THE BROWNS BOARD

Lefties - all about being liked by....communist countries

calfoxwc

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why don't you take a poll here and ask how many think he really won the 2020 Presidential Election? Why do you think I call his delusion a rabbit hole that most here still live in anyway?

BTW - here's a place all the poliboard righties can move to when the BB shuts down April 1. You've earned it with awarded Confederate Bucks from various posts. 🤣

tenor.gif.2fb515f4dc64864e26d49d51815a04d3.gif

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2022 at 7:58 PM, hammertime said:

TDS won’t go away in 31 days, so being gleeful in the boards demise is not a good look.

Too bad.. Neither will the BDS that's rampant here... Especially in Vambo's case, 1\2 his crap is ragging on Joe...  Go fly your "Let's go Brandon!!" flags proudly from your rabbit holes.  

So let's see..  Taped call to Raffensberger in Georgia... Under investigation for tax fraud in NY.... Now 1\6 Committee evidence of criminal conspiracy (gosh Liz Cheney gets censored by the Republican MAGAs in the House for getting it right all along)...  Taking classified documents to Maga-a-Lardo....   As honest as Abe Lincoln I tell ya...   Only question is if there's going to be a prosecutor in the country with enough guts to file charges, there's more than enough evidence.  

And to top it off, still sucking up to is big pal Putin.   I sincerely hope the conspiracy denizens of this Forum are in the vast minority of Americans.  If Trump can get away with this level of shit, MHO is democracy is NFL Not For Long in America.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

translation: "my biden is doing a great job at encouraging russia to commit genocide while he buys russian oil and makes us lefties happy. Deaths of Ukraine men, women and children is good for fighting global warming..."

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

translation: "my biden is doing a great job at encouraging Russia to commit genocide while he buys russian oil and makes us lefties happy. Deaths of Ukraine men, women and children is good for fighting global warming..."

You obviously aren't paying attention... WTF? Biden has condemned Russian military action in pretty strong language.  Can help it if that's all Putski has to sell anymore.. Oil and gas... Got any proof the USA is buying Russian oil? (sadly, other countries probably still are, OPEC could open up the spigots, but they're rolling in dough now that oil hit $110 a barrel)   We even took any Russian products we could find off the shelves, and have stopped doing business with any companies with ties to Russia.  Spew away.   Your "Greatest President,. ever ever"  is facing possible criminal indictments on multiple fronts.  My hope is at least one or two of them will stick. So who encouraged Putski in the first place?  Why, my good pal Putin is a genius for initiating an unprovoked attack on sovereign Ukraine.  This isn't like Russia invading third world Afghanistan a decade or so ago.  So go back to your rabbit hole...   

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You obviously aren't paying attention... WTF? Biden has condemned Russian military action in pretty strong language.  Can help it if that's all Putski has to sell anymore.. Oil and gas... Got any proof the USA is buying Russian oil? (sadly, other countries probably still are, OPEC could open up the spigots, but they're rolling in dough now that oil hit $110 a barrel)   We even took any Russian products we could find off the shelves, and have stopped doing business with any companies with ties to Russia.  Spew away.   Your "Greatest President,. ever ever"  is facing possible criminal indictments on multiple fronts.  My hope is at least one or two of them will stick. So who encouraged Putski in the first place?  Why, my good pal Putin is a genius for initiating an unprovoked attack on sovereign Ukraine.  This isn't like Russia invading third world Afghanistan a decade or so ago.  So go back to your rabbit hole...   

B6E9C1C0-D388-429E-8DC6-3E1DCC020BCB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I'm waiting for whoorta,  woodpecker and tex to stop feeling happy men, women and children are being murdered

by their pukin's military.

Honest Americans are SICK over it.

but not them. Seems they would make good russians.