THE BROWNS BOARD

Troops to Taiwan?

I personally can't propose a rock-solid reaction to this upcoming situation.

What I do wish is it we had a more coveted Administration and defense department then we do. One that would be more interested in actually defending the nation than making sure there are enough queers in leadership positions. And one less interested in wagging the dog to take attention away from Biden failed Administration. No doubt the Democrats look forward to further crippling the US economy what do you say sanctions before we start sending soldiers into the buzzsaw.

By the way I don't believe Taiwan to be one of the most corrupt shitholes in the world like Ukraine and look at the klusterfuk there.

https://www.aol.com/biden-meets-japanese-emperor-start-013033373-070139260.html

President Biden's comments appeared to be a departure from existing U.S. policy of so-called strategic ambiguity on its position on the self-governed island th...

WSS 

55 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I agree with defending Taiwan.  I think this has been the stated policy all along so really nothing new.

No it isn't. All I'm saying is that I wish we had a competent defense department in place instead of Biden's crew of idiots. Still I'm not seeing the positive angle of sending troops into the heart of China.

WSS

54 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

We've always said we would defend Taiwan.  That was the policy when I served in Asia.    Can't let China start taking over whatever they feel like in Asia sorry. 

Not my point. Trying to guess at a proper course of action is my point.

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not my point. Trying to guess at a proper course of action it's my point.

WSS

We just sent $54 billion to Ukraine, dig deep your taxes will soon be raised to send Taiwan Billions...

He also reiterated our commitment under the Taiwan Relations Act to provide Taiwan with the military means to defend itself."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-troops-defend-taiwan-china-invades-biden

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

We just sent $54 billion to Ukraine, dig deep your taxes will soon be raised to send Taiwan Billions...

There's a difference between bankrupting the United States economy to send billions to that f****** crook in Ukraine and doubling or tripling down sending the same amount of money or two or three times that much to Taiwan. The Chinese aren't broke like the russkies.

WSS

8 minutes ago, hammertime said:

A weak, frail old man sure does send the wrong message to the rest of the world.  Our military is cringing every step this buzzard makes.

Never fear we have Rachel !

image.jpeg.4b4144c719c70e41f32ff997765990e3.jpegimage.jpeg.2e91a027032a66358e78ce1f664f9bd1.jpeg

• Haha 1

I agree with OP - biden said the quiet part out loud again / the clown hous... err white house  had to walk it back again.

Biden / teleprompter operators are destroying this country.

these elections coming up better throw out these people.. 

1 minute ago, FairHooker11 said:

I agree with OP - biden said the quiet part out loud again / the clown hous... err white house  had to walk it back again.

Biden / teleprompter operators are destroying this country.

these elections coming up better throw out these people.. 

Good luck. I'm waiting for a combination of another fake pandemic had a bunch of crooks like Stacey Abrams in charge of the elections.

WSS

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Good luck. I'm waiting for a combination of another fake pandemic had a bunch of crooks like Stacey Abrams in charge of the elections.

WSS

Nothing has happened since 2020 election that makes me think these 2022 elections aren’t going to be tainted also.  I’m guessing the life long republicans have benefited from rigged elections also, hence nobody wants to yell too loud.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Nothing has happened since 2020 election that makes me think these 2022 elections aren’t going to be tainted also.  I’m guessing the life long republicans have benefited from rigged elections also, hence nobody wants to yell too loud.

Possibly. Trying to think which of the presidential elections might be in play from the other side?

WSS

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

not only rigged mail in ballot fraud.....

but it' worse.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2022/05/23/report-shows-census-figures-in-numerous-states-have-miscounting-errors-and-follow-a-striking-political-pattern-n568614

Report Shows Census Figures in Numerous States Have Miscounting Errors and Follow a Striking Political Pattern

"The benefits are pretty clear. Two states — Minnesota and Rhode Island — likely each held onto a Congressional seat they would have otherwise lost. (Minnesota managed to retain its number by a minuscule total of just 26 people.) Meanwhile, Texas and Florida likely missed picking up an additional House seat each. In pre-Census estimates, it was guessed both would gain three additional seats, but they earned two apiece. "

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I look for China to start helping Russia in Ukraine as a result of this latest fuckup

china may very well act out when it thinks America has depleted their will power over the Ukraine. It's a double edged sword. This American gov is so corrupt and self-serving politically, the world world looks like it is going

to go to hell.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

not only rigged mail in ballot fraud.....

but it' worse.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2022/05/23/report-shows-census-figures-in-numerous-states-have-miscounting-errors-and-follow-a-striking-political-pattern-n568614

Report Shows Census Figures in Numerous States Have Miscounting Errors and Follow a Striking Political Pattern

"The benefits are pretty clear. Two states — Minnesota and Rhode Island — likely each held onto a Congressional seat they would have otherwise lost. (Minnesota managed to retain its number by a minuscule total of just 26 people.) Meanwhile, Texas and Florida likely missed picking up an additional House seat each. In pre-Census estimates, it was guessed both would gain three additional seats, but they earned two apiece. "