THE BROWNS BOARD

Van Jones

Chicopee John

Thanks to the 'copy and paste' capability, I just sent an email to my two US Senators (Lieberman and Dodd) and to my US Rep (John Larson) to voice my expectation that President Obama will fire Van Jones for his language and broad-brush condemnation of political opponents.

IMHO, only one of the three (Lieberman) has the ethics and intestinal fortitude to press for a public rebuke of Jones. I expect Obama to let this gross condemnation go unanswered if we allow him to do so.

Take a minute and do the same to your members of Congress. It only takes a couple of minutes.

As the green jobs czar, this guy should be on the cutting edge of innovation & at the very least, motivation (a little Al Sharpton in there for everyone ;) ) Come on, Van. At least lie, it's not like anyone will care or even remember in a week what you said. Say something like "I guarantee that will no longer be the case" or something, even if you don't really mean it. At least pretend like you give half of a shit. Otherwise, the woman (or somebody else) will be asking the same question in another 2-4 years.

I may not agree with this administration or facets of their vision, but for pete's sake, quit appointing narcissistic, do-nothing pussies for these power positions.

Keep blaming the other side and former administration, that seems to be cashing the checks into month 9 of this debacle. Maybe they really are smarter than I ever imagined. They certainly are smarter than their constituency as evidenced by the video of this poor dumb c-word who no doubt voted for Dear Leader and then blogged about it.

Douche.

Radical, Activist pick your title they both fit Van Jones, he is a Hero to all progressive democrats, and the Obamna Machine knew what they were getting and cheared when he was placed in office.

Racial Speech

VAN JONES SHOCK ADMISSION: Goal is Complete Revolution

this guy is dangerous.

Obama Czar Van Jones Cut Vile, Anti-American Album in 2003 (NSFW)

by Big Hollywood

This is no youthful indiscretion, this is 2003. Will the ObamaMedia be able to ignore

a Czar associated with lyrics like this:

"The American way manufactured by white folk in office, by these rich men here to mock us.

The United States; a piece of stolen land led by right-wing, war-hungry, oil thirsty…

And when it’s all said and done still can’t [garbled] the wrong place cause they got

people of color playing servant to do that shit for them; mother xxxxers ready to

wipe out soft targets on territories harboring terrorists?

Tragedy.

The true terrorists are made in the U.S."

Truther/Czar Jones himself at the 4:20 mark:

"At this point. The end of the occupation. The right of return of the Palestinian people. These are

critical dividing lines in human rights. We have to be here. No American would put up with an

Israeli-style occupation of their hometown for 53 days let alone 54 years. US tax dollars

are funding violence against people of color inside the US borders and outside the US borders."

And Obama NOMINATED THIS GUY TO A POSITION IN OUR GOV?'

Hey, Obama IS who he has been nominating. We are in big trouble, I think.

Archived