THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

if that's the screen shot you are using to try to prove your point, it still looks short. It isn't a massive conspiracy they ruled it short even with that spot, that's as close it gets.

The point is, if they would have called that a first down and not been reviewed it would have been a MUCH bigger screw job than this. He was short every way to Sunday, period.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Kegeratorz said:

Not following you, it looked obvious (to me) that Tenn wasn't close to the first down in the first place. I thought they (refs) gave a very generous spot to Tenn to begin with.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

if that's the screen shot you are using to try to prove your point, it still looks short. It isn't a massive conspiracy they ruled it short even with that spot, that's as close it gets.

The point is, if they would have called that a first down and not been reviewed it would have been a MUCH bigger screw job than this. He was short every way to Sunday, period.

For Fuck Sake

200 (1).gif

9 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

stop being a stubborn POS, come on man be an adult. There was no screw job in place there, Joe Haden just made an incredible tackle. 

Even as much as Nance and Romo like to gush about Pittsburgh, they both agree with me. Go back and listen to the broadcast. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass or difficult in any way shape or form.

t-he-point-when-over-your-head-right-over-your-head.gif

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Even as much as Nance and Romo like to gush about Pittsburgh, they both agree with me. Go back and listen to the broadcast. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass or difficult in any way shape or form.

t-he-point-when-over-your-head-right-over-your-head.gif

No, no they didn't. In fact Romo's direct quote is "That's short Jim, the Steelers are going to win this game"

It's 2021, almost 2022 homie. It's not difficult to look things up.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

No, no they didn't. In fact Romo's direct quote is "That's short Jim, the Steelers are going to win this game"

It's 2021, almost 2022 homie. It's not difficult to look things up.

They did not show the actual measurement where they had originally placed the ball before they reviewed it. I cannot find the unedited version of this.

What happened in PITTSBURGH game.  The ball was short of the first down spot...... Pittsburgh won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the SNF game      NO  9 super bowl champ TB  0    Maybe the worst game of the year.  It was the worst primetime game this year.  

Some better primetime games coming up...... hopefully.    A  3 3 0 3  winning scoring line ?

Screenshot_2021-12-20_131057.jpg

Again, my argument is not with whether the spot was right, it's how they measured it where they had the ball spotted. I know the ball was spotted incorrectly but that is not the point I am trying to make. Fast forward to exactly the 2:11 mark and listen to the commentary between Nance and Gene Steratore.

The Browns today WILL have: 

Nick Chubb

D'Ernest Johnson

Joel Bitonio

JC Tretter

Wyatt Teller

David Njoku

Donovan Peoples-Jones

Hollywood Higgins

Anthony Schwartz

Myles Garrett

Takk McKinley

Anthony Walker Jr. 

Denzel Ward

John Johnson III

So, Salma is rubbing my crystal ball, and the prediction is ...

Nick Mullens throws for 290 yards and 3 TDs. Browns fans decide that means Baker sucks. Nick Chubb runs for 100 yards. Browns fans decide that means those fat asses on the OL are all the same. The defense shuts downs the Raiders when it counts. Browns fans not impressed, they still blew the Charger game.

BROWNS 27 RAIDERS 16

HERE WE GO, BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!

🟫🟫🟫🟫️🟧🟧🟧🟧🏈🏈🏈🏈🟧🟧🟧🟧️🟫🟫🟫🟫

TGZ

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

Nick Chubb

D'Ernest Johnson

Joel Bitonio

JC Tretter

Wyatt Teller

David Njoku

Donovan Peoples-Jones

Hollywood Higgins

Anthony Schwartz

Myles Garrett

Takk McKinley

Anthony Walker Jr. 

Denzel Ward

John Johnson III

Nick Mullens throws for 290 yards and 3 TDs. Browns fans decide that means Baker sucks. Nick Chubb runs for 100 yards. Browns fans decide that means those fat asses on the OL are all the same. The defense shuts downs the Raiders when it counts. Browns fans not impressed, they still blew the Charger game.

BROWNS 27 RAIDERS 16

🟫🟫🟫🟫️🟧🟧🟧🟧🏈🏈🏈🏈🟧🟧🟧🟧️🟫🟫🟫🟫

TGZ

Beat me to it Z, Johnson a last second very welcome addition.  We have  a puncher's chance, and the weather is going to be a damnsite better than it was Saturday. 

And you know whenever I have a strong feeling one way or the other, It's usually dead wrong. I've had a baaadd feeling about this game for at least a week with 1\2 the team out on covid protocol.  

10 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Nick Chubb

D'Ernest Johnson

Joel Bitonio

JC Tretter

Wyatt Teller

David Njoku

Donovan Peoples-Jones

Hollywood Higgins

Anthony Schwartz

Myles Garrett

Takk McKinley

Anthony Walker Jr. 

Denzel Ward

John Johnson III

BROWNS 27 RAIDERS 16

🟫🟫🟫🟫️🟧🟧🟧🟧🏈🏈🏈🏈🟧🟧🟧🟧️🟫🟫🟫🟫

TGZ

wow, that is great to have those players in there, especially the rb's and oline - but our OC better call a brilliant game to take pressure off the OT's. That is a worry.

I think the defense will play their best game of the season, and the offense will go all out to surprise.

Browns 27 Raiders 17