THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess who made an elderly couple disappear and stole their camper trailer

calfoxwc

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/local/searchers-look-for-indianapolis-couple-missing-in-nevada-desert-march-2022-ronnie-beverly-barker/531-1efe79ff-e047-4b19-adca-4f9e3d5a604f

Searchers look for Indianapolis couple missing in Nevada desert

Ronnie and Beverly Barker were last seen in their RV buying gas in Stagecoach, Nevada on March 27, 2022.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/local/searchers-look-for-indianapolis-couple-missing-in-nevada-desert-march-2022-ronnie-beverly-barker/531-1efe79ff-e047-4b19-adca-4f9e3d5a604f

Searchers look for Indianapolis couple missing in Nevada desert

Ronnie and Beverly Barker were last seen in their RV buying gas in Stagecoach, Nevada on March 27, 2022.

That question was for you my man. You know these folks? 

Just now, Gorka said:

Its a stupid question. Get it my man?

I thought it was fair and simple enough. I’ve never seen the poli board used for a missing person’s report. What is significant about these folks? Not that it’s a bad use of the poli board. Perhaps this could be its new direction? 

22 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I thought it was fair and simple enough. I’ve never seen the poli board used for a missing person’s report. What is significant about these folks? Not that it’s a bad use of the poli board. Perhaps this could be its new direction? 

Good try. You know very well the intent of the post. So perhaps Cal isn't too keen on replying to a troll.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Good try. You know very well the intent of the post. So perhaps Cal isn't too keen on replying to a troll.

No, l really don’t. I see his one liner about illegals but l would be surprised if he exploited a missing persons report solely for that. Or at least l’ve never seen that before, so l gathered there was something more at play here. Agree to disagree perhaps. This discussion over it is certainly ridiculous though. And Cal has zero issue with giving me shit. That dude can chuck it like a champ. I say we metaphorically hoist Cal up on our shoulders and serenade him with Jolly Good Fellow…

14 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

No, l really don’t. I see his one liner about illegals but l would be surprised if he exploited a missing persons report solely for that. Or at least l’ve never seen that before, so l gathered there was something more at play here. Agree to disagree perhaps. This discussion over it is certainly ridiculous though. And Cal has zero issue with giving me shit. That dude can chuck it like a champ. I say we metaphorically hoist Cal up on our shoulders and serenade him with Jolly Good Fellow…

Ok. Makes sense.

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I see you have more stamina for ridiculousness than me. Ugh, ok…

Yes, l really did think there was something more to it than a potshot opportunity. Just enough to ask a teensy tiny clarifying question. I legitimately thought he knew them, or crossed paths with them, or something. 

Jolly good fellow time?

After further review, I edited my post.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

illegals, my guess. woodpecker's people.

image.thumb.png.3cd7f9d169d5880dc8ab47e97160f881.png

People are reported missing all the time though. I wouldn't put this one on illegals. Don't think that kidnapping is on an illegals "things to do" list.

This must be a slow time for you in coming up with good material .lol

58 minutes ago, Gorka said:

People are reported missing all the time though. I wouldn't put this one on illegals. Don't think that kidnapping is on an illegals "things to do" list.

This must be a slow time for you in coming up with good material .lol

Not really - I do wonder what the truth will be. This article was posted by a friend of the family - you have to just wonder who would make them disappear and take off with their camper, etc.... if that is what happened.

It does highlight what I have posted in the past - illegal crime is up dramatically - this is a possibility.

It true...it warrants serious discussion about the open border policies of this corrupt regime.

It's possible they got stuck out in the desert somewhere and will be found ok. We'll see - it's been a week.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Not really - I do wonder what the truth will be. This article was posted by a friend of the family - you have to just wonder who would make them disappear and take off with their camper, etc.... if that is what happened.

It does highlight what I have posted in the past - illegal crime is up dramatically - this is a possibility.

It true...it warrants serious discussion about the open border policies of this corrupt regime.

