THE BROWNS BOARD

Turn away from the Biden/leftwing cliff before it's too late...

calfoxwc

Greenflation. Bidenflation. Take your pick.

But no matter what you call it, President Joe Biden's anti-energy agenda is hurting everyday Americans -- and his State of the Union address proved the president doesn't plan to change course.

That's why it's up to pro-American energy activists like you and me to make sure our voices are heard loud and clear ... and to send a message that enough is enough.

Please join the American Energy Alliance and pro-American energy supporters across the country to tell President Biden he MUST abandon this failed "green" scheme and restore energy abundance in America.

For 50 years, misguided D.C. politicians have been pushing their "green" agenda on the American people. Yet this fascination with weak, intermittent, and renewable energies has never paid off.

In just one year under President Biden, the American people have seen:

• The loss of American energy independence, which President Trump had previously achieved thanks to his pro-energy agenda. Now, there's been a 29% increase in oil imports from Russia, while our Canadian allies and friends are shut out thanks to President Biden's cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline.

• Rising prices at the gas pump and in home utility bills, as the green left's favorite bad ideas, from the Paris Agreement to undermining American energy producers, necessarily increase costs for consumers like you. (Those "green jobs" supposedly coming to help the thousands lost from the Keystone Pipeline's shutdown haven't emerged either.)

Our country put on the fast track to dependence on often-hostile foreign regimes, including Russia and China. Tragically, we're now witnessing the horror of energy dependence and what it has wrought on the European continent after the attacks of Vladimir Putin's Russia on Ukraine.

It's time to tell President Biden that he MUST abandon his failed energy agenda ... unleash the power of America's energy producers ... and make sure our country has affordable, abundant, and reliable energy to fuel our freedom and our way of life.

Join the American Energy Alliance to contact the White House now! The more of us who speak up, the better our chances to get American energy back on track.

Under President Trump, our country saw what American energy producers are capable of, as the United States achieved energy independence, affordable and abundant energy at home, and a new status as an energy-producing superpower globally.

If we don't change course and return to pro-energy policies now, we could lose our bright future ... for good.

Stand with the American Energy Alliance and tell President Biden to give up his "green" schemes and restore America's energy greatness again.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Damn Tex, you're really fixated on the greatest President in history.

Well there is so much braggadocio on here about him, I thought he should be recognized in his true identity.🤣

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well there is so much braggadocio on here about him, I thought he should be recognized in his true identity.🤣

Do you feel guilty because of your vote or are you just a dirty spiritless person?

How many of your children would go to war if needed?

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, hammertime said:

Do you feel guilty because of your vote or are you just a dirty spiritless person?

When did you stop beating your wife and children internet tough guy?

53 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

When did you stop beating your wife and children internet tough guy?

You seem to think there are no consequences for ignoring what a disgrace the current administration is.

’internet tough guy’?  That’s a go to for someone who is already defeated.

• Upvote 2

I feel sorry for people who still have to pretend that this administration and those with D in front of their name are doing a good job. One year and the price of everything has gone through the roof and we're teetering on the brink of world war but hey at least men dressed as women can show their "girldick" off to birthing people without consequences. That's a step forward, huh?

• Upvote 1

the dems are so corrupt - the only reason biden will ban russian oil is because both parties in Congress and even

European countries shamed his handlers into it.

Tragically - the left doesn't go by honoring principles, they go by  how they feel. They have now delayed til it's nearly too late for the Ukraine. Men, women and children are being blasted and shot to death, all because social media inspired lefties to want to belong their fraudulent propaganda club against Pres Trump.

71% of Americans strongly believe this invasion would NOT HAVE HAPPENED if Pres Trump was president.

It's too late - all your votes made you happy, and now none of us can believe the war crimes going on, deliberately, by pukin and the russian nazi like military.

Maybe next time some of you anti-America voters will understand to vote FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the dems are so corrupt - the only reason biden will ban russian oil is because both parties in Congress and even

European countries shamed his handlers into it.

Tragically - the left doesn't go by honoring principles, they go by  how they feel. They have now delayed til it's nearly too late for the Ukraine. Men, women and children are being blasted and shot to death, all because social media inspired lefties to want to belong their fraudulent propaganda club against Pres Trump.

71% of Americans strongly believe this invasion would NOT HAVE HAPPENED if Pres Trump was president.

It's too late - all your votes made you happy, and now none of us can believe the war crimes going on, deliberately, by pukin and the russian nazi like military.

Maybe next time some of you anti-America voters will understand to vote FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

Amen Cal...

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

You seem to think there are no consequences for ignoring what a disgrace the current administration is.

