THE BROWNS BOARD

Damage Control for the Grift

MLD Woody

https://www.dailywire.com/news/you-unparalleled-boob-biden-blasted-for-finally-pushing-covid-back-to-the-states-so-what-orange-man-wanted-got-it

‘You Unparalleled Boob’: Biden Blasted For Finally Pushing COVID Back To The States. ‘So What Orange Man Wanted. Got It…’

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

Owens is as usual on point and is reasonable - 

your twitter quote from lincoln project reject is just sour grapes

I didn't read or care about the quote. This is just where I found the video

Trump said the vaccine is good and that he has it, including the booster, and now hardcore drifting conservatives need to go into damage control mode. "Umm, Trump is old and doesn't know any better"

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/you-unparalleled-boob-biden-blasted-for-finally-pushing-covid-back-to-the-states-so-what-orange-man-wanted-got-it

‘You Unparalleled Boob’: Biden Blasted For Finally Pushing COVID Back To The States. ‘So What Orange Man Wanted. Got It…’

ah, deflection

what I expected

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I didn't read or care about the quote. This is just where I found the video

I'm  shocked. 

Trump said the vaccine is good and that he has it, including the booster, and now hardcore drifting conservatives need to go into damage control mode. "Umm, Trump is old and doesn't know any better"

WSS 

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

.... because the quote isn't the point ... It's the video...

Though looking at it now the quote just paraphrases the points made in the video

Well without the quote it's hard to get a grip on the outrage. But I never thought Donald Trump was a genius or locked in with modern technology. Of course compared to your candidate he's Brainiac 5. Then again that might be damning with faint praise.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well without the quote it's hard to get a grip on the outrage. But I never thought Donald Trump was a genius or locked in with modern technology. Of course compared to your candidate he's Brainiac 5. Then again that might be damning with faint praise.

WSS 

I think you're missing the point completely. Owens saying Trump is old and can't use the internet (to find nonsense theories on fringe sites) isn't the point. 

Trump said he's pro vaccine and that he's had his booster. A big portion of the base doesn't like that. Now personalities and grifters within the party are trying to balance agreeing with their base (saying the vaccine is bad) but still defending and agreeing with Trump. It's a funny balancing act. 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you're missing the point completely. Owens saying Trump is old and can't use the internet (to find nonsense theories on fringe sites) isn't the point. 

oh I know the point. You hate Cal and others you label Maga, therefore you must hate Trump. As simple as that. Not everybody suffers from your Brad of tunnel vision. Lots of fake conservatives like the Lincoln project and some around here hate him because he made Jeb Bush and his ilk look stupid. Which Imo they are.

Trump said he's pro vaccine and that he's had his booster. A big portion of the base doesn't like that.

so what? I'm pro-vaccination but I'm not stupid enough to think that it's a panacea. 

Now personalities and grifters within the party are trying to balance agreeing with their base (saying the vaccine is bad) but still defending and agreeing with Trump. It's a funny balancing act. 

yes I know that strikes you as strange. Thinking for yourself isn't all that common anymore. Republicans are more likely to step off the reservation then Democrats. Why? Because only Power appeals to Democrats even if some conservative Democrats or against Biden's stupid policies, so they will get on board with any horseshit that makes Joe Biden seems less of an idiot than he is. There's a good chance we wouldn't have had this vaccine at all if it hadn't been for Trump. And 'you guys' fought it tooth and nail until your boy was president. Now it's a gift from oh... I might say God but some of you guys would get mad about that. Hahaha

(On top of that I realize a lot of 'you guys' hate Candace Owens because she doesn't spend her Air Time crying crying "de white man be keeping her down." )

But I'll just sum up the barrage of words. Members of a party can certainly have differences of opinions on a variety of issues. Sorry.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, Trump has always told people to get the vaccine.

He? seems to have lived in his nest with no door to get outside.

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you think the "source" is some guy on Twitter? 

Dear woodpecker - you always attack the links, instead of actually reading and responding per the content contained within the link.

I was mocking you. Self-awareness - you have it NOT.

you are a moron.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

He? seems to have lived in his nest with no door to get outside.

To be fair, it seems like some people on the right are just getting the news that Trump got the vaccine thus the pivot towards trying to portray Trump as a geezer who can’t use the internet (the guy who used it so well it got him kicked off haha). 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

To be fair, it seems like some people on the right are just getting the news that Trump got the vaccine thus the pivot towards trying to portray Trump as a geezer who can’t use the internet (the guy who used it so well it got him kicked off haha). 

The response to this thread, the deflections, the off topic comments, the anger, should have been exactly what I expected. 

There is a large portion of the Republican base that is anti vaccine. There are politicians and grifters and media personalities that want to play to that base. So now they're trying to tight rope being pro Trump but also not be pro vaccine. It is funny to watch.

I'm not sure how that's so complicated to follow.

It is also funny watching Trump praise the vaccine as the greatest human accomplishment that he single handedly made happen... but also say that you don't have to get it and you can "have your freedoms". That right rope is an interesting one too. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The response to this thread, the deflections, the off topic comments, the anger, should have been exactly what I expected. 

There is a large portion of the Republican base that is anti vaccine. There are politicians and grifters and media personalities that want to play to that base. So now they're trying to tight rope being pro Trump but also not be pro vaccine. It is funny to watch.

I'm not sure how that's so complicated to follow.

it's only too complicated for you to follow. Republicans As Trump supporters aren't necessarily the same breed. As a supporter of the vaccine I've been saying for months that Trump supports the vaccine if not for him we probably wouldn't have one. It's you Democrats who are in lockstep and can't see beyond parameters of your newfound party.

It is also funny watching Trump praise the vaccine as the greatest human accomplishment that he single handedly made happen... but also say that you don't have to get it and you can "have your freedoms". That right rope is an interesting one too. 

PS it's completely OK for someone to be Pro vaccine but anti mandate especially with the stupid way these mandates have been set up. But a Biden lover like you can't see that. That's not on us.