THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

Zombo

C'mon Z. Wouldn't you prefer the days where the season was over and the stands were empty ? I mean who here wants a home playoff game anyway ? 15 games into the season and playing for the division and the first back to back winning seasons in forever. I prefer to remain upbeat and positive about this season before I get concerned about the next one. Kick some squeller ass.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

What we always do...shout "wait till next year".

What we always do……. Shout “We need a new QB

47 minutes ago, Orion said:

Awfully nice to be getting some of our team back.  It's not easy trying to win with PS players.

It hasn’t been easy with all the starters either

Long wait until Monday night..

Maybe long enough to get Tretter back?   Harris dealing with Heyward?  sounds of yucky.. 

Excited, Peyton & Eli Manning will be back on ESPN2 for this one... always some good QB/play-calling insight 💬 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Long wait until Monday night..

Maybe long enough to get Tretter back?   Harris dealing with Heyward?  sounds of yucky.. 

Excited, Peyton & Eli Manning will be back on ESPN2 for this one... always some good QB/play-calling insight 💬 

Unless the QB play is better, I expect the Mannings to be ripping into Baker

10 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

What cha going to do when Baker shits his pants again and the Browns lose????????

They can wear the brown pants, no one will notice.  :D:D:D

Based on what may happen Sunday?  Roethlisberger? As far as the playoffs are concerned,  this could be a big "nothingsberger". :(

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Unless the QB play is better, I expect the Mannings to be ripping into Baker

Being that Jimmuh is friends with the Mannings... I highly doubt it...

Unlike the vast majority of Browns vs Steelers games in the last 20+ years, I truly believe overall the Browns are the more talented squad coming into Monday night's game.

Get it done Browns, no excuses. You have a ton of guys coming back, for as late as it is in the season, you are as close to full-strength as one can hope for.

Ruin Big Ben's last home game in Pittsburgh. And if Baltimore and Cincinnati lose Sunday, take control of your destiny. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

it's all about the 4th quarter if we go in behind in points it's game over so lets just hope that coach has a game plan cause when was the last time we scored in the 4th  ?

edit: last year we were 10th in scoring in the 4th this year we are 31st

• Like 1

Went to the grocery store, ran an errand for friends.... at the grocery, the clerk, seeing my Browns hat, said he was going to the game at

heinz field. He thinks the Browns are going to win. The guy behind me, said "oh, come on, you guys - I think the refs will screw with the Browns to make sure the steelers win - the dirty commish has been great friends with the Rooneys for a long time.

He said "watch, the refs will decide the game if they can. The Browns will get robbed again".

I think they will win. Scwartz needs to be out there to make some plays like he did last game. but MORE of em.

23 hours ago, jcam222 said:

We are going to have to relentless , resilient and score a ton because the refs are going to job us all day long. I firmly believe they will get the benefit of the doubt on everything as Ben’s last game at Heinz. 

The refs in Ben's last home game will make our last loss because of the grab & steal look like it was no big deal.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:15 PM, jcam222 said:

We are going to have to relentless , resilient and score a ton because the refs are going to job us all day long. I firmly believe they will get the benefit of the doubt on everything as Ben’s last game at Heinz. 

that is how it works, apparently - steelers get favored. You can BET that if the game is on the line - and the steelers must score to win - they throw long and get some kind of interference call on the defense, even when it should have been offensive interference.......or they flop on purpose.....

GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!

We do know Haslam hates losing to the Steelers? right?

Stef nor Baker will be sitting out this one....
Go Browns !
give no lay-ups in your division.. Knock these bit**-tits oUt ! 
  • Thanks 1

"Well there's always next year".  The motto of the Cleveland Browns and sadly their fans.  The Browns have only themselves to blame.  Their second half performances were terrible with averaging only 1 TD with their opponents averaging 1.5 against them.  The Browns will always seize defeat from the jaws of victory.  Winners, win; losers, lose.  I'm tired of being a Browns fan, since the days of the Cardiac Kids through the shame of 2017 I was always a fan.  I was looking forward for the Browns to be in the hunt each year with our new "savior" Mayfield and then Stefanski, but being a Browns fan means disappointment.  I was so looking forward to putting the past in the past but no, the Browns managed to shove it right in the collective faces of their fans.  R.I.P Browns I heard St Louis and San Antonio are looking for franchises, put us out of misery.      

So, Stefanski says Baker's haven't trouble with his mechanics because of the injury.

Well....."duh". Of course It's easy to imagine that being a major problem - the mystery is, why didn't they at least let Baker get used to the brace for a few games? They never played Keenum? or.... they were afraid Keenum would get hurt and then they'd be sunk the rest of the season maybe. At this point, it's good they didn't get to the playoffs - unless they were healthy.

Venting against an injured Baker seems to be popular - but does no good. Since cincy won, I think they need to stop putting Baker out there.

OTH, I hope the Browns kick their ass, especially with Baker playing, just to have their dumb fans suffer the embarrassment.