’internet tough guy’?  That’s a go to for someone who is already defeated.

Most of your comments towards me are insults and those are the go to comments of someone who is already a loser. So have you sent your kids off to war? You seem eager to send someone else's other than your own.

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Most of your comments towards me are insults and those are the go to comments of someone who is already a loser. So have you sent your kids off to war? You seem eager to send someone else's other than your own.

I’d be surprised if not 100% are insults or Something derogatory.

Face it , your an idiot who throughout the scamdemic was a flaming virtue signaler, supports baby killing, has a severe case of TDS and you lack the ability to see the damage the current administration is inflicting on Americans, particularly the kids.

Is that clear enough for you?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hammertime said:

I’d be surprised if not 100% are insults or Something derogatory.

Face it , your an idiot who throughout the scamdemic was a flaming virtue signaler, supports baby killing, has a severe case of TDS and you lack the ability to see the damage the current administration is inflicting on Americans, particularly the kids.

Is that clear enough for you?

No. You did not answer the question about how many of your kids would go to war if needed since you asked me that to start with. 

And I will answer that for you in turn. My son tried to get into any service (including the Coast Guard) that would take him after 9/11, but he was ruled out by all due to a permanent childhood kidney problem. That's better than you can say for your "I'll be right there with you." fake bone spur coward. He's good at having other "fools" go to wars (and Capitols) in his place and that did not change on 1/6 if you were paying attention.

• Haha 1

5 of 7 are eligible to be drafted.

3 were recruited by the academies.

You sure don’t like to disappoint as you’ve made another obsessed post with a former president occupying space in your head.

Just apologize to the board for backing such a failure who’s goal is to collapse the USA.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That's better than you can say for your "I'll be right there with you." fake bone spur coward.

That’s right up there with Dementia Joe and his “asthma” that kept him out of the military.

But at least we have no more mean tweets…but we do have gas that is now over $4 a gallon.

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

Just apologize to the board for backing such a failure who’s goal is to collapse the USA.

As soon as you apologize for trumpy's illegal and unconstitutional attempt to maintain his presidency without actually going there with them as promised. They are getting jail terms while he sits back fat and happy on a golf course at Mar a Lago. So you tell me who got played here. Yep, kind of like those people who bought into Trump U and Trump Foundation. You see I didn't like or trust the guy even when he was playing at being a Democrat. His goal was a selfish play for power all along. But the trumpublicans bought the bull he was slinging.

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As soon as you apologize for trumpy's illegal and unconstitutional attempt to maintain his presidency without actually going there with them as promised. They are getting jail terms while he sits back fat and happy on a golf course at Mar a Lago. So you tell me who got played here. Yep, kind of like those people who bought into Trump U and Trump Foundation. You see I didn't like or trust the guy even when he was playing at being a Democrat. His goal was a selfish play for power all along. But the trumpublicans bought the bull he was slinging.

000.jpg.96b3056f41ccadcad0aaf7a9780bf621.jpg

• Thanks 2

On 3/7/2022 at 8:00 PM, hammertime said:

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

5 of 7 are eligible to be drafted.

3 were recruited by the academies.

So linking these two together, did the 3 recruited by the academies take the appointments?

42 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Negative.  They all accepted different offers.  

Interesting. So they all chose not to go in during this wartime period and yet you asked me about my only son who so desperately wanted in that he then appealed the decision to disallow because of a medical condition. In that appeal he supplied them with a letter from his treating nephrologist that it should not affect his service time including boot camp. He lost the appeal. 

So your original question was what I call disingenuous since none of your 5 eligibles (for a draft that ended in 1973) apparently chose that path while my only son tried his best to do so.

Pretty low attempt on your part, but at least you were honest in your reply.

BTW what war did you serve in and in what capacity? Now that I would listen to and give credit where it's due.

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Interesting. So they all chose not to go in during this wartime period and yet you asked me about my only son who so desperately wanted in that he then appealed the decision to disallow because of a medical condition. In that appeal he supplied them with a letter from his treating nephrologist that it should not affect his service time including boot camp. He lost the appeal. 

So your original question was what I call disingenuous since none of your 5 eligibles (for a draft that ended in 1973) apparently chose that path while my only son tried his best to do so.

Pretty low attempt on your part, but at least you were honest in your reply.

BTW what war did you serve in and in what capacity? Now that I would listen to and give credit where it's due.

Boy are we not feeling entitled having served this great nation?  This administration is heading our nation toward a war which if its an actual WW3 will result in a draft act being enacted.

So the the original point you answered, your son tried an would be unable if the draft were activated.  All your other stuff is just a deflection from a fairly blunt and simple question.

Your very defensive for a simple question?