THE BROWNS BOARD

This weeks musings

The Gipper

Before we get this game against Chicago in here are some of this weeks musings:

1. The Denver Broncos seem like they will be a mess this year. It couldn't happen to a nicer team (except that team from The Big Vagina).

2. BQ will be the QB this year.

3. I am still a big fan of "Highlander". At least the original movie and the series. The sequel movies, not so much.

http://www.avitable.com/tags/padma-lakshi/

4. Hot babe of the week: Padma Lakshmi. Above is a little video proof for you. (again perhaps one of you can reproduce some photo evidence):

5. Food dish of the week: Veal Saltimbocca, with a little Robert Mondavi Merlot

6. Here's to hoping the Texas Rangers overtake the Red Sox for the Wild Card spot in the AL playoffs.

7. High School football is underway. The school my daughter cheerleads for is rated #12 in the Plain Dealer poll. (Wadsworth) Tell us how your favorite local high school team is doing.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Before we get this game against Chicago in here are some of this weeks musings:

1. The Denver Broncos seem like they will be a mess this year. It couldn't happen to a nicer team (except that team from The Big Vagina).

2. BQ will be the QB this year.

3. I am still a big fan of "Highlander". At least the original movie and the series. The sequel movies, not so much.

http://www.avitable.com/tags/padma-lakshi/

4. Hot babe of the week: Padma Lakshmi. Above is a little video proof for you. (again perhaps one of you can reproduce some photo evidence):

5. Food dish of the week: Veal Saltimbocca, with a little Robert Mondavi Merlot

6. Here's to hoping the Texas Rangers overtake the Red Sox for the Wild Card spot in the AL playoffs.

7. High School football is underway. The school my daughter cheerleads for is rated #12 in the Plain Dealer poll. (Wadsworth) Tell us how your favorite local high school team is doing.

Western Bacon Thickburger! After I watched that video, I got it the first time what they were trying to advertise. I also got something else that's thick i would love to feed that broad:)

Don't know how the Field Falcons are doing this year, but I do know that back when I was in HS, Wadsworth was in our league (Suburban League I think?)

Last night on Top Chef someone made chocolate bread pudding with peanut butter sauce...OMG!!! Thanks for reminding me, I need to look up that recipe!!

(and yeah, Padma is very pretty - sophisticated and sexy without being slutty)

Yea, she came out to Nellis Airbase wearing that low cut leopard print outfit. If hadn't been for the presence of some families and children you may have had a riot among those servicemen there.

Don't know how the Field Falcons are doing this year, but I do know that back when I was in HS, Wadsworth was in our league (Suburban League I think?)

Field was in the Suburban League but is now I believe in the Portage County League, Metro Division. This is Barberton's last year in the Suburban League....to be replaced by Nordonia, I believe.

No disrespect to Padma (or servicemen) but having known some servicemen in my life...it wouldn't take much to get some of them into a riot over almost anyone in a low cut dress. ;)

No doubt.

Archived