THE BROWNS BOARD

Clowney Re-signed

darren15

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not one hundred percent mind you, since he did tell the Browns to f*** off in the past.

When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

At the end of the day, does it really matter?

For the second year in a row, he chose the Browns, and makes the DLine better. 

^^maybe when Clowney chose a former coach in Vrabel at Tenn? over Berry chasing him..^^ i don't like to think/or seen,, F'off was his choice of words though^^

I can count on four fingers the highlights that excited me this off season.. 1) Amari Cooper/dallas fk'd up 2) Signing D. Watson 3) Re-signing D.Ward 4) Re-Signing Clowney

I hated the idea of the trading down as our draft strategy maybe the most...Balt & Pitt ate our leftovers

All along I was trying to picture Alex Wright being horseshoe'd in a rotation with Winovich.. But again.. all along I was having flashbacks of seeing the same highlight's of another 2018 3rd round rookie DE of Chad Thomas in my low-light thoughts..  I'm glad that's over :)

We got better yesterday... Counting on 3rd round Rookie's on defense is not my hopes of where this teams overall talent is or was at ..      

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

All along I was trying to picture Alex Wright being horseshoe'd in a rotation with Winovich.. But again.. all along I was having flashbacks of seeing the same highlight's of another 2018 3rd round rookie DE of Chad Thomas in my low-light thoughts..  I'm glad that's over :)

Right!  It was scary opposite Myles.  Now it's a strength. 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

At the end of the day, does it really matter?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...