THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

Zombo

Honestly I Don’t even care about this game. My expectations were way out line of line this year.  We were spoiled I guess last year with some playoff football. 

My last Ref rant because I’m over the Zebras this year too.  They need to allow review of some of these “penalties” like the horse collar yesterday in The KC vs Cincy game.  

15 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Honestly I Don’t even care about this game. My expectations were way out line of line this year.  We were spoiled I guess last year with some playoff football. 

My last Ref rant because I’m over the Zebras this year too.  They need to allow review of some of these “penalties” like the horse collar yesterday in The KC vs Cincy game.  

Instant replay reviews made officiating worse IMHO. 

The end of the Cincy/KC game was a joke. 11 plays (eleven) from the 10 yard line and in, 2 or 3 "reviews" and about 4 penalties.....some of the penalties weren't even shown by CBS, Nantz & Romo barely commented on some of them. For me, it ruined a pretty entertaining game.

7 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Instant replay reviews made officiating worse IMHO. 

The end of the Cincy/KC game was a joke. 11 plays (eleven) from the 10 yard line and in, 2 or 3 "reviews" and about 4 penalties.....some of the penalties weren't even shown by CBS, Nantz & Romo barely commented on some of them. For me, it ruined a pretty entertaining game.

The Shield likes Cincy.

when Burrow brought it up postgame you know it was bad 

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Because it's the Steelers.

Win at all costs.

Z

Here's why you don't play Baker Z....  

"Ole Miss star QB Matt Corral carted off field with right leg injury at Sugar Bowl 2022. Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral, a potential first-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, suffered a right leg injury in the first quarter of the No. 8 Rebels' 21-7 loss against No. 7 Baylor in the Sugar Bowl."

That said, I fully expect Baker to be out there tonight. 

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Here's why you don't play Baker Z....  

"Ole Miss star QB Matt Corral carted off field with right leg injury at Sugar Bowl 2022. Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral, a potential first-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, suffered a right leg injury in the first quarter of the No. 8 Rebels' 21-7 loss against No. 7 Baylor in the Sugar Bowl."

That said, I fully expect Baker to be out there tonight. 

Yes, and every game has an injury risk. You can't be a pussy.

Z