THE BROWNS BOARD

The Big Lie

Vambo

A. After years of lies, not one illegality has been proven about Pres Trump's finances BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT>

why to lefties refuse to talk about their obaMao commie before HE was pres? about bill clinton before HE was pres? about hidin damaged corrupt mind-en before HE was pres?

now Jan 6th was only a group of American gov overthrowers?

The truth takes so long to come out.

Lies, corruption, big gov tyranny, political character assassination right out of the kgb handbook.

The TRUTH ABOUT JAN 6th !

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/12/13/in-my-orbit-nick-searcy-talks-capitol-punishment-and-why-he-may-take-a-few-santa-gigs-n490796

IN MY ORBIT: Nick Searcy Talks 'Capitol Punishment' and How Our Government Is Creating a 'Tyranny of Fear'

22 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Education...... the 111th group, a bit dated but a good example.

The Congressional Research Service notes that the vast majority of Members (95 percent) had an academic degree:

• 168 Representatives and 57 Senators had a law degree. Of these, five (three Representative and two Senators) also hold a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree.
  • 83 Representatives and 16 Senators earned a master's degree – often a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – as their highest educational degree
  • 27 Representatives and one Senator (Mark Begich)[18] have no educational degree beyond a high school diploma.
  • 23 Representatives, & two Senators (Kyrsten Sinema & Ben Sasse) have a PhD
  • 17 Representatives and three Senators have a medical degree (this number includes one Senator with a veterinary medicine degree and one Representative with a dental degree).
  • Five Representatives (but no Senators) have an associate's degree as their highest degree. One House Member has a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) degree.

Three Representatives (John Shimkus, Geoff Davis, Brett Guthrie) and one Senator (Jack Reed) are graduates of the United States Military Academy, while two Senators (John McCain, Jim Webb) and one Representative (Joe Sestak) are graduates of the United States Naval Academy. Three Senators (including Russ Feingold and Richard Lugar) and two Representatives (Jim Cooper and Jim Himes) were Rhodes Scholars, three Representatives (Tom Cole and Gabby Giffords) were Fulbright Scholars, and one Representative (John Spratt) was a Marshall Scholar. Senator Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona is widely considered to be the most educated member of congress with a Bachelor's degree, a Master of Social Work, a Master of Business Administration, a law degree, & a PhD. Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska is a Harvard, Oxford, and Yale-educated intellectual holding advanced liberal arts degrees in American History.

Here’s a graph showing the misconduct of our highly esteemed elected officials on Capital Hill.

https://www.govtrack.us/misconduct

I would say it’s time for an enema. . .

5E77D8FA-E996-4EE3-B3A6-101506B75898.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I remember Nick Searcy !  His name seemed familiar but as soon as I saw his picture oh yes and a good part on a fantastic show Justified !

And a really good cast throughout the years we taped it on VHS so my mother-in-law could watch it or we'd watch it again.

He even looks a bit like Zombo here.   So he's a writer now on  Red ♥️ State, how about that......he's back into novels again.  :lol: 

Just kidding but I did check it out...... and Zombo too.

Actor-Director-Producer-Nick-Searcy-730x0.jpg

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a graph showing the misconduct of our highly esteemed elected officials on Capital Hill.

https://www.govtrack.us/misconduct

I would say it’s time for an enema. . .

Looks like a lot of fined by the house/senate kind of a lot of childish tit for tat...... they all need a big time out........ and learn some manners and civility.  They're acting like the 1860s right before the Civil War and we all know how that turned out.

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

A dumb ass protest far less aggressive then the 2018 Washington protests that got set up masterfully by people looking to consolidate the power that they just got their hands on.

I have to say, it's crazy / interesting to me that people can look at the exact same event and see two very different things. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Liberal media isn't needed. They filmed and then bragged about their crimes. 

They even have/had?  their own cable network FOX on 24/7 and plenty of other outlets...... and Trump's own TRUTH Network I can't wait to check ✔️ that out.

Oh what a world we live in  24/7 everything,  occasionally even true.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I have to say, it's crazy / interesting to me that people can look at the exact same event and see two very different things. 

Especially with tons of tape from all kinds of sources.

So who's telling The Big Lie ?  

