THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football League 3

Flugel

If you signed up for the Yahoo Fantasy Football League 3 - we'll see you at our draft this Thurday Evening at 7:30PM. I recommend getting there about 10 minutes before the draft starts so you can see where you draft and establish a little game plan.

Please understand I cannot stop the draft once it begins. If you cannot attend - you can either rank your players ahead of time or trust the rankings yahoo provides and a team will be drafted for you.

Last year our league was extremely competitive from top to bottom and it seemed like everyone had fun. I'm looking forward to more of the same this year. Good luck!

- Tom F.

Team DangeRuss is debating auto draft.

That way I can blame the fact I couldn't draft if I suck or say I persevered with guys I didn't even want if I win.

me be da look of da ich for dis fantasy or sumtin.......often and regular

Flugs, you do know that this draft is scheduled during the Browns game don't you?

Yes, thanks Riff!

It's a perfect time to remind people the 4th preseason game is mostly about making sure starters don't get hurt. It's more of a final dress rehearsal where they try to get in and out of the huddle quickly, lineup right and remember snap counts. The starters should only see a series or 2 tops. Of all the preseason games, I'd put the least stock into this one. I AM interested in seeing how the guys on the bubble perform and it sounds like our draft will be completed by the time they take the field.

I also thought I'd try to get the draft in before the holiday weekend starts on Friday. I just received an email reminder about our draft from Yahoo (and I'm guessing everyone else did too) so I prolly didn't even need to post this thread. Sorry for the redundancy folks!

- Tom F.

Archived