THE BROWNS BOARD

Russia going to take the Ukraine - going to be a war

calfoxwc

US intelligence says Russia planning Ukraine offensive ...

00:35. 00:35. U.S. intelligence found that Russia is planning a military offensive against Ukraine involving 175,000 troops near the border as early as next year, according to an intelligence ...

19 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think Russia is going to take Ukraine uncontested, because the leadership in the EU and the US don't have the spines to stop them 

We'll see what happens when the first shot is fired as part of a major attack.  Everyone knows about our military strength  and  it would be a massive blood bath.l

I lived through Khrushchev vs Kennedy  and hope everyone including the NATO countries and Russia will stand pat like then and not be STUPID.

Putin is just a money grabbing former KGB guy who likes to play games.   (I wonder what he has on trump anyway? Just curious. ;)

I do have an insider on some of this stuff, I do have some interest being 50% Ukrainian myself.   Hopefully we won't see another. " shock and awe "  demonstration again.

Outside of the already illegally annexed part of Ukraine Crimea in 2014 I don't think this map will change any more.  We will see what happens next. 

All of Europe and most of the world is closely watching Russia on this situation.

c1_3949547.jpg

17 hours ago, mjp28 said:

We'll see what happens when the first shot is fired as part of a major attack.  Everyone knows about our military strength  and  it would be a massive blood bath.l

I lived through Khrushchev vs Kennedy  and hope everyone including the NATO countries and Russia will stand pat like then and not be STUPID.

Putin is just a money grabbing former KGB guy who likes to play games.   (I wonder what he has on trump anyway? Just curious. ;)

I do have an insider on some of this stuff, I do have some interest being 50% Ukrainian myself.   Hopefully we won't see another. " shock and awe "  demonstration again.

as did I. We are the same age. But back then, America had very powerful leadership. at times.

Now, our gov is in disarray, the left is selling us out. Russia/China will take advantage like I said before.

Now is their chance to move.

After 2024, they have no chance in hell.

and, plenty of wars are fought without nukes. Russia will move to take the Ukraine again. and the Baltic States again.

and china has already been making serious low key moves towards TAiwan. and using NK to terrify Japan and the Phillipines.

Factor in Iran and Syria....

there's going to be a war. I just figure it.

19 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think Russia is going to take Ukraine uncontested, because the leadership in the EU and the US don't have the spines to stop them 

And I'm not sure of the actual numbers nor do I think that polls are all that accurate but a great deal of the population of Ukraine would like to stay with Russia

WSS 

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and there is always the fear factor. AFraid they will get run over while America is being being distracted and torn up.

There is some anxiety and nervous stomachs about this subject let's see what happens in the upcoming meeting.  https://newsaf.cgtn.com/news/2021-12-04/Putin-Biden-may-meet-soon-via-video-link-Kremlin-15HzPNxII8g/index.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart, Joe Biden, may hold an online meeting "in the next few days," Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov said on Friday.

"We have a specific date and time for this video conference," Ushakov told reporters during a briefing.

He said that the leaders will continue to discuss the implementation of agreements reached during their previous meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, the situations in Afghanistan, Iran, Libya and Syria, as well as the Ukrainian crisis.

Putin and Biden are also expected to cover strategic stability issues, and the Russian side will ask for guarantees against the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's eastward expansion, Ushakov said........ continued........

Oh the Putin-Biden meeting lasted 2 hours and 1 minute I don't think that the B-52s are flying yeet.

36 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

B-52's would be useless against Russia.

Yes that was a figure of speech...... the Russian troops would shoot them down like clay pigeons.

Now stealth weapons and missiles is a different story.

I'm watching the after news...... Putin and his super rich $$$$ buddies don't want that.  They have gas lines going into Europe,  big business baby !  We could knock out that in the first hour.