THE BROWNS BOARD

Buffalo

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Any shooting it's always something else. Always MSM this or liberals that. Again, same thing I said last time, it's frustrating an exhausting.

I can't ask why it had to be a right for this kid to buy an AR-15 because some Chinese guy shot up a taiwanese church. I can't bring up the hate speech blasted through right wing main stream media that helped drive a kid to shoot up blacks because a deranged black guy shot up a subway (white guy has issues too obviously)

We'll keep going through this fucking cycle of pointing fingers and doing nothing and we'll see nothing change. We'll continue to be the fucking laughingstock of other developed countries when it comes to gun violence. "But mah freedoms! I need to open carry an assault rifle for protection! It's what the founding fathers said!"

And nothing changes. People keep dying. And nothing will happen until we have a large enough population that's directly impacted by mass shootings or is empathetic enough to make a change. 

And yes you closet klan members, Chicago too. Any fun violence. Though any discussion of the underlying causes of that violence and you're true colors will start showing.... We've seen with other certain posters they've felt empowered to let that side out. No surprise as our country regresses. 

Just another thing I look at and think we're fucked. 

Oh well I guess

I guess those people in the grocery store should have all just had their own guns....

This form of morality or rather moralizing is confusing to me. 

I don't think the government should be limiting any rights. Doesn't do any good.  Humans are innate pieces of shit. History bears this out. Failing guns we'll go to war with spears and swords and fucking elephants like Hannibal and the suffering will be incalculably worse. We'll run over pedestrians with cars and throw bricks at them from the overpasses. Minorities will still be demonized and periodically slaughtered - always have been... From farmers in South Africa to Jews in Europe for any number of reasons from Hitler to the black plague (no guns but burning them alive works perfectly well) 

I think the major culprit of the day is less the guns and more the internet. But dear me, no, we can't do anything about the internet. That would be just horrible. Our rights. Rabble rabble rabble. And even without the internet there will always be a way to radicalize people to the cause. Nazis did it without the internet. The confederates did. The Hutus did. 

You can't change human nature. This world is a battleground and always has been and always will be. There might be various times in which the violence is less - when humans are mobilized to something - but it's never gone and it always returns. 

Violence and death is one of the very few conmon defining characteristics of every society that's ever walked the face of the earth and it always will be. There isn't a solution.

The only thing that can be done is to climb out of one's own asshole and bubble of self importance and pay attention to the people who start to act erratically. There's always signs. Always. This never happens out of nothing and nowhere. Rolling stone asked:  "How could (Frank James - ny subway shooter) get away with posting so much hate for so long"

The answer is simple - because no one paid attention. No one put a stop to it, for whatever reason. I won't be surprised when this buffalo guy's social media comes out and is crazy-town hate filled nonsense and no one paid attention. Too busy. Not my problem. 

• Upvote 4

and I don 't believe anyone on the left really believes that the fix for the violence is "gun control".

leftwing hate/fight politics infects everything about America these days.

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

This form of mortality or rather moralizing is confusing to me. 

I don't think the government should be limiting any rights. Doesn't do any good.  Humans are innate pieces of shit. History bears this out. Failing guns we'll go to war with spears and swords and fucking elephants like Hannibal and the suffering will be incalculably worse. We'll run over pedestrians with cars and throw bricks at them from the overpasses. Minorities will still be demonized and periodically slaughtered - always have been... From farmers in South Africa to Jews in Europe for any number of reasons from Hitler to the black plague (no guns but burning them alive works perfectly well) 

I think the major culprit of the day is less the guns and more the internet. But dear me, no, we can't do anything about the internet. That would be just horrible. Our rights. Rabble rabble rabble. And even without the internet there will always be a way to radicalize people to the cause. Nazis did it without the internet. The confederates did. The Hutus did. 

You can't change human nature. This world is a battleground and always has been and always will be. There might be various times in which the violence is less - when humans are mobilized to something - but it's never gone and it always returns. 

Violence and death is one of the very few conmon defining characteristics of every society that's ever walked the face of the earth and it always will be. There isn't a solution.

The only thing that can be done is to climb out of one's own asshole and bubble of self importance and pay attention to the people who start to act erratically. There's always signs. Always. This never happens out of nothing and nowhere. Rolling stone asked:  "How could (Frank James - ny subway shooter) get away with posting so much hate for so long"

The answer is simple - because no one paid attention. No one put a stop to it, for whatever reason. I won't be surprised when this buffalo guy's social media comes out and is crazy-town hate filled nonsense and no one paid attention. Too busy. Not my problem. 

- spears and rocks are different than the point and shoot killing machine... Point being the aptitude of killing is much higher for guns

- again, these are issues other developed countries seem to be doing much better with

- people have been radicalized all throughout history, sure. Now you can just go purchase an AR-15 and more easily act out on it

I'm not against improved mental healthcare in this country.... But just asking for regular healthcare is labeled communism. Another area our country is severely lacking

- Tax the rich

- Cut defense spending

- Get over our "American exceptionalism" complex

- Reinvest in the county... Infrastructure, Green Energy, Education, Healthcare, etc

And we'll never do any of it

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- spears and rocks are different than the point and shoot killing machine... Point being the aptitude of killing is much higher for guns

- again, these are issues other developed countries seem to be doing much better with

- people have been radicalized all throughout history, sure. Now you can just go purchase an AR-15 and more easily act out on it

Actually you can purchase just about the same thing only with a wooden stock at Dick's Sporting Goods not that anybody cares. Because assault weapon really sounds and looks scary.

Also you would need a special permit so if somebody gave one to this kid who's already Under Suspicion it's not the Law's fault.

WSS

18 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The minimum salary in the NBA is $925,000

How many of you supreme whites are making $925,000 a year for a job wholly unnecessary to society?

yep, I used to make almost that much......... only after you subtract about 875,000 from that figure...dammit.

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The minimum salary in the NBA is $925,000

How many of you supreme whites are making $925,000 a year for a job wholly unnecessary to society?

They’re slaves I tell ya!

On 5/17/2022 at 12:32 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

This form of morality or rather moralizing is confusing to me. 

Great post. The craziest thing of the last 10 years is to see Obama liberals who bashed on Bush for shitting on the Bill of Rights do a complete 180 on the topic now that Biden is pushing for it. There are politicians calling for the shutting down 4chan, policing of Discord servers and people put on watchlists for wrongthink. No one is going to want any of that shit when the political pendulum swings the other way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2