A. Democrats   B. Republicans.    -or-   is it the other way around ?     What ever happened to manners and civility ?   I hope it cools off soon.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Especially with tons of tape from all kinds of sources.

So who's telling The Big Lie ?  

A. Democrats   B. Republicans.    -or-   is it the other way around ?     What ever happened to manners and civility ?   I hope it cools off soon.

You speak about manners and civility yet you call people who disagree with you “dumb” and “ “suckers”

The pure evil that’s slithering through our political and justice system is being exposed.  

People just need to see it.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You speak about manners and civility yet you call people who disagree with you “dumb” and “ “suckers”

The pure evil that’s slithering through our political and justice system is being exposed.  

People just need to see it.

They won't. One reason is the left is mostly or at least largely made up of younger people who are more likely to act out. I posted the poll that showed something like three or four times as many Democrats refuse to be friends with someone who voted other than the way they did. And listening to them cry about the fake Insurrection and ignore the dozens of actual violent riots oh... Well that's almost laughable.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They won't. One reason is the left is mostly or at least largely made up of younger people who are more likely to act out. I posted the poll that showed something like three or four times as many Democrats refuse to be friends with someone who voted other than the way they did. And listening to them cry about the fake Insurrection and ignore the dozens of actual violent riots oh... Well that's almost laughable.

WSS 

That poll is fake news. Trump beat Hilary. No polls matter anymore, remember?

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That poll is fake news. Trump beat Hilary. No polls matter anymore, remember?

Well good morning Woodrow thanks for starting our day off with some nonsense. Especially happy to use the old no or all bulshit gag.

You are correct! No pulse matter anymore. Or is it all polls matter?

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well good morning Woodrow thanks for starting our day off with some nonsense. Especially happy to use the old no or all bulshit gag.

You are correct! No pulse matter anymore. Or is it all polls matter?

WSS

Hey man, I don't make the rules. That's what most of this board decided.

Any time I post poll data I'd hear how polls are fake, aren't accurate, don't matter, and "they though Hilary would win too!"

If we're back to accepting legitimate polls to support our points then great. Make sure you let the others know.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey man, I don't make the rules. That's what most of this board decided.

Any time I post poll data I'd hear how polls are fake, aren't accurate, don't matter, and "they though Hilary would win too!"

If we're back to accepting legitimate polls to support our points then great. Make sure you let the others know.

Not a rule just a stupid response. I've mentioned that more than once. When you say every or none you're just being a dick.

But the Hillary poll was ridiculously wrong. Sorry.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Not a rule just a stupid response. I've mentioned that more than once. When you say every or none you're just being a dick.

WSS

You've disregarded polls "because Hilary lost" in the past as well. 

If polls count again, then great. 

Or is it just going to be polls you/others agree with?

Just want to make sure I understand the rules

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've disregarded polls "because Hilary lost" in the past as well. 

If polls count again, then great. 

Or is it just going to be polls you/others agree with?

Just want to make sure I understand the rules

Just like science. Science is Gospel unless they f*** something up.

Still I'd be hard-pressed to believe that you really understand much of anything but keep searching for the light.

WSS 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just like science. Science is Gospel unless they f*** something up.

Still I'd be hard-pressed to believe that you really understand much of anything but keep searching for the light.

WSS 

Ha, yeah....that's exactly what it is 

Looks like we're established legitimate polls count again. That's all I was looking for. Thanks

any poll Woody doesn' t like... he says "haha you don't understand how polls work"

but if he FEELS good about a poll, by golly, everybody has to jump on board or they "understand the numbers"

whatever. woodpecker bitch, peck, bitch, peck

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

People just need to see it........no big deal hammer, just for clarification.  OK ?

I watch what I say and how I say anything very closely.  The only thing I mentioned about " a sucker is born every minute " is from a famous old quote from P. T. Barnum  which was largely correct when he said it and is still largely correct today.   Some not all  people believe anything that they read  without any regard to if it's true at all.......worse yet they blindly go and repeat or retweet it over again and some not all people go and repeat it again without any verification if it's true.

That's how untrue rumors get started and spread like covid-19, pun intended.   Here's the quote:. ;)

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

Gee I wonder if anyone was posing as a Trump supporter?

film has shown that antifa was there trying to rile up the crowd........ 8 mm ?

now there’s evidence of feds being involved.    It was a set up...... with 50,000 or 75,000 (+/-) people there ?  Maybe it's all a made for TV movie ?

