THE BROWNS BOARD

It's 19 weeks into the year and America has already seen 198 mass shootings

Vambo

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It's ridiculous because almost nobody has an automatic weapon that fires a hundred rounds. Even if as your fevered minds seem to think that there are thousands of them out there when was the last time a mass shooting involved an automatic weapon that fired a hundred rounds? So it's a facetious argument.

WSS

Here ya go Steve, Dayton Ohio 8\4\19.  IIRC not full auto but sure as hell loaded with 100 rounds.  Full auto doesn't matter- because IIRC I once emptied a 17 round .22 clip in about three seconds. :)  The guy wasn't too smart. If there weren't a bunch of Cops already around and took him down before he got into Ned Pepper's bar- there would have been a lot more folks killed.  

Sure gun control, climate change, LBGQT are wedge issues. I certainly understand where the second amendment crowd is coming from. I've read The Shotgun News more than once. Gone down Kentucky way in the backwoods where my 1\2 crazy pal would host high power Sunday- AK-47s with tracers and armor piercing rounds... Tons of fun, if you're responsible about it. So there's the problem, far too easy for the mentally unstable to get a weapon, and use it. You need to pass a test to drive a car, but as long as you're 18 (I think) and not a convicted felon, you can buy as many guns as your heart desires. Some folks like to collect coins, and yep- there's a few (very few) who like to collect guns.  I don't agree with a lot of NRA bullshit now though.  If you have a home arsenal with a few thousand rounds at hand... That means to me you're either super macho, or super paranoid. 

gun-composite_custom-06f5cbe956752eb74a4440dc34cfe8b859602cd8-s1100-c50.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Here ya go Steve, Dayton Ohio 8\4\19.  IIRC not full auto but sure as hell loaded with 100 rounds.  Full auto doesn't matter- because IIRC I once emptied a 17 round .22 clip in about three seconds. :)  The guy wasn't too smart. If there weren't a bunch of Cops already around and took him down before he got into Ned Pepper's bar- there would have been a lot more folks killed.  

Sure gun control, climate change, LBGQT are wedge issues. I certainly understand where the second amendment crowd is coming from. I've read The Shotgun News more than once. Gone down Kentucky way in the backwoods where my 1\2 crazy pal would host high power Sunday- AK-47s with tracers and armor piercing rounds... Tons of fun, if you're responsible about it. So there's the problem, far too easy for the mentally unstable to get a weapon, and use it. You need to pass a test to drive a car, but as long as you're 18 (I think) and not a convicted felon, you can buy as many guns as your heart desires. Some folks like to collect coins, and yep- there's a few (very few) who like to collect guns.  I don't agree with a lot of NRA bullshit now though.  If you have a home arsenal with a few thousand rounds at hand... That means to me you're either super macho, or super paranoid. 

gun-composite_custom-06f5cbe956752eb74a4440dc34cfe8b859602cd8-s1100-c50.jpg

And One More Time Larry so what? The arguments I took exception to are the one about who needs a hundred rounds. I think the legal limit in Ohio is 30. That's quite a few but nowhere near 100 so what's the beef? It's already illegal. Number 2 is the old who needs a yada yada yada. And I answered nobody (almost nobody) needs a gun for any reason oh. You don't need to hunt. You have a job at a grocery store. So again it's not about need. And yes I do understand the woodpeckers angle. He wants to be more like England or other zero tolerance or close to it European nations and every incremental step toward taking them away is a positive step.

WSS

On 5/20/2022 at 11:12 AM, MLD Woody said:

And you still haven't defined domestic terrorist... 

Unless you actually believe the above, then you're getting to Cal and JAFBF levels of derangement

Although school shooters and such engage in acts of terror the words "terrorism" and "terrorist" are designated to those engaging in mainly politically motivated acts of terror.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion. 2 : violent and intimidating gang activity street terrorism.

So a domestic terrorist would include the likes of Timothy McVeigh, Obamas best friend Bill Ayers, who was the leader of the Anti-American terrorist group Weather Underground, BLM and Antifa.

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Thanks to the Democrats and Joe Biden!

Increasingly true. And one of the reasons is the difference in reaction to shootings. You'll notice if it's a crazy white kid the Democrats can scream white supremacist or terrorism or racism. Now that the Killer is Hispanic they have to take another angle*. And when it's black Joe Biden ignores it completely. Don't be naive enough to believe that the Democrats don't see the silver lining in every single shooting. Well almost, nobody cares about the black ones. Unless it's one black criminal killed by a police officer that is.

WSS 

* here's one they're afraid to address, most of these are kids doing the shooting. Kids are f***** up. And they are becoming more f***** up since in recent decades more had more our results of single-parent household and it's been easier to Sue and fire school systems and teachers who even attempt to discipline the little bastards.

ps and don't forget a couple years ago the maggots blames Trump.

