THE BROWNS BOARD

Juice Is Back ?

darren15

48 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Any other reports other than Ballsack sports?  We could use Juice back if the price is right.  I’m anxious 

I doubt it happens... Rumour has it hes askin upwards to 20 mill annually.. Just get Will Fuller and move on...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

I doubt it happens... Rumour has it hes askin upwards to 20 mill annually.. Just get Will Fuller and move on...

& that's why he's still available nickers.  That's about $5 million a year too much. Clowney is still out there too, waiting for a big multi year payday.  

BTW, we're paying Amari Cooper a ton of money, with a lot of it guaranteed. Berry had better be right about him too...  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

And the (un)official numbers,   I like to follow the numbers.   :) 

Landry joins a wide receiver group that now includes Michael Thomas and newly drafted Ohio State wide receiver Chris Olave, who agreed to a four-year deal worth $19,271,874 on Friday according to his agents, Drew Rosenhaus and Robert Bailey, of Rosenhaus Sports.

I wonder what Landry will pull down ?  Always liked him as a BROWN. 

More Landry......

ESPN - 

Adding Landry would mean the Saints will have made their two biggest signings in May after showing some rare spending restraint in the first two months of free agency. They began the year about $75 million over the salary cap, then lost left tackle Terron Armstead and safety Marcus Williams to other teams and safety Malcolm Jenkins to retirement. They signed former New York Jets safety Marcus Maye among other minor additions.

The Browns released Landry on March 14 after the sides couldn't agree to a restructured contract. The Browns had granted Landry permission to try to seek a trade after Cleveland dealt for Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl wide receiver Amari Cooper.

Landry, 29, struggled last season with a knee sprain suffered in Week 2, an injury that kept him out five weeks. He finished with 52 receptions for 570 yards and four total touchdowns -- all career lows.

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And the (un)official numbers,   I like to follow the numbers.   :) 

I wonder what Landry will pull down ?  Always liked him as a BROWN. 

not confirmed.. but, landing Landry at this number? would really blow !

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Landry is expected to sign a one-year contract worth as much as $6 million with incentives.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/sports/2022/05/13/browns-news-jarvis-landry-joins-saints-one-year-deal/9725150002/

was the last nfl news, getting out of the mail truck yesterday... IT SUCKED ! 🥲 #80 Thanks!

a browns jersey, i will still wear regardless where he plays

• Like 1

Good for Landry... He was a class act and I said this is where he would end up... I think Will Fuller will be a brown before too long...

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, mjp28 said:

The Browns released Landry on March 14 after the sides couldn't agree to a restructured contract. The Browns had granted Landry permission to try to seek a trade after Cleveland dealt for Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl wide receiver Amari Cooper.

Landry, 29, struggled last season with a knee sprain suffered in Week 2, an injury that kept him out five weeks. He finished with 52 receptions for 570 yards and four total touchdowns -- all career lows.

You wonder since the BROWNS released Landry on March 14   -and-   he had the lowest career numbers of his career if his best years are behind him  ?   Maybe the BROWNS knew something on his future output. 

Just the right time to move on.  Adios Landry still a classy professional good luck back in Baton Rouge country. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

You wonder since the BROWNS released Landry on March 14   -and-   he had the lowest career numbers of his career if his best years are behind him  ?   Maybe the BROWNS knew something on his future output. 

Just the right time to move on.  Adios Landry still a classy professional good luck back in Baton Rouge country. 

I love the guy for his attitude. And last season he attributed his diminishing skills to injury.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He signed for a reportedly $6 million with the Saints.

Makes me wonder what the Browns offered him back in March. 🤔

Landry posted on twitter, just 2 days before announced "Live & Learn"

makes me think & agree to the links of "tBrowns did offer him more" but his agent passed on timeline or ECT.'ras?