Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's who you voted for Tex, Hoorta and others progressives!!!!!


Recommended Posts

they also voted for the russian soldiers to commit genocide in the Ukraine.

they also voted for repeat criminals to keep coming into our country again and again,

and terrorists.....etc crossing into our country illegally.

blood on their hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

trying to shake hands with "Harvey" is the final straw.

Make him take a cognitive test.

the slutty vp and pelosi won't pass it either.

Tex, whoorta and woodpecker - voted stupidly - and sent

russia into the Ukraine to commit grotesque war crimes/genocide....sent our country into

economic and energy big serious trouble, opened our borders to terrorists and drug cartels etc etc.

and it hasn't been but a year and almost 4 months.

dammit.

they run and hide from their guilt like it doesn't exist.

makes them feeeeeeeeellllllllll better about themselves.

for a few minutes maybe.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and, it is now being PROVEN IN COURT that sussman lied, and the clinton campaign orchestrated a

false accusation to try to win the election. it didn't work, so they tried to use it to destroy

his presidency. didn't work.

but whoorta and tex sure made it a destructive factor in so many discussions, eh?

in your faces, tex and whoorta.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/16/latest-durham-filing-shows-the-net-is-tightening-people-are-flipping-n551196

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calfoxwc said:

oh, and you can shove this up your rears, too:

Jan 6th insurrection tds bs:

https://www.theblaze.com/Exclusive-video---widget/ready-mark-levin-this-is-why-a-federal-judge-dismissed-trespassing-charges-against-capitol-hill-defendant

Mark Levin: Capitol Hill protesters' charges DROPPED by District Judge

WIDGET - EXCLUSIVE VIDEO April 15, 2022
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I think l actually got this reference. The movie from 1950 titled “Harvey” about a guy and his invisible rabbit friend right? 

There's hope for you yet. Maybe. In a small way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Diehard is getting ready to tell you to get the hell off his lawn.

Bad look - should have rented a real rabbit suit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Pretty obscure reference. I’d be surprised if half the board got it. 

 

He flat out mentioned "Harvey". How less obscure can you get?

I was surprised someone didn't get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Gorka said:

He flat out mentioned "Harvey". How less obscure can you get?

I was surprised someone didn't get it.

Older movie, not quite on the level of Citizen Kane, Wizard of Oz or Gone With the Wind. And not everyone’s a film buff. That was my thinking on my throw away comment that you deem debatable. You could definitely be right. 

We cordially invite everyone to chime in with “yeah l got it” or “no l didn’t get it.” We’ll get to the bottom of it as best we can. The winner will get a metaphorical serenading of Jolly Good Fellow. The loser will be ridiculed in shame. It’ll be great. Or stupid. Or both. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Older movie, not quite on the level of Citizen Kane, Wizard of Oz or Gone With the Wind. And not everyone’s a film buff. That was my thinking on my throw away comment that you deem debatable. You could definitely be right. 

We cordially invite everyone to chime in with “yeah l got it” or “no l didn’t get it.” We’ll get to the bottom of it as best we can. The winner will get a metaphorical serenading of Jolly Good Fellow. The loser will be ridiculed in shame. It’ll be great. Or stupid. Or both. 

Citizen Kane one of the most overrated films in history. Carry on.

WSS

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2022 at 9:18 PM, calfoxwc said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d1357f4afb0bb162cdf5ddd9266b3945.gif

Why, that's uncommonly kind of you on EASTER Cal, do you check your Christianity at the door when you post here?   Obviously, anyone who doesn't agree with the right wing echo chamber here HAS to be a falling down drunk. 

Of course, if you think Biden is somehow responsible for Putin invading the Ukraine... I can't help you with your mental status. A licensed psychotherapist can help you out though.    :D :D :D 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Why, that's uncommonly kind of you on EASTER Cal, do you check your Christianity at the door when you post here?   Obviously, anyone who doesn't agree with the right wing echo chamber here HAS to be a falling down drunk. 

Of course, if you think Biden is somehow responsible for Putin invading the Ukraine... I can't help you with your mental status. A licensed psychotherapist can help you out though.    :D :D :D 

One thing I agree with is that sometimes people who loudly claim Christianity often  tendto get pretty nasty which I don't think necessarily fits. That being said the president of the United States and the foreign policy he chooses to follow certainly has an effect are overseas conflict especially the ones involving NATO which is, let's face it, the United States.

It certainly seems to me that the Ukraine government and the Democrat Party have some unsavory links. How much and how that affect our response to this conflict is up to debate.

