THE BROWNS BOARD

💕★ END OF THE 2022 SEASON ★ SEPTEMBER 17 TO OCTOBER 5 ★

mjp28

★ Schedule  second half of the season.   ♥︎  ●  From   SEPTEMBER  17  TO  OCTOBER  5,  2022 ●    It is very worth  reviewing again !    :D

~  AND. ~     Now this is getting fun !

■~~~>    >~~~>  Still in 1st place.   :D

● THE NEXT DAYS OFF IS SEPTEMBER 26   THE SEASON ENDS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5.      It's :D September  playoff  baseball  !    :o.  

AND ITS A GOOD SCHEDULE,   FINISH THE LAST  9   AT HOME.   ♥︎. I'll be here for every single game right to the last one. ITS BEEN FUN !

GO GUARDIANS  !

Screenshot_2022-10-03_231553.jpg

I saw your post on Browns side - and THANKS for carrying the torch so to speak...

i dont know who is mod for the tribe board but you have my support if you so choose?!

I guess I will  not stop calling them the Tribe,  and I cant wait for the openers next week.

ok, here we go (with the eh...) Guardians!

• Thanks 1

Yes I will do my best at keeping things running over here.   I saw my first Cleveland INDIANS game at the Ol' Muni   when I was 8 years old back in 1959 yeah way back then.  And yes the men's room had that distinctive smell even then.  I still have the program from that game.

It's entirely possible to be an INDIANS fan and a BROWNS fan although come September in NE OHIO things switch over to football in high school,  college and the NFL.  It wasn't until the movie MAJOR LEAGUE and then the 1990s Cleveland INDIANS  did they start to become contenders again. 

So for me it's always been......

GO BROWNS,  INDIANS,  OHIO STATE and sports....baby !  ...and an updated    ★  JUNE,  JULY,  AUGUST,  SEPTEMBER  ★    schedule. 

Screenshot_2022-04-29_143453.jpg

And in the  AL, first line are the opening Odds followed by current sports book lines (4/2/2022)

Screenshot_2022-04-02_111258.jpg

And in MLB chat for 2022 :

Why Are The Dodgers Favored?

While the Dodgers did lose Corey Seager, Corey Knebel and Max Scherzer at the beginning of free agency, this Dodgers team has MVP candidates up and down the roster. 

Walker Buehler has turned himself into a Cy Young contender and Julio Urias is fulfilling his potential, giving LA a great rotation core to build around. In the lineup, the Dodgers now have 2021 addition Trea Turner for an entire season, and he puts a speedster ahead of an already dominant group of returning sluggers that includes Mookie Betts, Justin Turner, Will Smith and Cody Bellinger, who will surely rebound in 2022.

On top of that, the Dodgers made arguably the biggest addition of the post-lockout offseason by bringing in Freddie Freeman from the Braves. They also re-signed longtime superstar pitcher Clayton Kershaw.

After that lockout nonsense it pushed the startup back.  

The TRIBE home opener is Friday April 15 versus SF at 7:10 pm.  Not exactly what home openers should be.   Well they will have plenty of time before the game. 

4 hours ago, ATOM said:

the tribe are coming to seattle in august  and its ichiro hall of fame induction night 

That's really cool.

I watch all or most all of the TRIBE games now that they're on TV.   Occasionally I listen to Hammy on the radio just to kick back while I'm doing other things. 

• mjp28 pinned and pinned this topic
On 4/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, mjp28 said:

CLE  1-3,  thud.

No run support, per the usual.

* Cy Young winner Shane Beiber  had a solid outing that was wasted. 1 hit through 5 innings.    Likely going to be the theme again this year. 

* Yeah you hate to waste those early starts.

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to  ★ 2022 Cleveland GUARDIANS Schedule ★

★ 2022 Cleveland GUARDIANS Schedule ★    The entire season in one picture, you can expand it to make it more readable. (see above Apr-July)

The season ends with 6 at home from Tuesday September 27 - Sunday October 2, 2022 versus TB and KC.

