

Just suspect, says I.

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

Birth Control

Birth control is how you prevent pregnancy. There are lots of different birth control options out there. We’re here to help you figure it all out.

Pick what’s important to you to find your best birth control method:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

Birth control is not allowed for many religions. Are you saying that we should a ignore persons religious freedom? 

52 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Birth control is not allowed for many religions. Are you saying that we should a persons religious freedom? 

Stoning for Adultery in Christianity and Islam and its Implementation in Contemporary Muslim Societies

https://www.proquest.com/docview/911954210

Are you saying that we should a persons religious freedom? 

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm sure if someone is religious to that extent, they wouldn't be getting an abortion either.

I’m pretty sure that many abortions are performed on religious people.  The concern is access. A Roman Catholic minor may not have access to contraception  but some states still allow minors to obtain abortions without parental consent 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I’m pretty sure that many abortions are performed on religious people.  The concern is access. A Roman Catholic minor may not have access to contraception  but some states still allow minors to obtain abortions without parental consent 

A truly religious woman would never get an abortion.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Birth control is not allowed for many religions. Are you saying that we should a ignore persons religious freedom? 

So you're argument is that a woman would not take birth control for religious reasons.  But she would get an abortion?  That makes no sense.

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

100 percent behind it but their are a few religions where contraception is not allowed.

I didn't realize you were that devout. But unless the Pope has changed something I was under the impression that your candidates religion requires him to refrain from sex except for procreation?

😄

WSS 

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I’m pretty sure that many abortions are performed on religious people.

but I would guess the children born to those people wouldn't be on the list of those thrown to the orphanages.

The concern is access. A Roman Catholic minor may not have access to contraception  but some states still allow minors to obtain abortions without parental consent 

I would also assume that access to contraception is pretty widespread. But I'm not sure we aren't getting off the track by mentioning that with Roe v Wade. But even though it's not my issue I do believe it's mostly a form of birth control for people who are too irresponsible to give a s*** in the first place.

WSS 

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I knew some Pentecostal girls in highschool who got pregged up. So I guess the temptation is too strong and 16 year old boys can look past denim dresses.

So it's a parenting issue...why murder children because of that?