THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't confirm this, but I'm pretty sure this is Heyward's 30th season for the Steelers. 

Maybe…he played for Tressel.

I remember him just dominating the Sugar Bowl game (game that didn’t count for anyone outside of OSU) against Arkansas. That was very satisfying win as an OSU fan conquering all that SEC speed 

11 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Maybe…he played for Tressel.

I remember him just dominating the Sugar Bowl game (game that didn’t count for anyone outside of OSU) against Arkansas. That was very satisfying win as an OSU fan conquering all that SEC speed 

Man, that game does feel like it was 30 years ago...

Who was the Razorbacks QB? Wasn't he the guy who had a reputation as a big drinker and on Jon Gruden's QB camp they brought in John Daly of all people to warn him to cool it on partying? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Man, that game does feel like it was 30 years ago...

Who was the Razorbacks QB? Wasn't he the guy who had a reputation as a big drinker and on Jon Gruden's QB camp they brought in John Daly of all people to warn him to cool it on partying? 

Ryan ( I left *Ichigan but couldn't escape tOSU) Mallet

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

This defense the Niners are playing is completely stupid 

You mean The Prevent Defense I assume.

The 9'ers go about the game exactly like we do.  Get ahead and try to cling on while having our eyes and mind glued to the game clock.  Except they do it with a classier QB.

A good friend is a 9'ers fan so I texted him, "How many grey hairs ya got now?"  He replied, "All of 'em."  :)   (he's not a Jimmy G fan)

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Kelce is the best there is.

It's tough to put him ahead of Gronk. The two of them are two of the best to ever play the game.

Stupid Andrews is up there somewhere.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's tough to put him ahead of Gronk. The two of them are two of the best to ever play the game.

Stupid Andrews is up there somewhere.

Kelce is just a tad faster than the rest. But they all find ways to get open.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cheerleaders cute, Z's predictions... Not so much...  I figured dem Bungles were going to have too much firepower for da Radurs... Check....  Worried Bill was going to give the Bills a fight... Turned out they did- for around 5 minutes. Poor Bills punter must have froze himself on the sidelines when you don't have to punt the entire game, that's some domination.   

Glad to see two hated teams sent home today... Hope the Chiefs sent those zombie refuse to die Steelers and Ben into retirement Sunday night.  Personally, I don't give a rat about the early Sunday games.  

Any of you homosexuals that didn't make their own predictions want to criticize my Sunday picks?

Philly @ Tampa Bay, Sunday 1: 00 PM

OK, this is more my kind of weather. Although it is a little cooler up in Tampa than it is here at The Great Zomboni's Lair in Naples. Speaking of cool, we all know TB12 will win this game, but I'm gonna take those 8 and a half points because the Eagles were smart to rest last week, and chasing a rested, healthy Jalen Hurts around won't be fun for the Buc D. BUCCANEERS 30 EAGLES 24

San Francisco @ Dallas, Sunday 4:30 PM

The 49ers are so verasatile on offense, and play such a good brand of defense that they are this year's "the team nobody wants to play". While gettin Dack back, and adding Micah Parsons has made the Cowboys winners again, it feels like the sum of the parts is greater than the whole in Dallas. Plus, everyone loves watching Jerrah lose at Jerrah's World. 49ERS 34 COWBOYS 30

Pittsburgh at Kansas City, Sunday 8:15 PM

The most interesting thing about this game is seeing what kind of shape those Chiefs fan are in after tailgaiting in the cold from 8 AM to 8 PM. As for the game itself ... Let's see, the Chiefs beat them 36-10 three weeks ago, let's add a touchdown for Kelce playing this time, and, Wahlah: CHIEFS 43 STEELERS 10

Good news! Version 4.6.9 of Invision Community is now available. This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Any of you homosexuals that didn't make their own predictions want to criticize my Sunday picks? Good news! Version 4.6.9 of Invision Community is now available. This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade

Hey, not criticizing, even though you were wrong . If I had bothered to get in the prediction game, I still would have taken the Bengals and Bills- but I doubt anyone saw that blowout at Orchard Park coming. 

