THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Anderson vs. Trent Dilfer vs. Tim Couch

Lumspecta

People like to crap all over poor Derek Anderson. But HOW BAD is he?

Would you take...Dilfer over DA? Couch over DA? Charlie Frye?

I think he's one of the best QBs we've had recently but we're unappreciatve and shit all over him.

He's my quarterback, man. He's my quarterback. It's not fair. He may be our #2 but HES OUR NUMBER TWO DAMN IT ITS STILL 2007 TO ME.

People like to crap all over poor Derek Anderson. But HOW BAD is he?

Would you take...Dilfer over DA? Couch over DA? Charlie Frye?

I think he's one of the best QBs we've had recently but we're unappreciatve and shit all over him.

He's my quarterback, man. He's my quarterback. It's not fair. He may be our #2 but HES OUR NUMBER TWO DAMN IT ITS STILL 2007 TO ME.

I would take Couch over the other two. Recall that Couch took this team from a paper franchise to a playoff appearance. And you have to give credit for that. No one else has done it. DA botched it when he had the chance. (though,yes, of course, the coaches get a lot of credit...positive or negative, for whatever happened)

I would take Couch over the other two. Recall that Couch took this team from a paper franchise to a playoff appearance. And you have to give credit for that. No one else has done it. DA botched it when he had the chance. (though,yes, of course, the coaches get a lot of credit...positive or negative, for whatever happened)

Agreed! I would love to have been able to see Couch play with a decent O-Line. The Browns ruined Tim Couch. The man was sacked at a record setting pace. It was insane. Joe Montana could not have done much better with the lack of talent in Cleveland when Couch was here.

The worst thing the Browns did was draft Couch, put him in behind that line with those "weapons" around him in week 2 and proceed to give him no real help in the draft or free agency.

If you are starting a franchise with a QB, you better give him a strong left tackle early in his career and some semblence of a running game.

Couch instead got Ross Verba, William Green and James Jackson. KJ was his #1 WR and was better suited as a 2/3 guy.

I still hold the opinion that if the Browns draft McNabb first, McNabb's career ends five years ago

Archived