THE BROWNS BOARD

Yeah, thisguy again

Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

Ageist.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

woody.gif.0de808c4b10a75ecf21a9309c1aec05c.gif

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What are you talking about???

The views representing the older person in this video are considered extreme by your side!!!

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

We know who we are, we know what we have experienced over the years, we are tried and true, we have strong belief systems, most of us know honor, integrity, true grit, and we know what gender we are.

You, nope.You squawk out of your tail feathers and you sissy-whine and try to sound like you are a supreme condor.

but you are just a sissy woodpecker. Have a nice day in your safe space.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

WSS

I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

WSS

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

WSS

Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

WSS

Oh Jesus Steve. 

I'm talking about MAGA gear and you start going on about memorial day and people that love the country

You've completely missed the point. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did this purposely to run your typical Steve straw man defense....

Obviously buying something with just the flag on it isn't what I'm talking about (though there is something about being on the right and needing to "prove" how much you love the country ...)

So this is where I'll peace out. 

The guys videos show a clear pattern, if you're blind to it I can't help you.

There is clearly a bigger push to grift the right wing and for good reasons. If you're blind to that I can't help you.

And with some other hidden posts coming in here I'm sure this will get even more off base quickly.

So have a good rest of your weekend. Take the last word, go say you win, whatever

Pigeon, chess, shit on the board... You know the phrase 

43 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Woody prefers people who hate cops, sit for the national anthem, are gay or trannies or lesbians and who hate America.  And then he wonders why the country is 'shit' in his words.

he likes bugs. and birdseed. wait, he likes only gay or trans bugs, my bad. He believes in nothing, and FEELS like a big bird when he pretends to argue against pretty much everything.

Is there ANY perverted subject that he won't defend?

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

wow. we are in SO much freaking trouble as a country. no wonder commie china is planning on invading Taiwan.

the whole world could come apart.

and whooreta, sissy text and woodpecker aren't honest or sober enough to admit it yet?