THE BROWNS BOARD

Just morons

Westside Steve

Can someone who is a minority chime in.  How are you not totally offended by the dumbing down of curriculum..lowering grade standards . no homework, no tests.eliminating honors classes..all in the name of equality.  That is the most offensive/racist thing..saying you aren't smart enough or disciplined enough to do the work required so we have to lower the bar.

Here is an example

https://wjla.com/news/crisis-in-the-classrooms/va-teachers-push-back-on-equity-proposal-to-abolish-some-grades-late-homework-penalties

I'd love to see any evidence that it has any root in minstrel shows. 

The real kicker here is it says "it's closely related to a religious holiday" and I suspect that is the actual reason for the banning despite there being no religious imagery or mention of Christmas at all. It's simply a song about having a sleigh ride in the snow. 

The problem is that when leftists do things in the name of equality everything gets worse for everyone. It's like the whole concept of communism, yeah it's FAIR. Everyone gets the worst of everything. 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It really is amazing how many things in our country have a racist past.

That white guilt liberal thing rears its ugly head again.

I don't think anyone is going to suffer by not having jingle bells play in school though. 

I don't think anyone suffered by having Jingle Bells in their curriculum either. Are you suffering?

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'd love to see any evidence that it has any root in minstrel shows. 

The real kicker here is it says "it's closely related to a religious holiday" and I suspect that is the actual reason for the banning despite there being no religious imagery or mention of Christmas at all. It's simply a song about having a sleigh ride in the snow. 

The problem is that when leftists do things in the name of equality everything gets worse for everyone. It's like the whole concept of communism, yeah it's FAIR. Everyone gets the worst of everything. 

Excellent post

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

really is amazing how many things in our country have a racist past.

so you say you believe "Jingle Bells" is racist? You seriously want to chirp that?

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Freedom?

Oh Christ

Well you have fun in this thread

Yes Freedom dimwit. Not allowing somebody to sing a song as innocuous as Jingle Bells? What kind of a moron are you and what kind of morons do you support? I think we know but still...

Two choices; you're just being an asshole or you're truly fucked up. Maybe both.

You have your head so far up these people's ass you can't even force yourself to admit that something's crap.

WSS

• Upvote 3