THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

People that think Kyler Murray is an mvp candidate. He just another too short, noodle arm, non-accurate QB. That was good in college and against crappy teams in the NFL

How long is it going to take the NFL to go back to Big, Strong, QB’s that can see the field, read a defense, and make ALL the throws?

Kyler Choked in grand fashion tonight... Although.. I wouldn't call him noodle armed.. He can sling it.... But all the other stuff I totally agree on...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Kyler Choked in grand fashion tonight... Although.. I wouldn't call him noodle armed.. He can sling it.... But all the other stuff I totally agree on...

Murray is essentially a smaller version of Lamar Jackson. Only difference better accuracy and runs less....   

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

People that think Kyler Murray is an mvp candidate. He just another too short, noodle arm, non-accurate QB. That was good in college and against crappy teams in the NFL

How long is it going to take the NFL to go back to Big, Strong, QB’s that can see the field, read a defense, and make ALL the throws?

But, but, but.............................................................................Drew!!!................................................OK one in 300,000,000+.😁

15 hours ago, nickers said:

Every time he “slings” it it either goes into the ground or over every ones head

When he winds up and rips it, it has very little chance to be caught by his guy

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Every time he “slings” it it either goes into the ground or over every ones head

When he winds up and rips it, it has very little chance to be caught by his guy

Thats because he was so nervous he held on to the ball so hard... When you hold the ball too hard... your passes sink to the ground.. Like I said.. Same thing happened to McNabb in his lone SB appearance... He had his heart in his throat... Him and Kyler were scared out their gourd being afraid to lose the game.. it affected their mechanics...

On 1/17/2022 at 8:25 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well these were mine thru tonight.

"I'm thinkin' that in the last few games Von Miller has been playing injury free and back to his championship form in concert with Donald and the rest of the Rams D-line. Nightmare comes true for the quick little guy. TB with healthy receivers for the Goat will be the winner and SF forces Dak into a key mistake for the win.

KC routes the squealers and BB retires."

OK Z, where is my prize? Especially for that assessment of Miller and the Rams D-line being Murray's nightmare.😂

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:02 PM, hoorta said:

No luck there, long range forecast for Nashville is mid 30s with little chance of rain.  But it's currently too far out to be 100% certain.  

In the history of the Cincinnati Bengals, they have never won a road playoff game.

0-7. You could almost say they are 0-9, since they lost both Super Bowls away from CIncinnati too, but those are considered neutral sites, not road games.

Dak Prescott shit himself against the niners, and is now 1-3 in the postseason.

He’s thrown 1 TD pass in each of his last 3 playoff games.

Somehow Jerrah gave him a 4 year contract worth $160 million with $126 million guaranteed.

If I was Jerrah…I would ask for a refund.

• Upvote 3

On 1/19/2022 at 9:14 AM, Canton Dawg said:

Somehow Jerrah gave him a 4 year contract worth $160 million with $126 million guaranteed.

Cowboys when Dak Prescott starts…

25-7 vs NFC East
28-27 vs everyone else

Ugh....that's definitely a problem. Tough stat to defend if you're in the Cowboys camp. I like his skill set, defensive coordinators always seem to find a way to slow many QBs down.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:14 AM, Canton Dawg said:

Dak is not the badass warrior Jerrah thinks he is... Okay QB... Just not elite in my book...

• Upvote 2

On 1/18/2022 at 1:47 AM, hoorta said:

Murray is essentially a smaller version of Lamar Jackson. Only difference better accuracy and runs less....   

and with a hotter girlfriend... all of 4 foot... 🤣

Morgan-LaMasters-kyler-murray.jpg.a5f7aa2d5987d4706b48b97009b56b17.jpg

Kyler is dating the gorgeous Morgan LaMasters. And if reports are true, they have been together for some years now.  The Texas native is a former dancer and a cheerleader. Kyler tried to keep Morgan away from the public eye. Is marriage on the cards? We will find that out soon.

Wyatt Teller did marry his bride proposing on field in Cleveland

719991478_Carly-Teller--Wyatt-Teller.jpg.eb827de95937889a37eeffbca080bed1.jpg

Special shout out to our scouting pal Calfox....

Cal's scouting reports from Wentz to Josh Allen... always included players dating reports :D (always the go get-her clincher)

Cal.... Josh Allen is doing just fine 🤤... At least it's warm in his house ! 

1133658813_Brittany-Williams--Josh-Allen.jpg.c296ac8573c42b203dcd0c9f46cabd51.jpg   download.jpg.865d330c75530549440689756b7d2a92.jpg  

Personally, Josh is having an amazing life as he has got Brittany Williams, for company. Brittany has been a popular cheerleader during her days at the California State University and has many followers on her Instagram account. We hope to see Josh and Brittany together in a relationship for life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

He looks good EVERYWHERE 😂😜🤪

9D926C9B-1E19-4CEC-8085-FE33026C70FE.jpeg

• Haha 1

There are reasons, damn good reasons, why when I say the Browns offense, or ANY offense for that matter is driven by 'X' player, it should be taken into serious question when doing evaluation.   Watching Tannehill yesterday, I always knew he was a decent QB. Even his first couple years in TEN he played quite well.  But you still have to contend with the fact that Henry and the running game were driving the success of that squad.   Toss in some creative defensive gameplans and opportunistic turnovers for their larger matchups.     This is a quote from PFF a few years back.  It gave me a chuckle then, it gives me even more of a laugh now.

"The Titans certainly make a habit of flowing the offense through RB Derrick Henry, but the idea that Tannehill is simply a game manager is patently false."

edit:  2nd favorite quote RE: PFF and Tanne - 

Tannehill, not Derrick Henry, was the #TitansNFL_2021_2020_Titans.png MVP in 2019.

...nice

Because you see the difference in quality of young QB'ing from Burrow to Tanne.   Joe is doing it with a subpar Oline and good skill position players.  Tannehill gets it done when he has a great Oline and good skill players.  

On 1/21/2022 at 4:14 PM, gumby73 said:

Special shout out to our scouting pal Calfox....

Cal's scouting reports from Wentz to Josh Allen... always included players dating reports :D (always the go get-her clincher)

Cal.... Josh Allen is doing just fine 🤤... At least it's warm in his house ! 

LOL LOL LOL

On 1/21/2022 at 10:09 PM, Axe said:

Sorry, I'm still pissed that Tenn, Buffalo or KC aren't at Cleve this week..

Bucs fan 1.. Browns 1A

I'm po'd that in only 23 secs, Kelce and Tyreek.........

dammit.

what a GAME that was !