THE BROWNS BOARD

Oregon RB LaGarrette Blount - Class Act

Guest mz.

Does Hout do that if Blount wasn't running his trap talking about an ass whooping before the game? No it doesn't. I agree, Hout played the proverbial idiot role and he took it on the chin, literally! Blount has NO room for that though. Completely uncalled for. If I wanted to see UFC I'd watch UFC. I'm all for emotion, but that's way over the line.

Hope he earns a degree. He's going to need it. Or maybe PACMAN needs a new bodyguard.... Canada has some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nite clubs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Look, I agree with you guys. I am simply saying that if you open your mouth at the wrong time, bad things can happen.

I think Hout should be benched or suspended for one game himself for his role.

Remember, his coach told him to get off the field.

The Blount guy? should be in counseling, suspended for the year til he learns

how to control himself.

good move by the Oregon team.

My guess is that when the Boise State guy slapped Blount on the shoulder and started yapping, he wasn't inviting him to join the prayer circle at midfield (which is why the Boise State coach immediately grabbed him). Should Blount have punched him? Probably not. Still let's not treat this like Blount raped a nun after the game.

The bigger problem was going Ron Artest at the Boise State fans after the game. Even then, though, I have to hold back from the chorus of criticism. I've long said that fans get way too much protection than they deserve. We've all heard people shout things at games that if they said them to the person on the street, they'd get the crap beaten out of them and not even their momma would lift a finger to defend them, because they'd deserve the beating. If the fans want to believe that buying a ticket gives you the unlimited right to be a d-bag, then at least have the stones not to duck behind a security guard when the guy whose wife's miscarriage you just threw out as a joke comes after you.

Dennis

Maybe this is where Blount got the idea:

Dennis

Ha!

Blount's sins would be forgiven if he had just perfected a finishing move. Although the Duck's combo of "facial,"(in front of the spirit squad no less) to "raise the roof," to "dust your shoulders off," is pretty devastating...

Before the game Blount said the Ducks would give a Ass wooping to Boise State. The Boise Stae players hit him on the shoulder and said how did you like that Ass Woophing? That is when Blount sucker punched the BSU player. Was a nice punch though.

IT was a nice straight right but I’m disagreeing on it being a sucker punch.

If you want to be like Pittsburgh and celebrate a win by taunting and running around in your opponents face than yeah I think it sobered his fat ass up real quick.

Do I agree with it no, but the Boise state player has to show some class himself after the game.

Archived