WSS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To scream at the top of your lungs what is unholy, an abomination of what is sacred, does not make you less a Christian.  What the Democrat party stands for and those who stand with their pagonnistic views deserve to be called out every day of the year.

And before everyone’s TDS kicks into overdrive understand that killing babies, mutilating our youth, standing by while molestation is ignored is far different than mean tweets.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Why, that's uncommonly kind of you on EASTER Cal, do you check your Christianity at the door when you post here?   Obviously, anyone who doesn't agree with the right wing echo chamber here HAS to be a falling down drunk. Of course, if you think Biden is somehow responsible for Putin invading the Ukraine... I can't help you with your mental status. A licensed psychotherapist can help you out though.    

Not at all. Christianity to you...means that you get to screw over people so you can feel like a bigshot darth vader? haha, not going to work here. Woodpecker disagrees with almost everybody all the time, haha.... he doesn't ever post like he's sauced. I don't think tex does. He's a strange one to try to figure out. lol

   and, I didn't say biden is responsible for pukin invading the Ukraine. See, it's your reading comprehension that fails you. Which, according to you and others, you like wine a lot, so.....

  I SAID that everyone who voted against their own country, against America First - are responsible for pukin invading the Ukraine. He was ready to hit the Ukraine, wanted the soviet type control of all regional countries for many years. He went and took crimea because your weak, loser, corrupt obaMao commie was too much a coward to tell him no.

Then, four whole years later, after finally getting Crimea while your chickencrap obaMao commie was "president".

    See, you all voted over your fake supreme, vicious egos. You let the cult of social media convince you that his "mean tweets" were worth getting rid of.

     Maybe you are sober, so here's some FACTS:

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2022/02/russia-moves-troops-into-donbass.html

"A former colleague now at the European Banking Federation in Brussels advised the following this morning on sanctions:

Banking: Opposed by Austria, France, Germany and Italy. France exposed directly and via Italy.

Energy: Opposed by most member states.

Luxury goods: Opposed by France and Italy. France exposed directly and via Italy.

Diamonds: Opposed by Belgium and the Netherlands.

Railway infrastructure: Opposed by France and Italy.

And this is simply remarkable:

Zelensky called HIM?!  so…

Biden didn’t have the DECENCY to pick up the phone to call the President of a country NATO convinced to give up its Nuclear Arsenal promising it would be “protected” by Europe and US. ?

Wow. What a leader. What an ally. What a guy. https://t.co/vPSa1QaztT

— Trish Regan (@trish_regan) February 24, 2022

 

Having said that, the US is really really really unhappy about Crimea now being part of Russia. The US might attempt to Do Something about that. Ukraine has already asked Turkey to close the Dardanelles and the Bosphorus straits to Russian warships. It’s not clear if Turkey will comply.

The Saker continues to be too triumphal in his tone, but he did make the correct call in predicting hostilities would escalate quickly. His observations about Western options:

I have been saying it for a long while already: there is no “US policy” left, all that’s left is chaos, corruption, gross incompetence, maniacal delusion of still being the planet’s Sheriff combined with a rather comical belief that the US can scare Russia into submission…

In fact, the US has announced that there will be no Putin Biden meeting and no Lavrov Blinken meeting either. I am sure that both Putin and Lavrov are sobbing in abject fear and total despair…

There is a good chance that all this will end up with a full severance of diplomatic relations between Russia and the USA (along with a few EU Tabakis à la UK).

Furthermore, to show the “determination of the US led free West” the US is sending a few hundred extra troops to the Latvia. And some helicopters from Italy to Poland. And if that was not terrifying enough, Canada’s Trudeau is also sending a few hundred extra Canadian troops to the Baltics."

*************************************************

You stupidly voted for cowardice, corruption, incompetence, and russia, and maybe communist china acting out while America has no leadership, a weakened economy, weakened military, weakened trust in our own government...

PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT TELLING NATO

TO INCREASE THEIR MILITARY READINESS.

Only NOW does NATO other countries get it - and are frantically trying to catch up.

Your "president" shakes hands with Harvey. Does wine make you do that too?

and you won't criticize what you voted for. Not even once. You won't admit your biden and co. are a freaking disaster.  Do you shake hands with Harvey, too?

Inquiring for a bunch of friends, "el supremo vino".

Try to have a nice day.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You stupidly voted for cowardice, corruption, incompetence, and russia, and maybe communist china acting out while America has no leadership, a weakened economy, weakened military, weakened trust in our own government...

PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT TELLING NATO

TO INCREASE THEIR MILITARY READINESS.

Only NOW does NATO other countries get it - and are frantically trying to catch up.

Your "president" shakes hands with Harvey. Does wine make you do that too?

and you won't criticize what you voted for. Not even once. You won't admit your biden and co. are a freaking disaster.  Do you shake hands with Harvey, too?

Inquiring for a bunch of friends, "el supremo vino".

Try to have a nice day.

 

No Cal I voted AGAINST a malignant narcissistic pathological lying former Reality TV host who needs psychiatric help, according to his niece who happens to be a psychologist. Still living in his delusional world that Joe somehow "stole" the election from him. Thinks Putin is a swell guy (I'll post that one minute blurb from the Lincoln Project if you doubt me) because Vlad fed his humongous ego calling him "brilliant".  Poor translation BTW- the more accurate one is "colorful" or "bright" like the sun.  It wasn't so much as a vote for Biden as a vote against Trump..  (so did millions of other patriotic AMERICANS with a like mindset that saw the country headed for the shitter with another four years of a guy unfit for the job) Sorry.. he's continually proving he's mentally unfit to be President ever again.  BTW, I don't support everything the Democrats stand for, especially on the abortion issue- I'm not into one issue politics. So if in 2024 it's Biden\Trump, my vote is neither. Orangie has done a bang-up swell job of driving (former) moderate Republicans like me out of the party.. It's been taken over by a pack of extreme right wing nut jobs like Cawthorn, MTG, and Boebert trying to out Trump- Trump. Incidentally, those GOP wannabe Senators in Ohio's ads about make me want to barf. It's a contest who can kiss Orangie's ass the most, and the best.  :( 

Blind hatred of Biden is what you get when you believe the crap you get spoon fed on a daily basis from every right wing rag like Red State, Newsmax, the Epoch Times, and others. 

If you happen to think The Orange One would somehow be doing a better job now... Delusion yourself on. In case you're still living in your rabbit hole, the only question is whether the 1\6 Committee is going to have the guts to turn over their findings to the DOJ for criminal prosecution. 

I've said what I feel needed to be said.  YOU have a nice conspiracy filled day.  It doesn't take alcohol BTW, to post like a drunk... 95% of the stuff posted here falls into that category. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2022 at 9:18 PM, calfoxwc said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d1357f4afb0bb162cdf5ddd9266b3945.gif

LOL.

"ORANGE MAN BAD" is so racist.

yeah. "republican" ?  mmgw is frightening because icebergs "calve" ???

hooo hooo hooo, lol.

whatever.

if it walks like a marxist giant trans pumpkin, and talks like a marxist giant trans pumpkin, and waddles like a....

posts like a.....

yup.0C020493-1D92-4A02-AFFB-AFAC8BA3389E.jpe

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL.

"ORANGE MAN BAD" is so racist.

yeah. "republican" ?  mmgw is frightening because icebergs "calve" ???

hooo hooo hooo, lol.

whatever.

if it walks like a marxist giant trans pumpkin, and talks like a marxist giant trans pumpkin, and waddles like a....

posts like a.....

yup.

 

Yup.. Orange Messiah Man Bad is an accurate description Cal... A few more therapy sessions and you're almost there on the doorstep of reality.. Not some fantasy world you're living in.  :D   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

OOOHHHH... More BDS pal, lives rent free in your head.  Own it. :D  Hey, maybe you should ask Cal why he's all up in arms about the Browns new slime ball QB with 22 accusations when OTOH, his "Greatest President Ever, Ever" has him beat in that category with 29? I know a fucking delusional hypocrite when I see one. He should become an Independent- like I am for the time being.  That is, until the GOP returns to some sanity and kicks nut job Reps like Space Laser MTG and her ilk out of the Party.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

OOOHHHH... More BDS pal, lives rent free in your head.  Own it. :D  Hey, maybe you should ask Cal why he's all up in arms about the Browns new slime ball QB with 22 accusations when OTOH, his "Greatest President Ever, Ever" has him beat in that category with 29? I know a fucking delusional hypocrite when I see one. He should become an Independent- like I am for the time being.  That is, until the GOP returns to some sanity and kicks nut job Reps like Space Laser MTG and her ilk out of the Party.    

189066540_4314891391875293_7875691985631982114_n.thumb.jpg.917abae2b1bcec16bf2e39f352b99dec.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...