E79ltVpXoAIX5iz.jpg_large.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ Monday Juiy 18 - 8 pm  HOME RUN DERBY  and  Tuesday July 19 - ALL STAR GAME on FOX ★

46-44  .511  that's  90 games  (55.6%) complete  and 72 to go.   And getting ready for the second half push.  This young club has really dug in and showed some heart.  We will see what the magician manager Tito can do next.

GO GUARDIANS! !     Good luck Tito how about some second half magic.    :D

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ GUARDIANS Schedule From...... ❤️ AUG 15 to SEPT 9 ❤️ .....and (new) QUESTIONS, please reply ★

August 24, 2022 -  40 games left tomorrow   -and-   in first place in the  AL Central.   A lot of excitement left in this season before October 4th is here.

GO GUARDIANS,  surprise some people....you certainly have so far !         :D

Astros have helped you improved standing standing with 2 wins over the WS (should have been 3-blown save by the BP) and the 1st game of a series over the Twins last night. Verlander was untouchable through the 6th. Tonight their second best pitcher goes up against the Twins.

• Thanks 1

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ GUARDIANS Schedule From ★ AUG 30 to SEPT 20 ★ The season ENDS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5. ★

■  NOTICE. ■     Revised September  4,  2022. 

THE NEXT DAYS OFF ARE SEPTEMBER 8 and 26   THE SEASON ENDS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5.      It's  September  playoff  baseball  !    :o.  

• mjp28 changed the title to ★★★★★ SEPTEMBER 14 to OCTOBER 5 ★ END OF THE SEASON SCHEDULE ! ★ DONE, THAT'S IT ! ★★★★★

Sept 22 - update on the  ★  End  of  the  Year  Guardians  Schedule   ★   with the latest  W/L  record, scores and pitching matchups.

GO GUARDIANS,   just win baby !

Screenshot_2022-09-22_110158.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ END OF THE SEASON SCHEDULE ! ★ SEPTEMBER 14 TO OCTOBER 5 ★ DONE, THAT'S IT ! ★★★★★

Saturday September  24,  2022  -  Just 4 days from my 72nd birthday and about   64    years of following Cleveland Indians (now Guardians)  baseball. 

I've seen/listened  to  all or part of every game so far  this year but two.   And in all those years  this. year has been one of the most interesting and exciting years of all of them.

What a fantastic job by the Guardians  FO,  Manager Tito Francona and one scrappy bunch of players.   This year I was  "hoping"  for a 2nd - 4th place team and realistically maybe  3rd to last place finish.   I honestly  never  dreamed of an  American League Central  Pennant  I'm glad that team never quit on the dream.

Here's the AL Standings only SEA wouldn't fit on the screenshot.   3 or 4 AL & NL teams will lose 100+ games   Cleveland   will not be on that list.

September 24, 2022 -

Screenshot_2022-09-24_002140.jpg

• Upvote 1

Look at this fantastic run right up to clinching the  American League Central Pennant  on Sunday September 25, 2022.  

Amazing.    18-3,  you might never see another run like that up to clinching a pennant..... ever !

Screenshot_2022-09-27_201636.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ END OF THE SEASON SCHEDULE ! ★ SEPTEMBER 17 TO OCTOBER 5 ★ DONE, THAT'S IT ! ★★★★★

~ October 3,  2022   11:32 pm. ~

The  Guardians  are 12-4  since that schedule came out.  Maybe a good thing they lost a few going into the playoffs.   But it would be nice to get hot again now with my prediction i made before. 

It was  92-70  final.   :)

Cleveland GUARDIANS  2  Tampa  1  FINAL !        SERIES  Best of 3-  Cleveland  GUARDIANS   1    Tampa  Devil Rays  0.     Oh yeah.   :D

Screenshot_2022-10-07_192701.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ END OF THE SEASON SCHEDULE ! ★ SEPTEMBER 17 TO OCTOBER 5 ★ ( It's worth reviewing. ) ;-)
  • mjp28 changed the title to 💕★ END OF THE 2022 SEASON ★ SEPTEMBER 17 TO OCTOBER 5 ★
  • 2 weeks later...