THE BROWNS BOARD

The Big Lie

Vambo

Hillary Clinton reveals would-be 2016 victory speech after blaming sexism, misogyny for loss

Clinton blamed misogyny, sexism, former FBI Director James Comey, and more for 2016 election loss

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Hillary Clinton reveals would-be 2016 victory speech after blaming sexism, misogyny for loss

Clinton blamed misogyny, sexism, former FBI Director James Comey, and more for 2016 election loss

She's an evil DOLT!

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

she's a megalomaniac and totally corrupt. and the people around the clintons are the same.

The guy she lost to is the EXACT same

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The big lie ?

Whoa three words I never expected to see on this forum.

And Hillary can ONLY blame herself for her loss.....she just sat back on her big lead and didn't push it to the end.    I have to credit Trump here, he DID bust it right up to election day.  He was everywhere and had a rather strange but effective approach to the election.

ALSO NO DOUBT if covid didn't hit he could've won relection against any democrat...... maybe easily.  Just bad  it hit when it did.  And I don't believe in karma just facts and stats.

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The big lie ?

And Hillary can ONLY blame herself for her loss.....she just sat back on her big lead and didn't push it to the end.    I have to credit Trump here, he DID bust it right up to election day.  He was everywhere and had a rather strange but effective approach to the election.

ALSO NO DOUBT if covid didn't hit he could've won relection against any democrat...... maybe easily.  Just bad  it hit when it did.  And I don't believe in karma just facts and stats.

Life gave him lemons. He could have made lemonade. Instead he bit into then raw, spueezed juice into everyone's eyes, and swallowed the seeds 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The big lie ?

Maybe not any Democrat but certainly the moron you guys nominated. I won't lie but I at least would have considered Tulsi Gabbard. 

wSS

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hoorta's and Tex's candidate!!!!:D

For the record AGAIN.... I didn't vote for Hillary.... The choice was vote for Satan or Beelzebub...

To my sorrow, I thought The Orange Man would grow up when he was elected... Unfortunately he didn't. 
Still living in the past, refusing to admit that "Worst Candidate ever"   Sleepy Joe beat him in 2020.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

For the record AGAIN.... I didn't vote for Hillary.... The choice was vote for Satan or Beelzebub...

To my sorrow, I thought The Orange Man would grow up when he was elected... Unfortunately he didn't. 
Still living in the past, refusing to admit that "Worst Candidate ever"   Sleepy Joe beat him in 2020.  

2021-12-09_045913.thumb.png.dc01d2fed42175986694d1058d008ca4.png

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

At what point, or has it not happened, did you realize that sleepy Joe was going to be as bad as he's turned out to be?

WSS 

And while we're on the subject I never particularly hated Joe Biden before. He was known as a moderate maybe to moderate Democrat which is why he was put on the Obama ticket. People were afraid Obama would be too hard left for America. It wasn't until Biden got into office and went completely berserk trying to outflank the hard-left. Hillary probably would have been more conservative than Obama she was just so damn creepy. Trump was charismatic and most people liked him until he got the nomination and the Democrats and the media went insane.

WSS 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hoorta still riding with sleepy Joe...because he can't afford to pay for the gas.

The definition of liberal lunacy.

14 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The guy she lost to is the EXACT same

Actually, not true.

President Trump kept nearly most all his promises. And he did over 200 GOOD/GREAT things FOR AMERICA.

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

Now, Hoorta, woodpecker, neo, and Tex failed to name even ONE good/great thing biden or obaMao commie ever did good/great for America.

here's YOUR chance.

Name one.

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

....with the corrupt MAIL IN BALLOTS AND BALLOT HARVESTING. You don't want to leave that part out, surely.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe not any Democrat but certainly the moron you guys nominated. I won't lie but I at least would have considered Tulsi Gabbard. 

wSS

A sad fact today ALMOST nobody good or decent wants to run for elected office any more GOP, democrat or independent.  It's too much of a hassle and in the higher offices you can make more money in the private sector....... not worth the scrutiny and brutal name calling.

I was the campaign chairman in several local races in the 1980s it was getting bad then  30-40+ years ago.

Look at 2020 trump v Biden really now is that the two major parties could do ?   Oh well I'm just glad that my wife and I are retired.......let  the millennials figure out what to do next.  

And God bless America !

• Upvote 1

Megalomania definition 

Essential Meaning of megalomania

a condition or mental illness that causes people to think that they have great or unlimited power or importance

Now if you can’t see that this describes Donald Trump, then you are beyond help

And, yes it also describes pretty much ALL politicians, including Hillary
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Megalomania definition 

a condition or mental illness that causes people to think that they have great or unlimited power or importance

Then why single out Donald Trump?

Isn’t he a politician as well?

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

A sad fact today ALMOST nobody good or decent wants to run for elected office any more GOP, democrat or independent.  It's too much of a hassle and in the higher offices you can make more money in the private sector....... not worth the scrutiny and brutal name calling.

I was the campaign chairman in several local races in the 1980s it was getting bad then  30-40+ years ago.

Look at 2020 trump v Biden really now is that the two major parties could do ?   Oh well I'm just glad that my wife and I are retired.......let  the millennials figure out what to do next.  

And God bless America !

If the DC politicians can make more money outside of the government….then why do some of them remain in office for 40, 50, or years?

Then when they do retire, they are millionaires.

54 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Megalomania definition 

And a goodly portion of the members of this particular board.

WSS 

23 hours ago, Browns149 said:

So did Trump

Too bad you guys couldn't prove it with four years and tons of taxpayers money to waste.

But of the two candidates one of them actually did pay for a false dossier from a foreign National to use in our election process. In fact blah blah blah blah threatening our democracy! As if it meant s*** in the first place.

WSS