THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns gettin some Vegas LUV

gmp

Anyone find if curious as to why the Vikes (who alot of people pick for the Superbowl are only -4)?????

Against a team that didn't score an offensive TD in like..forever.....

The line is pointing to a Browns win....well at least a cover...

Why would that surprise?

The bookmakers have paid as much attention to the Browns as the Brownsboard has.

(Excluding the gimpmeister obviously.)

The bookmakers make a living knowing what teams can do.

Meanwhile, you've obviously been spending lotsa time in your box as usual.

It's our home opener.. home team usually gets 3-4 points so really its a 7-8 point spread.... I predict a double digit viking win.. sorry but AP is going go off and piss me off again that we did not take him.. 135 rushing and 45 recieving with 3 td's.. i wish i had him on my fantasy team.

It's our home opener.. home team usually gets 3-4 points so really its a 7-8 point spread.... I predict a double digit viking win.. sorry but AP is going go off and piss me off again that we did not take him.. 135 rushing and 45 recieving with 3 td's.. i wish i had him on my fantasy team.

I think part of it is Farve is still Rusty and Or Injured. I was Not impressed with Brett. Stop AP ...at least Slow him and the Browns could sneak one (Provided Quinn is a sure handed QB in the making)

Why would that surprise?

The bookmakers have paid as much attention to the Browns as the Brownsboard has.

(Excluding the gimpmeister obviously.)

The bookmakers make a living knowing what teams can do.

Meanwhile, you've obviously been spending lotsa time in your box as usual.

Well,

the Gimpster had a summer to enjoy...My apology for not watching everthing the Vegas gurus do...

I see the Raiders are +8 or 9 at home against the Chargers........I would have thought the line to be at lest 7 for the Browns...against the VIkes....?.. I just think this game against the Vikings (based on that line is going to be very close if not the win for the Browns)

Now back to my box...

AP this, AP that, we'll never know what he would've looked like in Orange and Brown? It wouldn't be what we see today. I think Terry Bradshaw is the most over rated QB ever. But the surrounding cast put him in the HOF. It's a team sport and your only going to achieve the ultimate goal when all the compents mesh together. Mangini came in with a roll of duct tape, a box of bandaids, some mirrors and a 1st round number 5 pick. I can't fathom what this team would look like today under Phil & Romeo.

Given that Dallas is giving up 6 in Tampa Bay, I'd say Minnesota giving up only 4 in Cleveland is the Browns getting some love.

Considering that many would call the Vikings better than the Cowboys and the Bucs better than the Browns at this point.

Archived