THE BROWNS BOARD

Oregon RB LaGarrette Blount - Class Act

Guest mz.

Anyone else catching him punch a Boise St. player square in the jaw after the game? He followed that up by having to be restrained from fighting with fans.

Take note, Al Davis/Mike Brown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQC4BKi6qwk

Not sure if they showed what went on after it. When one of his team mates tried to control him he hit him also so the guy walked away. Then when he was going through the tunnel some BSU fans were taunting him and he went after them also. The police then dragged him out of the stadium.

Before the game Blount said the Ducks would give a Ass wooping to Boise State. The Boise Stae players hit him on the shoulder and said how did you like that Ass Woophing? That is when Blount sucker punched the BSU player. Was a nice punch though.

Anyone else catching him punch a Boise St. player square in the jaw after the game? He followed that up by having to be restrained from fighting with fans.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F___ the quacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In defense of Lums, i don't think it was a comment made as in laughing about it as much as taking a swipe at a rival of his...kind of like a OSU fan making a similar comment had it been a Michigan player.

My feeling is if the coach doesn't suspend this guy for at least half the season, the conference commissioner should.

Maybe even the whole season as in a dismissal from the team.

So much for the guys on this board being in love with him.

That is absolutely being out of control, makes you wonder what this kid is like away from the football field.

I agree. I was one who liked him...at least what I saw.

He is still a good back, but unfortunately he is a egghead.

We don't need that.

Guest Aloysius

After showing up to spring practice overweight and promptly hurting his foot, LeGarrette Blount looked awfully slow and deliberate with his footwork last night. Though he did run in a two point conversion, he lost a total of five yards on his eight carries. His o-line wasn't helping him at all, but he bears most of the responsibility for his bad night. He didn't look at all like the explosive big back many of us were so impressed with last year.

And LeGarrette's night got worse after the game, when he ended up doing this:

Punch lands Ducks' Blount in hot water

New HC Chip Kelly likely will make an example of Blount, suspending him for at least a couple games. That'll only hurt his draft stock some more, though the likelihood of Mangini drafting this guy is already converging on, "Um, no."

Just a terrible night for Blount and the Ducks.

After showing up to spring practice overweight and promptly hurting his foot, LeGarrette Blount looked awfully slow and deliberate with his footwork last night. Though he did run in a two point conversion, he lost a total of five yards on his eight carries. His o-line wasn't helping him at all, but he bears most of the responsibility for his bad night. He didn't look at all like the explosive big back many of us were so impressed with last year.

And LeGarrette's night got worse after the game, when he ended up doing this:

Punch lands Ducks' Blount in hot water

New HC Chip Kelly likely will make an example of Blount, suspending him for at least a couple games. That'll only hurt his draft stock some more, though the likelihood of Mangini drafting this guy is already converging on, "Um, no."

Just a terrible night for Blount and the Ducks.

That dude is major nob.

Please, no more discussion of drafting Blount by anybody. That ship has sailed right along with thugs right hand.

Guest Aloysius

On another note, Oregon safety T.J. Ward went down with what appeared to be a lower leg injury - I've seen it reported as an ankle, but he appeared to be grabbing his calf.

He's had a series of knee issues, tearing his patella tendon in high school and his MCL at Oregon. It could kill his draft stock, especially if this injury proves to be severe.

Hopefully, he doesn't miss any time. I love how hard he hits; you can tell that backs and receivers run a little looser when he's off the field.

mz the pussy, not sure when you came back, but don't leave again ... we need you around here.

Zombo

mz the pussy, not sure when you came back, but don't leave again ... we need you around here.

Zombo

Thanks buddy.

I was off reading The Secret and attending Tony Robbins seminars. My Oprah tix must've gotten lost in the mail.

I'm considering taking things in moderation. And staying out of the Political Discussion forum for good.

After watching the video, I would've slugged the douche if he intentionally shoved me like that too. You can say something to someone, but as soon as you lay a hand on them you better expect some kind of repercussion. Now everything that took place afterwards just makes Blount look like a total dick (ie. shoving your teammate in the face) but I say the initial punch was justified in a sense.

By the way, Boise St. plays Bowling Green at Bowling Green this year. I can't wait to wear my giant incredible hulk gloves and wave them at #94.

Yea, Bungles will draft him hext year to pair with Bernard Scott. I'm surprised they have not brought Pacman in.

That is a disgrace. The Blount guy? should be in counseling, suspended for the year til he learns

how to control himself. Next he'll bite off another player's ear?

No excuse for his actions.

Blount is an idiot that deserves to be suspended. That being said, Hout will probably never be that cocky towards something after a win again. Blount SHOULD have handled it differently, but that doesn't mean I feel bad for Hout.

Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??

Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....

Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.

I bet the dickhead he knocked out will think twice before he runs his fat ass pie hole again. Should he of hit him? No, but the guy he hit, is just as much to blame.....................Careful what you say to someone, they may just kick your ass.

Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??

Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....

Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.

Not sure why you gave such an emotional answer. Read what I wrote again. Blount should be suspended indefinitely, I am not arguing that, but to sit back and act like the dude from Boise St didn't play some factor in it is not telling / listening to the whole story.

I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.

His coach basically told him to get off the field without saying anything and he still yapped....

I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.

Does Hout do that if Blount wasn't running his trap talking about an ass whooping before the game? No it doesn't. I agree, Hout played the proverbial idiot role and he took it on the chin, literally! Blount has NO room for that though. Completely uncalled for. If I wanted to see UFC I'd watch UFC. I'm all for emotion, but that's way over the line.

Hope he earns a degree. He's going to need it. Or maybe PACMAN needs a new bodyguard.... Canada has some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nite clubs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Archived