THE BROWNS BOARD

Vax news

"WHO finds potential link between COVID-19 vaccine and hearing issues" https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/who-finds-potential-link-between-covid-19-vaccine-and-hearing-issues

"WHO finds potential link between COVID-19 vaccine and hearing issues" https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/who-finds-potential-link-between-covid-19-vaccine-and-hearing-issues

We've all stated our opinions on the vaccination. Lots of screaming and yelling on both sides but just to point out that the people who are against the government forcing people to get the covid vaccination; there really our reasons for  that position.

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Currently, the data from safety monitoring are not sufficient to conclude that a causal relationship exists between vaccination and tinnitus." The devil is in the details of that report.

Actually the point is that they are discovering more and more potential problems and that's pretty much with the guys against the Mandate were saying. Including other factors like Johnson & Johnson having to shut down production because of blood clots is another.

I'm still fine with my vaccination choices but it is not as cut-and-dried as some people thinking.

And accusations of being over cautious really are laughable from some of you clowns who unnecessarily wear masks everywhere.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually the point is that they are discovering more and more potential problems and that's pretty much with the guys against the Mandate were saying. Including other factors like Johnson & Johnson having to shut down production because of blood clots is another.

I'm still fine with my vaccination choices but it is not as cut-and-dried as some people thinking.

And accusations of being over cautious really are laughable from some of you clowns who unnecessarily wear masks everywhere.

WSS

You mean like all those Democrats who went to a party unmasked and then "shockingly" tested positive? 😱🤣

I only wear masks in our overcrowded local grocery store. I certainly don't while playing a couple of hours of racquetball daily.

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You mean like all those Democrats who went to a party unmasked and then "shockingly" tested positive? 😱🤣

I only wear masks in our overcrowded local grocery store. I certainly don't while playing a couple of hours of racquetball daily.

Tex I realize you're just making a political statement so wear the fucker wherever you think people will notice it the most.

Just like your cult leader Joe Biden in a zoom call.

😄😄😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You can save a million lives a year if you quit killing babies...just give them a chance to put on a mask.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

We've all stated our opinions on the vaccination. Lots of screaming and yelling on both sides but just to point out that the people who are against the government forcing people to get the covid vaccination; there really our reasons for  that position.

WSS

Well now this has been something i've been concerned with because everytime I get a booster or vaxxed my ears start wiggin out... I knew there was something to this...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Well now this has been something i've been concerned with because everytime I get a booster or vaxxed my ears start wiggin out... I knew there was something to this...

It only affects Republicans. 🤗🐘

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It only affects Republicans. 🤗🐘

Hey idiot... This is nothing to joke about... I have profound hearing loss... Which is a cluster fuck for a lifelong musician like myself... I find nothing funny about this at all So fuck off!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Hey idiot... This is nothing to joke about... I have profound hearing loss... Which is a cluster fuck for a lifelong musician like myself... I find nothing funny about this at all So fuck off!

And I have hearing aids in both ears as a result of Vietnam, so I don't mind joking about it. The alternative was far worse.

34 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I have hearing aids in both ears as a result of Vietnam, so I don't mind joking about it. The alternative was far worse.

Thank you for your service... I wear one on my right side... Now contemplating cochlear implant..

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I got a pair for nerve damage from the VA a few months ago.  I rarely wear them.  But my hearing is a lot better with them in.  I'm thinking of buying an Air Horn.

😄👂

Mine are from standing in front of the cymbals and Marshall cabinets. 

WSS

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, nickers said:

Thank you for your service... I wear one on my right side... Now contemplating cochlear implant..

I appreciate that. I am not familiar with cochlear implants. Let me know how that works out if you go through with it. Like DieHardBF, my VA provided hearing aids work fairly well though I tell my wife they do not pick up words/phrases like do dishes, take out trash, vacuum house, mow yard, etc. But they work just great for Browns and Aggie games.😁

• Upvote 1

12 Massachusetts State Troopers fired for refusing to comply with vaccine mandate

"Governor Baker should be ashamed for the damage he has done to his employees and their families," said State Police Association President Pat McNamara

https://www.foxnews.com/us/12-massachusetts-state-troopers-fired-for-refusing-to-comply-with-vaccine-mandate

Meanwhile, our Marines in Shanghai - are going to run out of food. The communist chinese gov is ruthless, and starving people out - all people must remain in their homes. period.

Our Marines have only vacuum sealed meals now....

and whoorta's, tex's, woodpecker's biden does NOTHING. doesn't even mumble one word about it.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Meanwhile, our Marines in Shanghai - are going to run out of food. The communist chinese gov is ruthless, and starving people out - all people must remain in their homes. period.

Our Marines have only vacuum sealed meals now....

and whoorta's, tex's, woodpecker's biden does NOTHING. doesn't even mumble one word about it.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/10/ongoing-covid-dystopian-madness-in-shanghai-now-endangering-us-marines-at-consulate-n548508