THE BROWNS BOARD

Colquitt!

Westside Steve

Dustin is Craigs older brother....or maybe a cousin...not sure.  At any rate he is a 17 year vet.  The Falcons cut Dustin after being on the covid list.  The replacement they brought in did a good job and the Falcons figured he was a lot younger and were probably going to move on from Colquitt at seasons end so decided to just ride with the new guy for an extended try-out.

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Dustin is Craigs older brother....or maybe a cousin...not sure.  At any rate he is a 17 year vet.  The Falcons cut Dustin after being on the covid list.  The replacement they brought in did a good job and the Falcons figured he was a lot younger and were probably going to move on from Colquitt at seasons end so decided to just ride with the new guy for an extended try-out.

Yes, he is Britton's older brother, and Craig's nephew. 

I'm sure Dustin and Britton have a brother Caleb. Somewhere in the 80's Southern white people stopped naming their kids after Saints and named them after gay Cowboys. 🤠 

Z

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Kick ball, get check.  

Kick ball in net then kick ball between two sticks then kick ball in end zone......skip shower.....get check.

Repeat next week.  

1 hour ago, Orion said:

lol

Colquitt was a pretty good punter for us as I remember.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't this the 2nd time The Hammer has had COVID?

"The Hammer".  ;)   He might have quite a social life.

11 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I felt pretty confident with Colquitt out there, like he is always going to kick it to the right spot.

But Imagine they will stick with the younger guy.

Z

I just wonder if the Browns.. In the back of their minds question the longevity and durability of Gillans leg...

21 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

I hope they stick with Colquitt-had a great game and the Scottish Hammer has been well below average to really bad in essentially every category that counts. Gillain might be more adept to boom 1 out of 10 kicks 60 yards, but hasn't impressed in all the other ways it matters.

Give me a precision punter who can put it where you want and away from who you want over a boomer with no control.