THE BROWNS BOARD

Crazy Democrats

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, some stupidity on that list, but nothing compared to Jewish space lasers. 

It reads like Republicans being mad at GQ of all things so they made their own list in frustration.

Yeah lasers def nuts.

I really just sounds like a counter to the liberal media and people like you.

🥰

But the Guam tipping  over was one  of  yours.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah lasers def nuts.

I really just sounds like a counter to the liberal media and people like you.

🥰

But the Guam tipping  over was one  of  yours.

WSS

See Guam tipping over is idiotic and would have been much better on this list. That's why the list just reads like a conservative outlet getting mad at GQ of all places. 

If you're going to make this list you need real stupid shit on there. Instead it looks like they just went after big names and then tried to find something dumb to back into. 

Both sides have morons, they could have done better. 

I don't see anything on there that compares to Q nutjob MTG

and, once again, not "one of mine". But at this point you're either illiterate or doing it to annoy me. Oh well. 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

See Guam tipping over is idiotic and would have been much better on this list. That's why the list just reads like a conservative outlet getting mad at GQ of all places. 

If you're going to make this list you need real stupid shit on there. Instead it looks like they just went after big names and then tried to find something dumb to back into. 

Both sides have morons, they could have done better. 

I don't see anything on there that compares to Q nutjob MTG

and, once again, not "one of mine". But at this point you're either illiterate or doing it to annoy me. Oh well. 

Well maybe because you obsess about Q. That sure there are plenty of morons on both sides. That's what you get when you let idiots vote. That of course, and Joe Biden. One thing I'm curious about and even though I would never dream to suggest that the liberal media would ever be guilty of slanted reporting but has anyone ever seen the entire quote about the space lasers? Not just paraphrase with something like space lasers or Jewish and quotation marks? Not calling anybody a liar just curious because I've never actually seen it.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well maybe because you obsess about Q. That sure there are plenty of morons on both sides. That's what you get when you let idiots vote. That of course, and Joe Biden. One thing I'm curious about and even though I would never dream to suggest that the liberal media would ever be guilty of slanted reporting but has anyone ever seen the entire quote about the space lasers? Not just paraphrase with something like space lasers or Jewish and quotation marks? Not calling anybody a liar just curious because I've never actually seen it.

WSS 

It's GQ man... do we really care about what they write?

Here's her Facebook post 

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-facebook.2x.rvertical.w570.jpg

A cold read of that post really falls way way short of the accusations. Personally I have spent just about 0 time looking into the coincidences going on with bankers politicians and swindlers in California. Regardless of what she believes because I've never really heard her say it, there are a lot of coincidences if any of this is true. Phrases referring to 'just putting this out there for research' or 'but I don't know anything about that' when referring to people who said they saw blue light Is a far cry from her actually saying the Jews started the fires with laser beams from space. That's one of my problems with left wing reporting and left wing citizens willing to believe everything that the left wing media writes.  I would bet you'd feel the same way if somebody  maybe on the blaze or Fox wrote  equally inaccurate paraphrase articles.

So there's that; scream away little buddy

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-wildfires-space-laser-rothschild-execute.html

WSS 

Just for an accuracy check that link was from the 1st article that popped up.

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

A cold read of that post really falls way way short of the accusations. Personally I have spent just about 0 time looking into the coincidences going on with bankers politicians and swindlers in California. Regardless of what she believes because I've never really heard her say it, there are a lot of coincidences if any of this is true. Phrases referring to 'just putting this out there for research' or 'but I don't know anything about that' when referring to people who said they saw blue light Is a far cry from her actually saying the Jews started the fires with laser beams from space. That's one of my problems with left wing reporting and left wing citizens willing to believe everything that the left wing media writes.  I would bet you'd feel the same way if somebody  maybe on the blaze or Fox wrote  equally inaccurate paraphrase articles.

So there's that; scream away little buddy

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-wildfires-space-laser-rothschild-execute.html

WSS 

Just for an accuracy check that link was from the 1st article that popped up.

No one is screaming. But if it makes you feel more correct to say I am, then knock yourself out. Create your own reality 

Likewise, if you're at the point where you want to defend MTGs conspiracies, then go for it. It is a shame that we're at that point as a country, but oh well. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

No one is screaming. But if it makes you feel more correct to say I am, then knock yourself out. Create your own reality 

Likewise, if you're at the point where you want to defend MTGs conspiracies, then go for it. It is a shame that we're at that point as a country, but oh well. 

You are the first guy to pitch a b**** if anybody ever makes a claim that isn't 100% factually accurate and completely detailed. And I would defend anyone who was accused of saying something they never actually said even if it was Biden. PS nice way to change the subject from shoddy reporting to whining about the word screaming.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You are the first guy to pitch a b**** if anybody ever makes a claim that isn't 100% factually accurate and completely detailed. And I would defend anyone who was accused of saying something they never actually said even if it was Biden. PS nice way to change the subject from shoddy reporting to whining about the word screaming.

WSS 

If you don't want it brought up then don't try it on your end. If you didn't constantly claim the other side is "screaming" (or whatever your hyperbolic verb of choice) then there'd be no reason to bring it up. 

Yes, when you make a claim that has a number attached to it you should generally source that data. That's common sense and a very base level ask for back and forth on here.

Again, if you want to defend MTGs conspiracy theory statements then go ahead. I won't stop you. 

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you don't want it brought up then don't try it on your end. If you didn't constantly claim the other side is "screaming" (or whatever your hyperbolic verb of choice) then there'd be no reason to bring it up. 

Yes, when you make a claim that has a number attached to it you should generally source that data. That's common sense and a very base level ask for back and forth on here.

Again, if you want to defend MTGs conspiracy theory statements then go ahead. I won't stop you. 

That's a p**** ass defense Woody and you know it. 

I know you and some of the other lefties don't care whatsoever about accurate reporting. Hyperbole has nothing to do with the fact that you support fake news.

Now that you've been beaten and even the Liberals know it though they might not admit it isn't it time for you to crawl back into your hole?

WSS 

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's a p**** ass defense Woody and you know it. 

I know you and some of the other lefties don't care whatsoever about accurate reporting. Hyperbole has nothing to do with the fact that you support fake news.

Now that you've been beaten and even the Liberals know it though they might not admit it isn't it time for you to crawl back into your hole?

WSS 

I'm not going to play chess with a pigeon, man. Claim you victory as you knock over pieces and shit all over the board. Say I'm "screaming" and "angry". Mount a defense for conspiracy theories. Do whatever you have to do to feel like you've won. If your version of victory is dragging something so far into the mud that it isn't worth the other guy's time then so be it. 

And as always, go take the last word. 

Peace

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not going to play chess with a pigeon, man. Claim you victory as you knock over pieces and shit all over the board. Say I'm "screaming" and "angry". Mount a defense for conspiracy theories. Do whatever you have to do to feel like you've won. If your version of victory is dragging something so far into the mud that it isn't worth the other guy's time then so be it. 

And as always, go take the last word. 

Peace

Make it two.

Blow me.

WSS 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

still proud of your CNN woodpecker?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-producer-child-sex-allegations

CNN staffer charged with enticing mothers and underage daughters to engage in unlawful sexual activity; FBI calls allegations 'deeply disturbing'

News

• Upvote 1