It's possible they got stuck out in the desert somewhere and will be found ok. We'll see - it's been a week.

Thank you for clarifying. I figured there was some sort of connection, though you could’ve spared us some ridiculousness by disclosing this earlier. Live and learn. I have personally noted this and will be on the lookout and l hope everything turns out ok.

sad, very sad.

People who go adventuring out in the wilds can be helpless when they get stranded, and don't know how to build shelter, find and purify clean drinking water, and make a fire. and find food.

I've studied this for years a little here and there...and more and more the last five years.

And, wild plant medicine. I got a cold, had bronchitis. Not bad - I treated it with a strong tea of common mallow, a weed that grows all around our farm. It worked excellently.

Such a tragedy. They may have run out of water. Dehydration can be dangerous. "3 days without water"......

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

sad, very sad.

People who go adventuring out in the wilds can be helpless when they get stranded, and don't know how to build shelter, find and purify clean drinking water, and make a fire. and find food.

I've studied this for years a little here and there...and more and more the last five years.

And, wild plant medicine. I got a cold, had bronchitis. Not bad - I treated it with a strong tea of common mallow, a weed that grows all around our farm. It worked excellently.

Such a tragedy. They may have run out of water. Dehydration can be dangerous. "3 days without water"......

Do any of your wild medicines require you smoke any of the weeds ?  
I understand the steeping of ingredients just wondering if the Indians had a few methods that still should be investigated.  I’m sure big Pharma would be interested….

10 hours ago, hammertime said:

Do any of your wild medicines require you smoke any of the weeds ?  
I understand the steeping of ingredients just wondering if the Indians had a few methods that still should be investigated.  I’m sure big Pharma would be interested….

no idea. I would never smoke anything. The Indians did have smoke - gave them visions - saw that on tv. lol

Back in the day, after we graduated from high school, my friends and I decided we didn't drink, and my best friend's older brother had friends who got into a lot of trouble down in Ft. Lauderdale, we decided to go camp out in the wilderness in C. Ontario instead.

About a week in of awesome adventures, I was diving in 8' of water for some bright sparkles - I thought it was clear quartz - but it was fishing lures. I collected them and we were cooking (fried N. Pike fillets, etc) but still in my swim trunks, I got bit by a lot of black flies.

I ended up in a very bad rash - and it burned and itched all over me. So, my friends were going to take me to a hospital, which, we had to canoe to the other side of the lake, drive down a 6 mile jeep trail, to get to the ranger station/store to find out the closest hospital.

The Ranger's Wife ran the store, and said it would be 76 miles away. But she had an allergic reaction just like mine - and the old Indian out back in the little cabin knew of a plant that would fix me up like it did her. She said she had the rash all over her, too.

So, I didn't want to end our two week vacation after one week, so we went back and talked to the old Indian. He explained that the plant was all over the place, around the lake - and described it, said to crush all the leaves and rub the juice on the rash, and it will heal it.

So, over their objections, I did just that. My friends were laughing, but...in only a few seconds, the itching and burning *stopped*, and by the next morning, most of the rash was gone.

I'll never forget that. I just don't know the name of the plant. It was June...grew about a foot? high, and had just one vein up the middle, no branching veins. That made a serious believer out of me. Someday I'm going to find out the name of that plant.

It worked like magic - seriously. A simple poutice from plantain leaves can work wonders. Indian tribes and pioneers often depended on it.

https://naturalingredient.org/?p=1826

btw - the possibility of crime involved in this couple's disappearance is a current political matter.

so many serious criminals are coming across our border. and being let go. The FBI has said in the past

that violent crime goes up thirty some percent because of illegals.

Generally, they can't work, have no money, no education, etc etc.... how can it not be possible these days, especially in the southern border states, that some serious criminal illegals wanted a motor home to get by in? maybe the same thing as a home invasion?

desperate people do desperate acts. In this case- it was not a case of hostility - but sadly unfortunate set of circumstances. If only...they had a solar generator - they could have called for help on a cb or a ham radio. It's so sad. It happens.