THE BROWNS BOARD

How the hell did Richard Bartel even make an NFL team?

BigBrownsFan

just think richard B, if you were ripped and went to Notre dame, the crowd would be chanting your name.

nice game rich. but performance is not the objective here, sex appeal is.

RichBart is a hunk and you know it Lumquat.

just think richard B, if you were ripped and went to Notre dame, the crowd would be chanting your name.

nice game rich. but performance is not the objective here, sex appeal is.

Here's why you're an idiot. He's Bernie Kosar's head on top of (almost) Brady Quinn's body.

As a Brown's fan, I can't think of anything sexier.

large_richard-bartel-water-cooling-080909.jpg

I think Bartel outplayed Ratliff. His passes were far more accurate. He does need to work on the pocket presence and know when to let the ball go, but when he does, it is accurate and leads the receiver. Ratliff has way too many in the dirt and behind the receivers.

He looked good through preseason to me, I don't know who you were watching. 107.6 rating for preseason. He seems accurate and he was 12 of 14 according to the stats shown at the end of the game last night. He does take too many sacks. He should've finished out the game, Browns probably would've won.

Ratliff is by far the stinkiest of the bunch.

Hey where was Anderson?

Did anyone even see Anderson on the side line?

I don't think I saw him on the sideline at all. But I did see Bartel go 12 of 14 for 137 yards and lead the team on multiple scoring drives all without throwing a single pick. And I saw Ratliff throw a pick to start the game! Yes, Ratliff did throw a TD pass to MoMass but he finished a pathetic 8 of 20 for 71 yards and a DA-esque 46.0 QB Rating. Bartel's rating was 107.4 for the game. I think Mangini is going to have to swallow a bit of his pride on this one. I'd rather see Bartel under center than Ratliff. And I was a strong supporter of the Ratliff pick up. I think, in the long run, DA gets traded and Ratliff and Bartell both stay...unless they are able to sign a veteran off waivers.

I don't think I saw him on the sideline at all. But I did see Bartel go 12 of 14 for 137 yards and lead the team on multiple scoring drives all without throwing a single pick. And I saw Ratliff throw a pick to start the game! Yes, Ratliff did throw a TD pass to MoMass but he finished a pathetic 8 of 20 for 71 yards and a DA-esque 46.0 QB Rating. Bartel's rating was 107.4 for the game. I think Mangini is going to have to swallow a bit of his pride on this one. I'd rather see Bartel under center than Ratliff. And I was a strong supporter of the Ratliff pick up. I think, in the long run, DA gets traded and Ratliff and Bartell both stay...unless they are able to sign a veteran off waivers.

I saw a #3 Jersey running from one end of the field to the other after the 1st quarter ended.

Archived