THE BROWNS BOARD

Doomsday Machine

Vambo

That's good.   Biden is so easy to cartoon as are most presidents. 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. :D

Hey why not just one..... 

Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

WSS

Well Obama was in the first cartoon. 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

WSS

Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

WSS 

I find most presidential cartoons funny, maybe not all correct but funny regardless of party.   

I just don't get all worked up about any of them. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

WSS 

Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record Trump's kids seem pretty intelligent accomplished and brate to me. I forget his name but doesn't Joe Biden have a son?

🌞😆

WSS

Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

PS I will be watching what happens down in Georgia tonight, an accurate assessment of Trump's sway (or not) in the GOP. I'd like to point out Vance did win in Ohio but 2\3rd of the electorate voted for someone else.  :)  

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

1 I really don't care

2 Hunter is probably living in the Attorney General's beach house.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

1 I really don't care

2 Hunter is probably living in the Attorney General's beach house.

WSS

LOL, of course you don't.  I'm not oblivious to the fact there's still millions of MAGA lemmings who believe every word uttered by their Leader in Exile.  :)   

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

'Lincoln Republicans' (Progressives).

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, of course you don't.  I'm not oblivious to the fact there's still millions of MAGA lemmings who believe every word uttered by their Leader in Exile.  :)   

Biden Threatens War With China Over Taiwan

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

PS I will be watching what happens down in Georgia tonight, an accurate assessment of Trump's sway (or not) in the GOP. I'd like to point out Vance did win in Ohio but 2\3rd of the electorate voted for someone else.  :)  

Hunter Biden Is Dumb As A Rock And Twice As Dirty

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I looked up Eric Trump and of course Democrats hate him just because he is who he is I didn't see anything about bribery money laundering funneling Ukrainian cash to his corrupt old man crack houses houses of prostitution etc etc here's what I found first one to pop up

"Eric Trump: “95%” of Americans Agree With My Dad’s Racist Tweets | Vanity Fair" https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/eric-trump-donald-trump-tweets

We all know that Vanity Fair is a rag but check the bogus headlines there's absolutely not a racist syllable in that clip.

Maybe not 95% of Americans believe in saluting the flag or any kind of patriotism at all there's surely guys like Woody out there. I'll let you decide which side you're on.

When it comes to the United States flag are you part of the 5% the Dig burning it in the street?

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I looked up Eric Trump and of course Democrats hate him just because he is who he is I didn't see anything about bribery money laundering funneling Ukrainian cash to his corrupt old man crack houses houses of prostitution etc etc here's what I found first one to pop up

"Eric Trump: “95%” of Americans Agree With My Dad’s Racist Tweets | Vanity Fair" https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/eric-trump-donald-trump-tweets

We all know that Vanity Fair is a rag but check the bogus headlines there's absolutely not a racist syllable in that clip.

Maybe not 95% of Americans believe in saluting the flag or any kind of patriotism at all there's surely guys like Woody out there. I'll let you decide which side you're on.

When it comes to the United States flag are you part of the 5% the Dig burning it in the street?

WSS

Steve, sorry if you misspelled bribing... but "bribing" doesn't equal "dumb"...  Of course, Trump never tried to extort Zelenski to get dirt on Joe either.  Man, this is one fairy tale land...  

BTW, I have never stuck up for or approved of the rioting that went on in the George Floyd protests, though some here try to pin stuff on me that's 100% false.  Pro abortion is another one. 

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, sorry if you misspelled bribing... but "bribing" doesn't equal "dumb"...  Of course, Trump never tried to extort Zelenski to get dirt on Joe either.  Man, this is one fairy tale land...  

BTW, I have never stuck up for or approved of the rioting that went on in the George Floyd protests, though some here try to pin stuff on me that's 100% false.  Pro abortion is another one. 

JOE BIDEN ON CFR QUID PRO QUO