Regarding the Tampa- Eagles game, anyone with the intelligence above a trained monkey knew the Beagles were seriously overmatched. And Jalen Hurts sucks worse than Baker....  I had no call on the Niners- Scowboys game, but I'm seriously happy Dallas got beat- on one of the dumbest calls you're ever going to see.   

PS.... I'm sort of aware Invision powers this board, but you had better post a tutorial on how to upgrade.   

10 hours ago, Zombo said:

Any of you homosexuals that didn't make their own predictions want to criticize my Sunday picks?

Philly @ Tampa Bay, Sunday 1: 00 PM

OK, this is more my kind of weather. Although it is a little cooler up in Tampa than it is here at The Great Zomboni's Lair in Naples. Speaking of cool, we all know TB12 will win this game, but I'm gonna take those 8 and a half points because the Eagles were smart to rest last week, and chasing a rested, healthy Jalen Hurts around won't be fun for the Buc D. BUCCANEERS 30 EAGLES 24

San Francisco @ Dallas, Sunday 4:30 PM

The 49ers are so verasatile on offense, and play such a good brand of defense that they are this year's "the team nobody wants to play". While gettin Dack back, and adding Micah Parsons has made the Cowboys winners again, it feels like the sum of the parts is greater than the whole in Dallas. Plus, everyone loves watching Jerrah lose at Jerrah's World. 49ERS 34 COWBOYS 30

Pittsburgh at Kansas City, Sunday 8:15 PM

The most interesting thing about this game is seeing what kind of shape those Chiefs fan are in after tailgaiting in the cold from 8 AM to 8 PM. As for the game itself ... Let's see, the Chiefs beat them 36-10 three weeks ago, let's add a touchdown for Kelce playing this time, and, Wahlah: CHIEFS 43 STEELERS 10

Good news! Version 4.6.9 of Invision Community is now available. This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade

Well these were mine thru tonight.

"I'm thinkin' that in the last few games Von Miller has been playing injury free and back to his championship form in concert with Donald and the rest of the Rams D-line. Nightmare comes true for the quick little guy. TB with healthy receivers for the Goat will be the winner and SF forces Dak into a key mistake for the win.

KC routes the squealers and BB retires."

I just saw a stat that said Nick Foles has more playoff wins then the Cowboys in the last 25 years

And Ben is done

Oh happy day!!!!😂😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

Bengals DL rotation vs Titans is practice-squad guys - Ogun on IR with a foot, Hendrickson in concussion protocol, Tupou ACL, Mike Daniels strained his groin during his one snap.  So.. Against anyone that sounds unwise, against #1 Tennessee who's likely getting Henry back but hasn't been terrible with Foreman as #1.. Yeah, this don't look pretty.

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Kelce is the best there is.

18 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Kelce is just a tad faster than the rest. But they all find ways to get open.

Oh, and didya notice Tex... Kelce is another Cleveland guy.  Even named his High School (Cleveland Heights) when  they did the 3 second picture intros.  :) 

27 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Bengals DL rotation vs Titans is practice-squad guys - Ogun on IR with a foot, Hendrickson in concussion protocol, Tupou ACL, Mike Daniels strained his groin during his one snap.  So.. Against anyone that sounds unwise, against #1 Tennessee who's likely getting Henry back but hasn't been terrible with Foreman as #1.. Yeah, this don't look pretty.

Look for the Bengals to try and turn it into another track meet like they did against the Raiders.   This time around I'm all in favor of Cinci going the "one and done" route.   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Look for the Bengals to try and turn it into another track meet like they did against the Raiders.   This time around I'm all in favor of Cinci going the "one and done" route.   

This is an intriguing match up.

I'm sure the Titans are hoping for a shitty weather/slow track type of day.

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is an intriguing match up.

I'm sure the Titans are hoping for a shitty weather/slow track type of day.

No luck there, long range forecast for Nashville is mid 30s with little chance of rain.  But it's currently too far out to be 100% certain.  

People that think Kyler Murray is an mvp candidate. He just another too short, noodle arm, non-accurate QB. That was good in college and against crappy teams in the NFL

How long is it going to take the NFL to go back to Big, Strong, QB’s that can see the field, read a defense, and make ALL the throws?