With the mountains of video tape and cellphones from all the media and just curious nosey tourists I'm pretty sure most everyone with a face has been identified.

No doubt that the FBI, CIA, state and local cops have gone over them then the huge numbers of lawyers, aids and whoever is left have put their stamp on it.

And just today I heard about the $$$ millions law suit against a LOT of bad people caught in the act of damage to the Capitol and assault on the police officers.

So who's left ?  Oh yeah the underground secret feds or antifa or maybe aliens 👽 trying to orchestrate some fake news bullshit to try and spread around.

Now who's dumb enough to believe that...... unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute.  :lol: 

(but not me I'm not buying any of it) 

12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I watch what I say and how I say anything very closely.  The only thing I mentioned about " a sucker is born every minute " is from a famous old quote from P. T. Barnum  which was largely correct when he said it and is still largely correct today.   Some not all  people believe anything that they read  without any regard to if it's true at all.......worse yet they blindly go and repeat or retweet it over again and some not all people go and repeat it again without any verification if it's true.

That's how untrue rumors get started and spread like covid-19, pun intended.   Here's the quote:. ;)

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

Gee I wonder if anyone was posing as a Trump supporter?

film has shown that antifa was there trying to rile up the crowd........ 8 mm ?

now there’s evidence of feds being involved.    It was a set up...... with 50,000 or 75,000 (+/-) people there ?  Maybe it's all a made for TV movie ?

With the mountains of video tape and cellphones from all the media and just curious nosey tourists I'm pretty sure most everyone with a face has been identified.

No doubt that the FBI, CIA, state and local cops have gone over them then the huge numbers of lawyers, aids and whoever is left have put their stamp on it.

And just today I heard about the $$$ millions law suit against a LOT of bad people caught in the act of damage to the Capitol and assault on the police officers.

So who's left ?  Oh yeah the underground secret feds or antifa or maybe aliens 👽 trying to orchestrate some fake news bullshit to try and spread around.

Now who's dumb enough to believe that...... unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute.  :lol: 

(but not me I'm not buying any of it) 

Just curious have you heard about any multi multi multi million-dollar lawsuits against any of the people involved in the real violent riots all across the United States over the last few years? Just for the record the damages were in the billions largest number in the history of the United States of America.

WSS

Democrats & Fbi Staged 'Insurrection' to Damage Trump—Now ...

Revolver.News has outed fed agent provocateur, Ray Epps, the organiser and instigator of staged 'breach' of the Capitol on January 6th, 2021. In our previous piece, we confirmed for our readers that the founder and leader of the group known as The Oathkeepers, blamed by the Democrats and RINOs as Trump supporters and 'insurrectionists ...

at say YOU, Garland?! Rep. Massie shares DAMNING video ...

What say YOU, Garland?! Rep. Massie shares DAMNING video of obvious fed encouraging Jan 6 protesters to break into the Capitol (watch) Posted at 10:11 am on October 24, 2021 by Sam J.

Clear as Day, This Federal Agent Helped Instigate Jan 6

Clear as Day, This Federal Agent Helped Instigate Jan 6. Joe Pags Published October 22, 2021 1,921 Views. Subscribe 158K. 241 rumbles. Share.

straight from a fed agent's mouth:

https://100percentfedup.com/former-dea-agent-tells-tucker-carlson-fbi-informant-friend-invited-him-to-capitol-on-jan-6-pressured-him-to-go-inside-video/

Former DEA Agent Tells Tucker Carlson FBI Informant “Friend” Invited Him To Capitol On Jan 6, Pressured Him To Go Inside [VIDEO]

The Mystery of Ray Epps | The Radio Patriot

The Mystery of Ray Epps. The identity of Ray Epps was known shortly after January 6, but Mr. Epps has never been charged or prosecuted. He was recorded on the night of Jan. 5, telling crowds of Trump supporters, "Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol!". The crowd then broke out into chants of "FED!

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation ...

American Stasi The FBI admitted on Friday to The New York Times that they had informants and operatives inside groups attending the January 6 rallies in Washington DC. The FBI finally admitted they infiltrated the Jan. 6 rallies with informants. In fact, one of the first "protesters" inside the US Capitol was an FBI informant.…

Former FBI Agent Says Buses Had Antifa Thugs at DC Capitol ...

BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 "bus load" of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops. Conservatives across the country, including lawmakers like Rep Matt Gaetz (R-FL), have made similar statements.

If You Don't Suspect Provocation At The Jan. 6 Riot, Start ...

If You Don't Suspect Deep State Provocation At The Jan. 6 Riot, Start Paying Attention. It's required to ask at the outset of leftists' 1/6 'Truth Commission': How much of what led to Donald

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just curious have you heard about any multi multi multi million-dollar lawsuits against any of the people involved in the real violent riots all across the United States over the last few years? Just for the record the damages were in the billions largest number in the history of the United States of America.

WSS

I saw this and many other sites covering the story, even al jazeera had a post..... how about that...... the whole world is watching what happened ! 🌎  🌍

Just part one story,  they have mountains of evidence in these cases.   https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/watch-live-dc-attorney-general-to-speak-on-capitol-insurrection/2909460/

......Racine said evidence presented in the multiple federal criminal cases underway already proves “explicit evidence of conspiracy” to commit violent acts in the nation's capital. He said the lawsuit presents an opportunity to publicly explore and expose the financial support structure of the far-right extremist network.

“I sure hope they try to defend the case,” he said. "We can't wait to propound searing questions about the finances of these individuals and these groups.”

Racine would not say if he had spoken with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which is prosecuting the criminal cases.

The lawsuit was filed with the help of two groups that have been tracking the events leading up to Jan. 6 -- the States United Democracy Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

“It’s about holding the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and dozens of insurrectionists accountable for the violent assault on our democracy and the trauma they inflicted on the District and public safety officers that day,” States United Democracy Center CEO Joanna Lydgate said.

“Accountability for Jan. 6 is critically important to preventing another violent insurrection from happening in D.C. or in state capitols across the country,” Anti-Defamation League CEO and National Director Jonathan Greenblatt said.

The Proud Boys emerged from far-right fringes during the Trump administration to join mainstream GOP circles. The Oath Keepers is a militia group founded in 2009 that recruits current and former military, police and first responders.

The suit, filed Tuesday in federal court, also names dozens of the groups' senior members, many of whom already face criminal charges for taking part in the violent attack on the Capitol building while Congress was meeting to certify the 2020 election results.

Karl Racine, Washington's attorney general, said the suit seeks compensation for damages to the District of Columbia and to inflict maximum financial damage on the groups responsible........ continued in above link.......

BREAKING: I’m suing the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, the first civil lawsuit by a government entity against the Jan. 6 insurrectionists. They caused extensive damage to the District, our democracy and particularly the brave men and women of our Metropolitan Police Department.

11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I saw this and many other sites covering the story, even al jazeera had a post..... how about that...... the whole world is watching what happened ! 🌎  🌍

Just part one story,  they have mountains of evidence in these cases.   https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/watch-live-dc-attorney-general-to-speak-on-capitol-insurrection/2909460/

......Racine said evidence presented in the multiple federal criminal cases underway already proves “explicit evidence of conspiracy” to commit violent acts in the nation's capital. He said the lawsuit presents an opportunity to publicly explore and expose the financial support structure of the far-right extremist network.

“I sure hope they try to defend the case,” he said. "We can't wait to propound searing questions about the finances of these individuals and these groups.”

Racine would not say if he had spoken with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which is prosecuting the criminal cases.

The lawsuit was filed with the help of two groups that have been tracking the events leading up to Jan. 6 -- the States United Democracy Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

“It’s about holding the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and dozens of insurrectionists accountable for the violent assault on our democracy and the trauma they inflicted on the District and public safety officers that day,” States United Democracy Center CEO Joanna Lydgate said.

“Accountability for Jan. 6 is critically important to preventing another violent insurrection from happening in D.C. or in state capitols across the country,” Anti-Defamation League CEO and National Director Jonathan Greenblatt said.

The Proud Boys emerged from far-right fringes during the Trump administration to join mainstream GOP circles. The Oath Keepers is a militia group founded in 2009 that recruits current and former military, police and first responders.

That was a great “non answer” to WSS’s question.

• Like 1