WSS

• Upvote 2

I'm a little ashamed to admit that when I saw the shooter I said well thank God for that. It doesn't lessen the horrific tragedy of the children murdered but at least the liberals can't use it as a racist cudgel. I imagine quite a few leftists felt bitter disappointment over him being a brown person for the same reasons. 

• Upvote 3

it's so sad. Sadder still, is the immediate knee-perk parroting of hatred for our 2nd Amendment.

If you outlaw guns? kids will use knives.

Eight hundred children at Birmingham schools were caught with knives last year, with crime reaching 'emergency' proportions Credit: Getty - Contributor. At the same time nearly 700 children were ...
Crime in Schools and Colleges: ... the National Center for Education Statistics notes that "it is difficult to gauge the scope of crime and violence in schools without collecting data, ... for example, over the 5-year study period, the use of knives/cutting instruments was over three times more prevalent than the use of a gun. (Based on Table 8.)

So, don't miss this part:
"over the 5-year study period, the use of knives/cutting instruments was over three times more prevalent than the use of a gun. (Based on Table 8.)"

any sissywhiner like woodpecker want to outlaw all knives?

furthermore,

arson in schools.

outlaw guns - Schools, per the Guardian in England, have an epidemic of arson.

NOTE: the arson case in Parma Ohio.

woodpecker squawk about outlawing fire? gasoline? matches? lighters? Don't be surprised, if it would be a leftwing

political stunt that could work - don't put it past him.

May 22, 2009Last modified on Thu 21 May 2009 11.24 EDT. Police were called to deal with arson attacks in schools across the UK almost 3,000 times over the last two years, according to figures revealed by the ...
Madison police arrested a Memorial High School student Tuesday on tentative arson charges for allegedly lighting a plastic sign on fire at the school. Officers responded to the arson incident at Memorial around 1:25 p.m., police spokesperson Stephanie Fryer said. Video showed the student, a 14-year-old boy, lighting a plastic placard that was ...
PARMA, Ohio (WJW) - Arson investigators are trying to identify a suspect who set a fire inside a Catholic grade school over the weekend, causing more than $1 million in damage. A maintenance …

Social media accounts linked to alleged mass killer paint disturbing picture

Ramos allegedly posted disturbing images online before the shooting, and apparently messaged a woman about his plans before he carried out the deadly attack.

An Instagram account allegedly connected to Ramos featured disturbing photos, including one showing a high-capacity magazine. The Instagram account has since been taken down.

The same account allegedly sent alarming messages to a woman before the deadly attack. The first message, sent on May 12, asked, "You gonna repost my gun pics?" The woman was tagged in photos showing guns.

The account sent a final message to the woman on Tuesday morning: "Ima air out."

The Biden administration pushes division and racist narratives and after a two year lock downs there's no wonder these kids took to tic-tock and other brainwashing sites, I see social media to blame more so than the tool...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We're a shit hole country 

Isn't it coincidental that public schools in countries that require uniforms, teach religion, and to an extent allow prayer in schools to not have many school shootings?

But coming from an ideology that advocates for things like trannies competing in women's sports, and late term and post-delivery abortions, school uniforms and prayer is what you would consider extremism.

School uniforms by country - Wikipedia

Is religion taught in European schools?

In the majority of EU Member States, children receive religious education in public schools, either as a compulsory or as an optional subject. In most cases, the possibility to withdraw from religious education is subject to the written consent of parents. 

Just sayin.

I’m of the opinion that this is simply the price we pay for being the way we are, and it’s sad as hell but nothing will change until we learn to be less selfish and more invested in reducing the suffering and desperation of those around us. 

I’ll preface this by saying l am pro second amendment, meaning l like the idea that we have a sort of insurance policy against our government becoming too tyrannical, but has it occurred to anyone that it’s a bit of a sham? Unless you’re the guy who thinks bringing a knife to a gun fight is a swell idea. It’s not exactly a fair fight if we have folks armed with pistols and rifles going up against cruise missiles, apache helicopters and stealth bombers. 

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Maine population: 1.341 million 

Chicago population: 2.669 million 

Maine demographics: white 94.31% Black 1.38% Asian 1.13% bi racial 2.23%

Chicago demographics: white 49.99% black: 29.62% "other race" 10.58% Asian 6.63% biracial: 2.28% others: negligible

3 hours ago, Vambo said:
Biden ATF nominee says he called for assault weapons ban without defining what that means

Biden ATF nominee says he called for assault weapons ban without defining what that means

What ia an assault weapon?  Gun, knife, hammer, fists, rope, car keys, car, democrat etc...?

Every single weapon is an assault weapon.  If it wasn't it wouldn't be a weapon. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Maine population: 1.341 million 

Chicago population: 2.669 million 

Maine demographics: white 94.31% Black 1.38% Asian 1.13% bi racial 2.23%

Chicago demographics: white 49.99% black: 29.62% "other race" 10.58% Asian 6.63% biracial: 2.28% others: negligible

Are you saying blacks are more violent?